ASRB, Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) has released the application form for the candidates seeking job opportunities. The online applications are being invited from the candidates for the post of Stenographer Grade III and Lower Division Clerk (LDC). The application forms are available through the online medium on the official website i.e. asrb.org.in and icar.org.in. Interested candidates can apply by following the prescribed procedure by the board from today i.e. August 31, 2017. For all the relevant information regarding the ‘ASRB Stenographer and LDC Grade III Apply Online 2017’, the candidates can refer to the information on this page or the above-mentioned websites.
Before applying, the candidates must keep this in mind that they are eligible as per the norms of the board for both the posts. The candidates are required to fill the application forms for the both the posts separately with the prescribed fee. Along with filling the form, the candidates have to pay the requisite application fee only through the online portal.The candidates who are willing to apply for the concerned posts must ensure that they complete the application form within the given period of time.
Important Dates for Online Application Form for ASRB Stenographer and LDC Grade III
The candidates willing to apply for the recruitment process of the mentioned posts need to go through the important dates regarding the application process as given in the table below:
|Commencement of Online Registration of Application||August 31, 2017|
|Last Date for Online Registration of Application||September 25, 2017|
|Editing of Application Form||September 26, 2017, to September 28, 2017|
|Date of Examination for LDC||October 29, 2017 (10:00 am – 12:30 pm)|
|Date of EXamination Stenographer Grade III||October 29, 2017 (2:30 pm – 4:30 pm)|
Apply Online Here
Click here to apply.
Prerequisites before the Application form
Before filling the online application form for any of the concerned posts, the candidates must know the following conditions as mentioned below:
- Eligibility Conditions – The candidates have to fulfil the eligibility criteria specified by the board for the following posts. They must have the required age and prescribed qualifications before applying for the desired post. As it is mandatory for the candidates to be eligible and in case if any candidate will be found as ineligible during any stage then his/her candidature will be cancelled by the board.
- The candidates will have to attach the required important documents with the application form such as Matriculation or equivalent Certificate, 12th Class Certificate/Provisional Certificate/ Marksheet, Aadhar Card (if available) or any other Valid Photo Identity Card like Voter Card / Passport/ Driver’s License/ PAN card / Govt. issued identity card.
- Payment of Application fee – The candidates are required to pay the prescribed application fee.The fee can be paid through online mode only within the scheduled dates. The candidates are provided with the options of Net Banking/Credit/Debit Cards, therefore they must all details ready for the payment of the fee.
- Scanned copy of recent passport size photograph taken against white background only, of a maximum size of 150 kb in .jpg format only with the face covering at least 2/3rd of the total space and taken without spectacles and Scanned copy of signatures taken in Black/Blue Ink on a white paper only in .jpg format only.
- Valid and active email Id
How to Apply
To apply for the recruitment process of the mentioned posts, the candidates are required to go through the following procedure as given below:
Step 1 – Registration and Personal Details
- The candidates have to visit the official website of ASRB i.e. asrb.org.in or ICAR i.e. icar.org.in and click on the notification to the application form on the homepage.
- Next, the candidates need to register themselves by entering all the required personal details and others.
- After the successful registration, the candidates receive the Registration Number which is used as login credentials in the further process.
Step 2 – Filling the Online Application Form
The candidates need to enter the login details such as Registration Number and Date of Birth in order to fill the application form. The candidates need to enter all the applicant’s details and educational details required in the form (it should be correct and complete information).
Step 3 – Uploading the Images
After filling the complete details, the candidates are required to upload the scanned images of the Photograph and Signature as per the above-mentioned specifications. The candidates must upload the images at the prescribed space only.
Step 4 – Payment of Fees
Now, the candidates need to pay the application fee through the online portal facility such as Net Banking/Credit/Debit Cards.
Application Fee (Transaction charges are to be borne by the candidates)
|Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ Divyang/ Ex-Serviceman/ Women candidate||NIL|
Step 5 – Print Application Form
Once the payment is successfully completed, a message informing the successful submission of Application Form will be displayed. Lastly, the candidates need to save the duly filled application form and take a printout of it for the future reference.
Mere successful submission of the Application Form and/or issuance of Admission Certificate does not automatically ensure admission to the Examination. If on verification at any later stage, it is found that a candidate does not fulfil any of the eligibility condition(s) or has given wrong/incorrect/misleading /false information, either intentionally or otherwise error of omission or commission, his/her candidature will be cancelled/rejected and fee paid will be forfeited, including any other action as deemed fit by the Board.
The candidates are also provided with the option of editing in the application form but only as per the above-mentioned dates.