Army Public School Application Form 2017-18 has been released from December 01, 2017. The application form is available at the official website of Army Public School. The last date for filing the application form is December 21, 2017. Candidates are requested to fill their application form before the last date, otherwise his application form will not be accepted. The application form is for the following posts which is given below.
Name of the Posts
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)
- Primary Teacher (PRT)
Army Public School Application Form 2017-18
Interested candidates can apply by visiting the official website or link for the application form is provided below. Without filing application form, none candidate will be allowed to enter in the examination center and take the exam. Candidates can check necessary information about Army Public School Exam 2017-18 from the table given below.
|Registration Start date||01 Dec 2017|
|Registration End date||21 Dec 2017|
|Date of Exam||15 -17 Jan 2018|
Apply Online: Click Here to apply for Army Public School Exam 2017-18.
Application/Exam Fee is Rs. 500/- (non refundable)
|Post Name||Minimum Qualifications|
|Education||% Marks||Professional||% Marks|
|PRT||Graduation||50%||B.Ed / 2 yr Diploma||50%|
Note : Detailed List of minimum qualifications for Teachers in Army Public Schools is given Here.
Age Limit (As on 01 April 2018)
- Fresh Candidates – Below 40 years (except for NCR schools where TGT/PRT should be < 29 yrs and PGT < 36 years)
- Experienced Candidates – Below 57 years (Should have minimum 5 years teaching experience in the last 10 years)
CTET / TET conducted by state governments is mandatory for TGTs / PRTs to be appointed Regular / Contractual. Others found fit in all other respects may be appointed on ‘Adhoc’ basis till attainment of qualification. However CTET / TET is not mandatory for appearing in CSB Screening exam.
Instruction for Filling the APS 2017-18 Application Form
The procedure to be followed will be as under :-
- For filling the Application form log onto the web-site http://aps-csb.in or click on direct link will be provided above and study the detailed instructions for Registration.
- Fill up the personal information or the application form.
- The system will then ask the candidates to pay the exam fee ON-LINE. Payment options are Debit/Credit Cards/ Net banking/Bank Challan. A payment gateway has been integrated with the website for the purpose and candidates will be guided through the payment process.
After payment of fee, the candidates will be asked by the system to attached following documents :-
- Photographs and signatures
- Proof of date of birth
- Certificates of academic qualifications.
Once registration is completed, the candidates will get a confirmation that you have successfully registered yourself. Candidates will also be informed through e-mail and SMS regarding the same.