APSC Application Form 2017 is available on the official website of the ASPC. Interested candidates can fill their application form as per the schedule. Candidates have to download the application form from the official website, fill it carefully and submit it to the given address along with the required document. All the details related to the application form is available on this page.
APSC Application Form 2017
The application process for the recruitment of the various post under Assam Government is done online. Interested candidates can download the application form / apply online for the APSC Recruitment from the official website and submit it before the last date. Candidates can also download / apply online from the direct link which is given below.
|Advt. No. 19/2016 – APSC Combined Competitive Exam||Click Here & download application form.|
|Advt. No. 14/2016 – Various Posts||Last date to apply for this APSC Recruitment was 27 Oct 2016.|
Note:- The Commission has further decided to extend the last date of receipt of application forms for the said examination till 5.00 PM of 18 Feb 2017.
APSC Combined Competitive Exam (CCE) Application Form 2017
Candidates are required to apply in the prescribed application on the official website of APSC i.e. www.apsc.nic.in and send the duly filled application with required documents. The envelope sending the application should be superscripted ‘Combined Competitive (Prel.) Examination,2016’ on the top of the envelope. The size of the form is approximately 21cm× 34 cm.
Application Fee: Rs.300 ( Rs. 150 for SC / ST) is Asscam CCE Preliminary exam fee. Those candidates selected to appear in the Main Examination will have to pay another Examination fee to be fixed in due course.
Documents to be submitted alongwith Application Form:-
- Original Treasury Receipt
- Photograph to be pasted on the application form.
- Age- proof certificate
- Degree Pass Certificate
- Caste & Other Certificates (if applicable).
How To Apply for APSC?
- The application form may be obtained by downloading the same from the APSC’s website www.apsc.nic.in.
- The last date of receiving the application form in the Commission’s office is mentioned in the schedule.
- Applications (including applications received through the post) received after the last date fixed for receipt shall not be entertained.
- Applicants must affix 1 (One) copy of the recent photograph on the space provided in the APSC application form firmly with good quality glue/adhesive and also should enclose another copy along with the application. The photograph must be signed prominently. The Commission shall not be responsible for detachment/ loss of the photograph
Applications which are signed by the candidates and accompanied by all particulars as called for in the application form supplied by the Commission only shall be considered and candidates fulfilling all the terms of the advertisement of the respective posts shall be called for a Screening test or Viva-voce interview where necessary as decided by the Commission.
The list of the candidates whose found valid or rejected after scrutiny will be made available in the Assam Public Service Commission’s website.