The Government of Arunachal Pradesh has released the application dates for the recruitment to the Arunachal Pradesh Police 2017. The applications are being invited from the candidates seeking job opportunities for the post of Constable (GD) Civil POlice (Male/Female) and Constable (Band/Bugler) IRBN (only Male). Interested and eligible candidates can apply from the official website of Arunachal Pradesh Police i.e. arunpol.nic.in. The application form can be downloaded from the website as per the scheduled dates only. For all the relevant information regarding the ‘Arunachal Pradesh Police Apply Online 2017’ such as application dates, how to apply etc, the candidates can refer to the information on this page or the official website.
Candidates who are willing to apply for the Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2017 must ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria specified by the conducting body for the concerned posts. The application form can be sent either by post or in person at the SP office of respective recruitment centres. A candidate can only fill one application form and if he/she wants to apply for both the posts can fill in the same application form by giving his/her order of preference.
Arunachal Pradesh Police Apply Online 2017
Candidates are required to go through the scheduled dates regarding the application form for the recruitment of the concerned posts as given in the table below:
|Receipt of the Duly filled Application Form||21 Aug 2017|
|Last Date of Receipt of the Duly filled Application form||30 Sep 2017|
To download Application Form – Click here
See if you are Eligible
The candidates applying for the recruitment process need to be eligible as per the norms specified by the conducting body for the concerned posts. The eligibility criteria for the candidates are as follows:
- The number of vacancies which are reserved for the APST candidates can only be filled by APST candidates applying in a particular district.
- The APST candidates applying in a particular district should be Permanent Residence of the concerned district.
- The candidates must be 17 to 21 years of age for the post of Constable (GD) Civil Police (Male/Female) and 18 to 22 years of age for the post of Constable (Band/Bugler) IRBN (Male) as on January 1, 2017.
- The candidates must be passed in Class X examinations for the concerned posts and have the Knowledge in playing Band/Bugle for the Constable (Band/Bugler) IRBN (Male) post.
How to Apply
To apply for the recruitment to the concerned posts, the eligible candidates need to go through the following steps as given below:
Step 1 – The candidates have to visit the official website of the Arunachal Pradesh Police i.e. arunpol.nic.in.
Step 2 – Next, the candidates need to download the application form by clicking on the link to the application form given on the homepage of the website.
Step 3 – After downloading the form, the candidates need to take a printout of the application form.
Step 4 – Now, the candidates have to fill the details in the application form such as:
- Order of Preference for the post applied for
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Treasury challan details
- EDucational Qualification
- Address Details
- Contact Details
- List of Enclosures
Step 5 – The candidates will have to paste a passport size photograph and put signature (half on the photo and half on the application form) in the space provided.
Step 6 – To complete the application form, the candidates will have to sign and write the place and date at the space provided at the end of the form.
Step 7 – Once the application form is completely filled then the candidates will have to send the duly filled application form along with the following self-attested documents:
List of Documents
- Educational Qualification Certificates
- Proof of age as per School Certificate / Birth Registration Certificate
- Caste/Tribe Certificate
- Permanent Resident Certificate (PRC)
- 4 (four) recent passport size colour photographs (one affixed on the application form at the space provided and 03 (three) nos. separately enclosed in an envelope with self-signature on the backside).
- Self-addressed reply envelope affixed with postage stamp of Rs. 5/-
Step 8 – Along with the above-mentioned documents, the candidates have to enclose a Treasury challan in favour of Asstt Inspector General of Police (E), PHQ, Itanagar under Head of Account “0055” Police.
|General Candidates||Rs. 40/-|
|APST Candidates||Rs. 10/-|
Step 9 – Lastly, the candidates need to send the application form either by post or in person Superintendent of Police Office of respective Recruitment Centers for APST candidates of domicile district and at AIGP (E), PHQ Itanagar for General candidates.
The candidates can get the image of the application form for the concerned posts as given below:
Admit Card/Call Letter
The next event of the recruitment process will be the Admit Card/Call Letter which will be issued to only those candidates who will complete their application process within the scheduled time period. The notification regarding the admit card will be notified by mail and through email/SMS/police website as well. The admit card will be an important document for the day of the examination, therefore the candidates will have to carry the admit card at the time of the examination.
Note – For all the updates regarding the recruitment process, the candidates must be in touch with the official website and the other communication ways.