APSC Application Form 2017 for Main Exam has been available on the official website of the ASPC. Interested candidates can fill their application form from November 2017 till December 10, 2017. Candidates have to download the APSC Combined Competitive Main Exam application form from the official website, fill it carefully and submit it to the given address along with the required document. All the details related to the application form is available on this page.
APSC Application Form 2017
The application process for the recruitment of the various post under Assam Government is done online. Interested candidates can download the application form / apply online for the APSC Main Exam from the official website and submit it before the last date. Candidates can also download / apply online from the direct link which is given below.
|Application Forms will start from||20 Nov 2017|
|Last date for Application Form||10 Dec 2017|
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Apply Online: Click here to fill the Application Form
Offline Application Form: Click here for offline application form
Offline Application Form Notice: Click here to check the notice.
Instructions: Click here to check the instruction to fill the Application Form.
Official Website: apsonline.gov.in
APSC Combined Competitive Main Exam (CCE) Application Form 2017
Candidates are required to apply in the prescribed application on the official website of APSC i.e. www.apsc.nic.in and send the duly filled application with required documents. The envelope sending the application should be superscripted ‘Combined Competitive (Main) Examination, 2016 on the top of the envelope. The size of the form is approximately 21cm× 34 cm.
Application Fee: Rs.300 ( Rs. 150 for SC / ST) is Assam CCE Main Exam fee. Those candidates selected to appear in the Main Examination will have to pay this fee to be fixed in due course.
Documents to be submitted alongwith Application Form:-
- Original Treasury Receipt
- Photograph to be pasted on the application form.
- Age- proof certificate
- Degree Pass Certificate
- Caste & Other Certificates (if applicable).
How To Apply for APSC?
Step 1: Filling up and submitting the online application form.
- Candidates are necessarily required to visit the APSC’s office website www.apsc.nic.in. The candidate will be redirected to the link www.apsconline.gov.in for Online Application.
- Once the candidate clicks the “APPLY NOW” link of the advertisement in www.apsconline.gov.in , it will offer a Declaration Page. The candidate is requested to go through the declaration carefully. The candidate can agree to these declarations by clicking on ‘I Agree’ Check Box. No candidate shall be allowed to apply online without accepting to the terms of these declarations.
- The duration of a session of online application is 30 minutes. Candidates are requested to fill up the form and upload the photograph and signature within the stipulated time. Once time limit is over , the session will be closed and the candidate will be required to apply afresh.
- Once the candidate fills up all the required data in the application form, he/she should click on the ‘Preview & Submit’ button. The System will display all information provided by the candidate in the application form for verification in this page. An ‘Edit’ button is also provided therein at the bottom of this page to make any correction in the information filled in. The candidates are advised to check the filled in details and satisfy themselves that all information is correctly filled up.
- After verifying all the information, the candidate should upload their scanned Photograph and Signature. Please go through the Guidelines carefully for proper format and size of Photograph and Signature.
- On successfully uploading their photo and signature, the candidate should ‘Submit’ the Application Form. No change in information filled in by the candidates would be allowed once submitted by clicking the submit button, at any subsequent stage of the examination process.
- After submission of the application form, the candidate should save and take printout of the system generated
(a) Bank e-challan,
(b) Registration Slip
(c) Application Form.
- Candidates are advised to preserve the Bank challan, Registration Slip and Application Form with them for future reference. The Registration Number is a must for any correspondence in the future. Please, note that the candidate is not required to send any of these documents to the office of the Commission.
Step 2: To deposit the examination fee at any branch of state bank of india and upload the fee payment details at www.apsconline.gov.In.
- Payment of Examination Fee can be made at any branch of State Bank of India by cash only. System generated Bank e-Challan is a must for depositing the fee. Once the requisite fee is paid, the Bank will provide a Journal Number in the Bank e-Challan and will return candidate’s copy of the same. The candidate should ensure that State Bank of India Branch Code, Journal Number along with Branch Seal are inserted properly on the Candidate’s copy of the Bank e-Challan. The candidates are advised to preserve the aforesaid payment challan with them for future reference.
- Once a candidate acquires the SBI fee payment Journal Number, the candidate is required to go to www.apsconline.gov.in and click on the link ‘Upload Payment Details’which redirects the candidate to the Fee Payment Details Page.
- For uploading of the Journal Number, the candidate needs to fill in his/her Registration Number and Date of Birth correctly. The system will show the candidates relevant information as registered earlier and ask the candidate to fill up the Journal No provided by the bank in the candidate’s copy of the Bank e-Challan.
- After successful uploading of the Journal Number, the system will generate a “Journal Entry Confirmation Details” slip. Candidate should save and take printout of the same for future reference.
- The Online Application procedure is considered complete after successful submission of bank’s Journal Number.
- Application form, bank challan or registration slip etc. Are not required to be sent to the office of the assam public service commission.
Applications which are signed by the candidates and accompanied by all particulars as called for in the application form supplied by the Commission only shall be considered and candidates fulfilling all the terms of the advertisement of the respective posts shall be called for a Screening test or Viva-voce interview where necessary as decided by the Commission.
The list of the candidates whose found valid or rejected after scrutiny will be made available in the Assam Public Service Commission’s website.