APSC CCE 2018-2019 Admit Card – Assam Public Service Commission has issued the APSC CCE Admit Card 2018-2019 for Interview in online mode at apsc.nic.in. To download the admit card, candidates need to enter roll number and date of birth. Only those candidates can download the admit card who has qualified mains examination. On the day of the exam, candidates must carry the admit card along with valid id proof. Check more information about APSC CCE 2018-2019 Admit Card for Mains from this page.
Latest: APSC CCE Admit Card 2018 for Interview is now available. Use the link below to download it!
APSC CCE Admit Card 2018-2019
The admit card is not sent to the candidates via post or courier. It is available in online mode only. To know the important dates of the APSC CCE Admit Card 2018-2019 for Mains refer the table below.
|APSC CCE 2018 Admit Card||Dates|
|Date of Availability of Prelims Admit Card||15 Dec 2018|
|Prelims Exam Date|
|Date of Availability of Mains Admit Card||18 Jul 2019|
|Mains Exam Date||02 – 29 Aug 2019|
|Date of Availability of Interview Admit Card||21 Oct 2020|
|Date of interview||28 Oct to 27 Nov 2020|
Download Here: Click here to download APSC CCE 2018 admit card for interview
Download Prelims Admit Card:
Click here to download APSC CCE 2018 Admit Card for Prelims.
How to Download APSC CCE Admit Card 2018-2019?
To get access to the admit card, candidates must keep the login details ready as the admit card is available over login. Candidates can follow the steps listed below to download the admit card.
- Click on the link given on this page or go to the official website, apsc.nic.in.
- Now, click on the appropriate link of the admit card.
- A login is going to appear on the screen in which the candidates need to enter the roll number and date of birth.
- After entering the login credentials, click on the “Submit” button.
- The APSC CCE Admit Card 2018-2019 is going to get displayed on the page.
- Candidates must download and take a print out of it to carry it on the day of the examination.
Forgot Login Details of APSC CCE 2018-19?
Candidates are advised to keep the login credentials safely. However, candidates need not worry if he or she has forgotten the login details. Candidates can follow the elaborated steps below to retrieve the login details.
- Go to the official website, apsc.nic.in or click on the direct link given on this page.
- Next, navigate to the link of the admit card.
- You will be redirected to login window as shown in the image below.
- Click on the option of “Reset”.
- After that, the login details are going to be sent on the registered contact details of the candidate.
Details Mentioned on the APSC CCE Admit Card 2018-2019
After downloading the admit card, candidates should carefully check that all the details given on the admit card is correct as per their knowledge. Here are details below which are going to be given on the admit card.
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Father’s Name
- Reporting Time
- Duration of the exam
- Commencement of the exam
- Exam Centre
- Date of Birth
- Subject Group
- Complete Address of the Test Venue
- Exam Date
- Important Instructions
Things To Carry for APSC CCE 2018-2019 Mains Exam
The students must ensure that they carry the necessary documents for the exam. As then only he or she is eligible to appear for the exam. The mere issuance of the admit card does not imply that the candidate has cleared the exam. Candidates should bring the below-listed documents on the exam day.
- APSC CCE Admit Card 2018-2019 in a printed format.
- A photo identity proof like, Pan Card, Driving License, Voters ID card, Bank Passbook containing a photograph, ID Card issued by the educational Institution where he/she is studying presently, ID card issued by Government or public sector undertaking, aadhaar card, etc.
- Admit card is a crucial document as it acts as a key to enter the exam hall so, candidates should keep it carefully till the completion of the process.
- Electronic devices and gadgets like calculator, mobile phones, etc are strictly prohibited at the exam hall.
- Any kind of paper or written material, notebook are not allowed at the centre in any case.
- It is a mandatory document to appear for the candidates appearing in Preliminary or Main examination. It contains details like Roll number, venue, and program of the exam.
- Candidates may note that the Commission takes up the verification of eligibility conditions only after the candidates have qualified for the Main Examination.
- The students must produce a photo identity proof in the examination hall
- The Commission reserves the right to cancel the candidature of any candidate as and when any ineligibility condition is detected. If any information declared by the candidate is found to be false at any stage; the candidate will be penalized as per prevailing law/rules. The decision of the Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate for admission to the examination shall be final.