Army Public School Teacher Admit Card 2018 – Army Welfare Education Society has released the Army Public School Teacher Admit Card 2018 on November 05, 2018. The admit card has been released at the official website i.e. www.awesindia.com. Previously the commission is going to release the admit card on November 03, 2018 at 05:00 PM but it has not been released. The candidates who have filled the application form till October 25, 2018, can download the admit card from the official website. The only mode for downloading the admit card will be online. Note that the authorities will not be individually sending the admit cards via any postal or courier service. To know more details related to Army Public School Teacher Admit Card 2018, candidates can keep reading this article!.
Army Public School Teacher Admit Card 2018
The admit card released for the screening test will also be required for the second round of admission i.e for the round of interview, as well. Also, note that selected candidates will be separately sent Interview Call letter, that needs to be presented to the authorities, along with the admit card. Candidates need to enter the login credentials (Login id and password) at the login page for downloading the admit card . Also, one can check the important dates related to Army Public School Teacher Admit Card 2018-19, from below.
|Downloading of Admit card|
|Date of Exam||17- 18 November 2018|
Admit Card: Click Here to download the Army Public School Teacher Admit Card 2018-19.
Note that, a candidate will be required to pay Rs. 100/- per part of the paper to get the sample paper link over their application portal activated after 24 hours of making the payment via online mode.
How To Download Army Public School Teacher Admit Card 2018?
After downloading the Army Public School Teacher Admit Card 2018 candidates should take the print out of the admit card for future reference. Candidates can follow the given below steps for downloading the Army Public School Teacher Admit Card 2018.
- Click at the above provided link.
- Thereafter login page will appear. At login page enter login ID and password.
- After filling the asked details click at the login button.
- Thereafter Army Public School Teacher Admit Card 2018 page will open.
What if a candidate has forgotten his or her password?
In such a situation, a candidate can click on the link, provided below the login space, as “Forget Password”. On the next page, you will be asked to enter your registered email ID. The authorities will be sending a fresh link to set your new password over your registered email, by which you can log back to your application portal.
- Click the “Download Admit Card” link.
- Check the details mentioned in it. In case of any errors, contact the authorities as soon as possible. All the details mentioned on it should match to a corresponding photo ID proof.
Note that, no candidate will be allowed to enter the examination premises without a valid admit card.
Army Public School Teacher 2018 Examination Scheme?
Usually, after the retrieval of the admit card, a candidate is done completing the application formalities. And can now totally focus on clearing the screening test. In order to start preparing for the exam, a candidate will require the exam pattern and the syllabus of the test. The exam pattern has been provided below.
The exam pattern of the Screening Exam 2018 is as follows:
- Mode of Exam – Online mode
- Question Type – Multiple Choice Question
- Sections Covered( For PGT/TGT) – Part A – (General awareness, Mental Ability, English Comprehension, Educational Concepts, and Methodology), and Part B – (Course specific questions.)
- Sections Covered( For PRT) – General awareness, Mental Ability, English Comprehension, Educational Concepts, and Methodology.
- Duration of Exam( PGT/ TGT) – 3 hours
- Duration of Exam( PRT) – 1 and a half hour
- Total Marks(PGT/ TGT) – 180 marks ( Part A -90 marks and Part B – 90 marks)
- Total Marks(PRT) – 90 marks
- Negative Marking Scheme – Applicable of 1/4 marks.
Army Public School Teacher 2018 Exam Centres
Candidate can appear for the screening test from any of the following cities, mentioned in the list below. Each of these test cities are subject to change as per the number of candidates who have enrolled.