APPSC Group 3 Result 2019 / AP Panchayat Secretary Result 2019 has been announced by Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission on July 19. APPSC has first published results for screening test, and later it will publish for mains. Candidates must obtain 40% (35% for BC and 30% for SC/ST/PH) in order to qualify. In addition, cut off is published with results. To check result at psc.ap.gov.in, candidates have to enter user ID and mobile number. Candidates qualified for mains can download mains hall ticket. Get here complete details of APPSC Group 3 Result 2019, also referred to as AP Panchayat Secretary Result 2019.
Latest: AP Panchayat Secretary Result 2019, Final Answer Key, Cut Off have been announced. Check below.
APPSC Group 3 Result 2019 / AP Panchayat Secretary Result 2019
APPSC Group 3 Results 2019 / AP Panchayat Secretary Results 2019 are published in form of list of qualified candidates, and marks are displayed at login. Conduct of exam and display of result is as per schedule given below.
|APPSC Group 3 / AP Panchayat Secretary 2019||Important Dates|
|Conduct of screening test||21 Apr 2019|
|Issuance of official answer key||25 Apr 2019|
|Issuance of revised answer key||20 Jun 2019|
|APPSC Group 3 Results 2019 / AP Panchayat Secretary Results 2019 declaration||19 July 2019|
|Conduct of mains exam|| |
|APPSC Group 3 Mains Results 2019 / AP Panchayat Secretary Mains Results 2019 declaration (expected)||Sep 2019|
Check here APPSC Group 3 Result 2019 of Screening Test (Announced)
|APPSC Group 3 Result 2019||Download List Of Qualified Candidates|
|Dr.YSR Kadapa||Click here|
|East Godavari||Click here|
|Sri Potti Sri Ramulu Nellore||Click here|
|West Godavari||Click here|
Check marks here: Click here to check result of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Panchayat Secretary (Group III) 2019 screening test.
Rejected Candidates List: Click here for list of rejected candidates.
Along with result, you can check answer key of APPSC Group 3 2019.
APPSC Group 3 Cut Off 2019
Cut off for Panchayat Secretary recruitment is as fixed by APPSC. Usually cut off varies on factors such as exam difficulty level, number of test takers, vacancies, and other such details. APPSC Panchayat Secretary Cut Off 2019 is different for each category. Important information on Panchayat Secretary cut offs are given below.
Minimum qualifying marks
Last mark obtained by candidates district wise are published with result.
|Category||Anantapur||Chittoor||Dr.YSR Kadapa||East Godavari||Guntur||Krishna||Kurnool||Prakasam||Sri Potti Sri Ramulu Nellore||Srikakulam||Visakhapatnam||Vizianagaram||West Godavari|
You can also see last times last mark cut offs.
APPSC Group 3 Result 2019 / AP Panchayat Secretary Result 2019 – Number of candidates applied and appeared in screening test
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has notified the statistics pertaining to the screening test. They are as follows:
- Number of candidates applied: 4,95,526
- Number of candidates who downloaded hall ticket: 3,89,014
- Percentage of candidates who downloaded hall ticket: 78.5%
- Number of candidates who appeared in exam: 2,94,966
- Percentage of candidates who appeared in exam: 75.82%
District wise number of applicants were as follows:
APPSC Panchayat Secretary Result 2019 – Tie Breaking
When two or more candidates get same marks, then the Commission has to implement tie breaking mechanism in order to rank one higher and other lower between the two. Tie breaking methodology is as follows.
- All candidates who have same marks are first put in a bracket.
- Then those candidates are ranked 1, 2, 3 depending upon their age; older person gets higher rank.
- If tie remains, then one who has got educational qualification at an earlier date gets the higher rank.
Please note with regard to situation where there is deletion of questions, if any, from any paper, scaling (proportionate increase) would be done for that particulars part of the paper to the maximum marks prescribed for the paper and the marks would be rounded off to 2 decimals to determine the merit of the candidate.
APPSC Panchayat Secretary Answer Key 2019
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission publishes official answer keys after exam. It is important to candidates in order to know correct answers of all questions asked in exam. Important things to know about it are:
- APPSC Panchayat Secretary Answer Key 2019 is released for screening test as well as mains exam.
- To start with, an initial answer key is published. Candidates can refer it and submit objections to it.
- Then, a revised answer key is released. Once again candidates can submit objections, however, only on revised answers.
- Then a final answer key for APPSC Group 3 exam is published. Evaluation of the paper is on basis of this key.
- Candidates can download all three answer keys from psc.ap.gov.in as per schedule.
APPSC Group 3 Result 2019 – Marks obtained in exam
Candidates are awarded marks on basis of final answer key. These marks in turn play the only role in selection. To calculate marks in exam, check exam pattern and marking scheme here.
Exam pattern of screening test (objective type) is as follows.
Exam pattern of mains exam (objective type) is as follows.
Marking scheme for both papers is
|Type of answer||Marks|
APPSC Panchayat Secretary Hall Ticket 2019 for Qualified Candidates
- APPSC issues hall tickets for mains exam to candidates who qualify for mains exam on basis of screening test results.
- Hall ticket for APPSC Panchayat Secretary is released at psc.ap.gov.in.
- Candidates have to login with user ID same as OTPR ID, and mobile number.
- Examination timings, centre are mentioned in admit card.
- Candidates must arrive at exam center mentioned in admit card, by reporting time specified; late entries are not allowed.
- Invigilators verify identity of candidates on basis of photograph given in admit card, and that in nominal rolls.
APPSC Group 3 Vacancies
There are 1000 + 51 (CF) = 1051 vacancies in APPSC Panchayat Secretary (Group 3) Recruitment 2019. Details of fresh and carry forward vacancies are as follows.
|S.No.||Name of district||Fresh vacancies||Carry forward vacancies|
How To Check APPSC Panchayat Secretary Result 2019?
Candidates can follow the steps given below for checking the APPSC Panchayat Secretary Result 2019. After checking the result candidates should take the print out of it for future reference.
- Click at the above provided link. (Direct result login page will be provided above after the releasing of the answer key)
- Thereafter, the login page will appear.
- In the login page fill the login credentials.
- After filling all the login credentials, hit the enter button.
- Thereafter, the result page will appear on the screen.
- Click at the download option for downloading the result.
APPSC Panchayat Secretary Admit Card 2019 For Mains Examination
After releasing the answer key of the mains examination, the result for that will be declared. The result will contain the name of the qualified candidates. The result will be based on the performance of the candidates in the mains examination. Candidates can follow the steps given above for checking the result of mains exam.
Selection Procedure of APPSC Panchayat Secretary 2019
At first screening test will be conducted the candidates who will qualify in the screening test by scoring minimum qualifying marks those will be shortlisted for the next round that is mains examination. The candidates who will qualify the mains both the paper those will be selected for the final round that is interview round. The candidate who will qualify the final round those will be finally recruited for the applied post. But if the candidates fail to show up the documents on the day of the document verification or of the candidates found ineligible those will be not taken into the consideration for the recruitment process.
Salary Detail of APPSC Panchayat Secretary 2019
The candidates who will be recruited for the post of Panchayat Secretary Grade IV those will be given the pay scale of Rs.16,400 – 49,870.