Assam Judicial Service Application Form 2021: The application process for Assam Judicial Service has been started from January 12, 2021 from 12:00 Noon onwards. Interested and eligible candidates are required to fill the application form online from the official website i.e ghconline.gov.in. The application process is completely online and candidates are not required to send any document to anyone. Get complete details regarding the Application form from the page below.
Assam Judicial Service Application Form 2021
Interested and eligible candidates can fill the application form online from the official website. Check below the important dates regarding Assam Judicial Service Application Form 2021.
|Submission of online starts from||12 Feb 2020 12:00 Noon|
|Last date for submission of online application||26 Feb 2020 5:00 PM|
|Last date for payment of fees||29 Feb 2020|
|Application form reopen from||12 Jan 2021 to 31 Jan 2021|
|Last date for payment of fees||02 Feb 2021|
Application process is now over!!
Application fee : The candidates can pay application fee amount after two working days from the date of submission and on or before last date fixed for payment of fees. The payment can be made at any branch of State bank of India. The mode of payment is cash only.
Category wise Application fee to be paid by the candidates are indicated below:-
|PWD (Person with Disabilities)||Nil|
|For all others||Rs.500/-|
Assam Judicial Service Apply Online 2021
Candidates who fulfill the requisite criteria can submit their online application form, following the steps indicated. Candidates must ensure that they full fill eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Candidates can fill the application from the official website i.e ghconline.gov.in. or through the link provided below as per official announcement.
How To Apply Online?
- Go to the “Apply online” link provided above.
- To register as an applicant , a candidate has to provide his/her primary details viz. Name, Father’s name, D.O.B Mob. No. and email ID.
- After completing registration process, candidates have to provide his/her profile details viz. Gender, Category, Address, Qualification and experience.
- Now candidate has to Upload Photograph image and signature image as per the prescribed format.
- After submission of candidature make payment through challan mode.
- Click on to the submit button and take printout of the application for future use.