APPSC Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE) Application Form 2019 – Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the APPSC AEE Application Form on December 03, 2018. The application form has been made available at psc.ap.gov.in. The last date register for APPSC Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE) Recruitment 2018 is December 24, 2018, but till December 23, 2018 (11:59 midnight) candidates can make the application fee payment. The candidates have to pay the application fee and examination fee both. The payment can be made online as well as offline. Get here all the details of APPSC Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE) Application Form 2019.
APPSC Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE) Application Form 2019
Candidates should fill the valid details in the application form. Till the last date candidates should register themselves. For more information regarding APPSC Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE) Application Form 2019 check the below mentioned schedule.
|APPSC AEE Application Form 2019||Important Dates|
|Commencement of online application||03 Dec 2018|
|Last date to make fee payment||23 Dec 2018|
|Last day to submit an application form||24 Dec 2018|
Apply Online: Click here to register for APPSC Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE) Application Form 2019.
Application Fee of APPSC AEE 2019
The application fee for APPSC AEE is same for all the candidates. Along with the application fee the candidates have to pay the examination fee as well.
- For Unreserved category: The candidates have to pay Rs. 250/-
- For reserved category: The amount is Rs. 250/-
Examination Fee: Only unreserved category candidates have to pay the amount, while the reserved category candidates are exempted. The examination fee is Rs. 120/-.
Mode of Payment: There are two modes to pay application and examination fee
- Online using Payment Gateway using Net Banking/ Credit card / Debit Card and
- Offline – AP Online Centers.
How To Fill APPSC Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE) Application Form 2019
As the Commission opens the application window the same link will be updated here. The candidates will be able to fill the form with the following steps.
- At first, the candidate has to fill OTPR application to obtain ID Number. It is vital to fill all valid information while filling the form.
- Thereafter the candidates have to fill the application form and have to proceed by entering Notification Number and Name, OTPR ID Number and Date of Birth.
- Once the Application Fee ID is generated, Candidates have to select the payment of Fee option for paying through either Net banking / Credit Card / Debit Card OR APOnline Centre.
- After the submission of the application fee, the pdf of duly filled application form will be generated. The candidates ahve to varify the form.
- For future reference, the application fee transaction Id should be noted.
Admit Card of APPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment 2019
The admit card for the APPSC AEE will be issued to the candidates who will fill the application form. The candidates will be able to download the admit card from the official website psc.ap.gov.in. The Commission will not send the admit card by post oy any other method. To download the admit card the candidates have to enter the login credentails. As the Commission is conducting the preliminary and main examination for the recruitment of the candidates, so it will release the admit card for both one by one.