APPSC Application Form 2016 for Recruitment of Assistant executive Engineer is available on official website. Application form of APPSC AEE Recruitment can be filled and submitted by eligible candidates. Candidates can pay the requisite application fee online through credit card, debit card, internet banking & AP Online Centers. Interested and eligible candidates can check here details of APPSC Online Application Form 2016 like application process, application fee.
Candidates can check the APPSC AEE Application schedule 2016 below.
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||18 Aug 2016|
|Closure of registration of application||21 Sep 2016|
APPSC AEE Online Application Form 2016
Eligible and interested applicants in these 748 vacancies for the post of Assistant Executive Engineer are can apply by submitting the APPSC Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form from 18 Aug to 21 Sep 2016.
APPSC AEE Online Application Form 2016 is available on the official website ‘psc.ap.gov.in’. Candidates are advised to read the eligibility criteria before applying. Direct link to fill the application form is given below.
APPSC AEE Application Form 2016: Apply Online for Andhra Pradesh Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment 2016.
The applicants need to affix the scanned copies of all the necessary attachments along with the online application form before its final submission and take a print out of your application form for your future reference.
Application Fee: Applicant must pay Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty Only) towards application processing fee and Rs 120/- (Rupees One Hundred and Twenty Only) towards Examination Fee.
However, the below categories of candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee Rs.120/-.
- SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men.
- Families having Household Supply White Card issued by Civil Supplies Department, A.P. Government. (Residents of Andhra Pradesh)
- Un-employed youth in the age group of 18 to 40* years as per G.O.Ms.No. 439, G.A.(Ser.A) Dept., dated: 18/10/1996 should submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission.
- Applicants belonging to the categories mentioned above (except Physically Handicapped Persons & Ex-Service Men) hailing from other States are not entitled for exemption from payment of fee and not entitled for claiming any kind of reservation.
Mode of Payment:
The Fee mentioned in the above paragraph is to be paid online through two different channels viz.,
- Online using Payment Gateway using Net Banking/ Credit card / Debit Card and
- AP Online Centers.
The list of Banks providing service for the purpose of online remittance of Fee will be appended separately.
The fee once remitted shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. Failure to pay the examination fee, application fee will entail total rejection of application. ) IPO’s / Demand Draft are not accepted
How to Apply for AP AEE 2016?
- The applicant has to fill the OTPR application to obtain ID Number. While filling the same, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates.
- The applicant has to fill and submit Application and Click on the Link with Notification Number and Name, OTPR ID Number and Date of Birth to proceed further.
- Applicant has to verify the details as obtained from OTPR database displayed on the screen. If any details are to be changed, applicant should go back to the website and use the Modify OTPR link. In addition to the details obtained from OTPR database, Notification specific details such as Examination City opted, eligibility and accepting declarations etc. are to be filled by the applicant. (Preview and Edit facility is available to make changes) and SUBMIT the application form. An Application Fee ID is generated and sent through the SMS/email after successful submission of application form, which is to be used for payment of Fee.
- Once the Application Fee ID is generated, select the payment of Fee option for paying through either Net banking / Credit Card / Debit Card OR APOnline Centre.
- After payment of fee, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the applicant. The Application Fee ID No in the PDF Application form has to be quoted for future reference/correspondence.
- Applicant shall note that, the details available with OTPR database at the time of submitting the application will be considered for the purpose of this notification. If, any changes are made by the applicant to OTPR database at a later date will not be considered for the purpose of this Notification.
- Hand written/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ outside printed Application Form will not be accepted and liable for rejection.
For any Technical problems related to Online submission please contact 040- 29802633 (Call Time: 10.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M & 1.30 P.M to 5.00 P.M) or mail to [email protected]
Books recommended for APPSC Assistant Executive Engineering (AEE)
|Civil Engineering (Objective Type) by S. Handa and Ramaswamy||Buy online|
|Mechanical Engineering Objective Type by D.Handa and H.B. Keswani||Buy online|
|Civil Engineering (Objective Type) by P. Jaya Rami Reddy||Buy online|