Assam Judicial Service Application Form 2017-18 : Application process for Assam Judicial Service has been started from 20 Sep 2017 from 12:00 Noon onward. Interested and eligible candidates are required to fill application form online from the official website i.e ghconline.gov.in. Application process is completely online and candidates are not required to send any document to anyone. Get complete details regarding Application form from the page below.The link for filling the Application form is also provided below.
|Submission of online starts from||20 Sep 2017 12:00 Noon|
|Last date for submission of online application||09 Oct 2017 5:00 PM|
|Last date for payment of fees||13 Oct 2017|
Assam Judicial Service Application Form 2017-18
Candidates who fullfill the requisite criteria can submit their online application form, following the steps indicated. Candidates must ensure that they full fill eligibility criteria before filling application form. Candidates can fill the application from the official website i.e ghconline.gov.in. or through the link provided below as per official announcement.
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Application fee : The candidates can pay application fee amount after two working days from the date of submission and on or before last date fixed for payment of fees. The payment can be made at any branch of State bank of India. The mode of payment is cash only.
Category wise Application fee to be paid by the candidates are indicated below:-
|PWD (Person with Disabilities)||Nil|
|For all others||Rs.500/-|
How To Apply Online?
- Go to the “Apply online” link provided above.
- To register as an applicant , a candidate has to provide his/her primary details viz. Name, Father’s name, D.O.B Mob. No. and email ID.
- After completing registration process, candidates have to provide his/her profile details viz. Gender, Category, Address, Qualification and experience.
- Now candidate has to Upload Photograph image and signature image as per the prescribed format.
- After submission of candidature make payment through challan mode.
- Click on to the submit button and take printout of the application for future use.