Assam Police Recruitment 2020 – Assam Police Recruitment 2020 notification is out. The posts advertised are Constables, Sub-officer, Firemen, and Emergency Rescuers with 1269 vacancies respectively in SLPRB/REC/CONST (APRO & FES) /2018/188. Apply online from February 25, 2020 to March 15, 2020 through slprbassam.in. Get here complete details of Assam Police Recruitment 2020 including application form, admit card, eligibility and other information.
Latest: Application process for Assam Police recruitment 2020 has been started. Apply through the link provided below.
Assam Police Recruitment 2020
Before appearing for PST/PET examination, candidates have to present documents for scrutiny. Candidates who are rejected are provided with rejection slip specifying the reason for the rejection. Get the important dates related to Assam Police Recruitment 2020 from the table provided below:
|Assam Police Recruitment 2020||Important Dates|
|Date of notification||18 Feb 2020|
|Start date of application||25 Feb 2020|
|Last date to apply||15 Mar 2020|
|Release of admit card||to be notified|
|Exam Date||to be notified|
Assam Police Recruitment 2020 Notification
The official notification for Assam Police recruitment 2020 is now released. Click on the image below to get the official notification link.
Assam Police Application Form 2020
Candidates can submit their application for Assam Police Recruitment through online process. No other forms for the submission of the application form are entertained. Know more about the application procedure for Assam Police Recruitment 2020 below:
- Candidates can send their application for Assam police recruitment 2020 through slprbassam.in.
- While uploading the documents, candidates have to keep in mind that they upload scanned images of the documents.
Apply Here: Click here to apply for Assam Police recruitment 2020.
Image Specifications for Assam Police Recruitment 2020
Candidates have to upload photograph, signature and left thumb impression. Refer to the image specifications provided below for uploading Assam Police recruitment 2020.
|Criteria||Photograph Specification||Signature specification|
|Size||Maximum file size 450 KB||maximum file size 100 KB|
|Pixel||320 x 240 (minimum)|
640 x 480 (maximum)
|800 x 300 (maximum)|
400 x 150 (minimum)
|Dimension||4.5 cm x 3.5 cm||3.5 cm x 2.5 cm|
Other important specification
- The signature should be done with black ink on white paper.
- The left thumb impression should be of maximum size of 100 KB
- Left thumb impression should be on white paper without any smudges.
- The height and width of the impression should be 3.5 cm (w) x 1.5 cm (h).
Documents required for Assam Police Recruitment 2020
Documents that candidates must keep before the submission of the Assam Police Recruitment 2020 application form are as follows:
- 10th pass certificate and mark sheet
- Admit card/ certificate for 10th or equivalent examination as age proof.
- Home guard training and experience certificate.
- Caste certificate
- EWS certificate
Assam Police Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Check the eligibility criteria required to apply for Assam Police recruitment below:
- Candidate must be a citizen of India and resides in Assam.
For Assam Police Radio Organization (APRO)
- Constable police (communication) – 10+2 (science) passed with physics, chemistry, mathematics, (PCM).
- Constable of Police (UB) in APRO – 12th standard passes.
- Constable of Police (Messenger) – 10th standard pass or pass prescribed ITI course in trade
For Fire and Emergency Services (F&ES)
- Sub officer – 12th class pass or its equivalent (science)with PCM.
- Firemen – 12th pass is eligible.
- For the post of sub-inspector – between 20 years to 24 years as on January 1, 2020.
- For the post of Constable in APRO and Firemen and emergency rescuer in F&ES – between 18years to 25 years as on January 01, 2020.
|SC/ST(P)/ ST (H)||05 years|
|Trained home guards who served 03 years||03 years|
|Gen/OBC/MOBC/SC||162.56 cm||154.94 cm|
|ST(H)/ ST(P)||160.02 cm||152.40 cm|
Chest (Only male candidates)
|Gen/OBC/MOBC/SC||80 cm||85 cm|
|ST(H)/ ST(P)||78 cm||83 cm|
Documents required for Assam Police Recruitment 2020
Candidates have to carry photocopies of certain documents with them for the verification at the time of PET/PST. Following is the list of documents that candidates have to carry to the test.
- Certificate of age proof
- 10th certificate
- Mark sheet of 10th standard
- 12th certificate
- Mark sheet for 12th standard
- Additional qualification certificate like Diploma from ITI/ fireman certificate or any other equivalent certificate.
- Certificate of sports, games, etc (if applicable)
- Experience certificate for home guards and certificate of NCC from competent authority
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- EWS certificate
- Certificate of swimming/diving
- Fire fighting or rock climbing and tracking certificate or martial arts certificate.
- 02 passport size photograph
Note: Candidates have to carry photocopies of all these documents. Also, all these documents should be self-attested by the candidates.
Assam Police Recruitment 2020 Admit Card
After the process of Assam Police recruitment 2020 application form is over, candidates can download the admit card online. To download the admit card, candidates have to visit the official website, slprbassam.in. Only those candidates are provided with Assam Police Recruitment 2020 Admit Card who are eligible are per the eligibility criteria. As the Assam Police admit card releases through login, keep the ID number ready. Information related to the releases of Assam Police 2020 hall ticket is conveyed through SMS and Email. Also, a list having dates and venues of candidates is posted on the SLPRB website.
Assam Police Recruitment 2020 Selection Procedure
The selection procedure of Assam Police Recruitment 2020 includes 03 rounds – PET, written examination and extracurricular activity. Refer to the information below to know detailed selection procedure:
- PST/PET: After the verification of the documents, the candidate can appear for PEt.PSt round. PST round carried ni marks. The height, weight, chest (of male candidates) are measured. PET round is organized for 40 marks. Candidates who clear PST round are called for PET round.
- Written examination: This examination is conducted as an offline examination. The written examination of Assam Police recruitment is conducted for 50 marks.
- Extra curriculum activities: This includes the National Cadet Corps (NCC), home guards, or represented in sports, games, computer knowledge, etc. Candidates who have any other curriculum activity gets extra marks. These marks add up and calculated during the preparation of the final result.
Assam Police Recruitment 2020 Result
The final result for Assam Police Recruitment 2020 releases on the official website. Candidates can check their Assam Police Recruitment 2020 result at slprbassam.in. The final result is prepared based on the marks secured in PET, written test, extracurricular activity. A select list for each district is released by Assam Police. There is will be no waiting list for Assam Police Recruitment.
- In case more than one candidate secures equal marks then the one who is an elder is given preference.
- If candidates have the same date of birth then one who is taller in height is placed higher in the merit list.
About Assam Police
The Assam Police works for the enforcement of the law in the state of Assam. Assam Police force was initiated in Assam by eth British after the Treaty of Yandaboo. The initiative for the Assam Police helped in maintaining the law and order of the state. Assam state police work under the department of Home Affairs of Assam. Assam Police has its headquarters in the state capital Guwahati.
Official website: slprbassam.in