APTRANSCO AE Recruitment 2017 – Transmission Corporation of Andhra Pradesh has placed a notification for recruitment for the post of Assistant Engineer (elect., & Civil). APTRANSCO AE Recruitment 2017 is for 146 vacancies in Three Zones. The AE jobs in APTRANSCO are for three zones namely Vizag, Vijayawada, Kadapa. Candidates can check all the relevant details of APTRANSCO AE Recruitment 2017 like Application process, eligibility criteria, admit card, result, selection process etc on this page below.
Latest – Written Exam Result & Final Answer Key of APTRANSCO AE Recruitment 2017 has been announced.
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Answer Key||Click Here|
APTRANSCO AE Recruitment 2017
Candidates who are interested in taking part of the Recruitment process of ATransmission Corporation of Andhra Pradesh for Assistant Engineer (elect., & Civil) can check the complete detail here.
Total No. of vacancies – 146
|Name of Zone||Asst. Engineer/Electrical||Asst. Engineer/Civil|
Scale of Pay: Rs.41155-1700-44555-1985-54480-2280-63600
- Shall not be more than 42 years as on 01.03.2017. Upper age limit will be relaxed up to 5 years in respect of SC/ST/BC candidates and up to 10 years in respect of P.H candidates.
- Assistant Engineers/Electrical: Must possess BE/B.Tech/ A.M.I.E, Electrical & Electronics Engineering or equivalent qualification in the similar discipline from any recognized University in India on regular basis as on 01.03.2017.
- Assistant Engineers/Civil: Must possess BE/B.Tech/ A.M.I.E, Civil Engineering or equivalent qualification in the similar discipline from any recognized University in India on regular basis as on 01.03.2017.
Selection Process – Selection of candidates will be based on 100% Written Exam.
- General Category : Rs. 500 (Exam Fee Rs. 350/- + Registration Fee Rs. 150/-)
- SC/ST/BC Communities and PH : Rs. 150/- (Only Registration Fee)
|Starting date for Payment of Fee and Application submission||20 Mar 2017|
|Last date for payment of Fee||11 Apr 2017|
|Last date for submission of Application||12 Apr 2017|
|Date of Written Exam||30 Apr 2017|
|Date of Declartion of Result||15 May 2017|
APTRANSCO AE Application Form 2017
Application form for APTRANSCO AE Recruitment 2017 is available online. Candidates who are eligible can fill the application form on or before the last date of Application. Candidate are requested to read the instruction carefully before filling the Application form.
Application Process is over now.
APTRANSCO AE Application Form 2017 – Click here to apply online for Application Form for APTRANSCO Recruitment 2017 for Assistant Engineer (elect., & Civil).
How to Upload Application Form
- Step I :- Payment of fee through Payment Gateway (Bill Desk/Atom). Candidates need to visit the payment link on website http://aptransco.cgg.gov.in and provide basic details like Name, Father/Husband Name, Date of Birth and Community (BC, SC, ST, OC) and whether Physically Handicapped (PH). Based on the details of community and other details, system will indicate the fee applicable. The candidates have to pay the indicated fee and obtain a receipt with JOURNAL NUMBER printed on it.
- Step:- After Payment of fee the applicant has to visit the website http://aptransco.cgg.gov.in and access the online application form. APTRANSCO can provide link to this website on APTRANSCO website. The applicant has to provide details of JOURNAL NUMBER given on the payment receipt to access the application form. The candidate has to fill all the relevant details and upload “scanned copy of passport photo with signature below the photo” and submit to the system. ON successful submission system will alert the applicant to download pdf document containing the details submitted by the applicant with unique application number (Reference ID) as an acknowledgment.
APTRANSCO AE Selection Procedure 2017
- The selection of candidates for appointment will be made 100% on Written examination.
- Only those candidates who qualify in the written examination by being ranked high, community wise will be called for verification of Original Certificates in 1:1 ratio.
- The minimum qualifying marks in the written test for the above selection process shall be as follows:
- OC – 40%
- BC – 35%
- SC/ST – 30%
- PH – 30%
Note: Mere securing minimum qualifying marks doesn’t vest, any right to a candidate for being called for verification of original certificates.