|UPES Dehradun Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Here!|
|NMIMS NPAT 2018||Apply Here!|
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Combined Competitive Exam (CCE) Admit Card for Mains has been issued by Assam PSC. Candidates who filled the APSC CCE Application Form 2017 on or before the last date can download their APSC CCE Mains Admit Card 2017 from here. Admit Card for Prelims is now closed. For Main Exam admit card released after the application process. Qualified candidates in the Prelims exam can download the Admit Card for Main Examination. Get APSC Combined Competitive Examination complete information here.
- Additional list of candidates whose applications have been accepted for appearing in the Combined Competitive (Main) Examination-2016 has been released, check it below.
- The APSC Main Admit Card has been released, check them from the links given below.
APSC CCE Admit Card 2017
Preliminary Exam is completed. Qualified candidates can download the admit card for the main exam after conducting the application procedure successfully, APSC CCE released Admit Card for the main exam and it has been updated here. Important dates for the APSC main exam are given below.
|Date of Availability of Admit Card||18 Jan 2018 onwards|
|Main Exam Date||06, 09, 12, 18, 21, 23 and 27 Feb 2018|
- Admit Card: Click here to download the Admit card.
- Notice: Click here to check the notice regarding Admit Card.
- Additional List of accepted candidates: Click here to check.
- List of accepted candidates: Click here to check.
- List of rejected candidates: Click here to check.
Instruction for Admission Certificate (Admit Card)
Admission certificate indicating the eligible candidate’s Roll no., venue and programme of the exam will be uploaded in the Commission’s website, for appearing in the Preliminary/Main examination.
The mere fact that a certificate of admission has been issued will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by the Commission. Candidates may note that the Commission takes up the verification of eligibility conditions only after the candidates have qualified for the Main Examination.
Candidates must produce a photo identity proof of any of the following in the examination hall:
- Pan Card
- Driving License
- Voters ID card
- Bank Passbook containing photograph
- ID Card issued by the educational Institution where he/she is studying presently
- ID card issued by Government or public sector undertaking.
The Commission reserves the right to cancel the candidature of any candidate as and when any ineligibility condition is detected. If any information declared by the candidate is found to be false at any stage; the candidate will be penalized as per prevailing law/rules.
The decision of the Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate for admission to the examination shall be final.