Office Of the Chairman State level Police recruitment board is conducting a recruitment process to select the candidates for filling up of 145 posts of constables in Assam Industrial Security Force from SPOs (Special Police Officers). The applications forms have been released now. The candidates who are eligible for this post can apply and after the successful application process, Assam Police Constable (SPO) Admit Card 2018 will be issued to the eligible candidates. For more details, the candidates can check the official website.
Assam Police Constable (SPO) Admit Card 2018
Assam Police Constable (SPO) Admit Cards 2018 will be issued. The candidates who have applied for this post will get the admit cards available. The admit card will contain the pieces of information like name, roll number, date of birth, exam centre etc…The candidates can download the admit cards as soon as the notification will be available on the official website.
|Availability of Admit Cards||To Be Announced|
|Date of PST||To Be Announced|
|Date of PET||To Be Announced|
|Date of Written Exam||To Be Announced|
Admit Card: Assam Police Constable (SPO) Admit Card 2018 will be released on www.assampolice.gov.in
How To Download Admit Card?
The candidates have to follow these steps to download the Assam Police Constable (SPO) Admit Cards 2018.
The candidate has to go to the link given above and then he has to click on the recruitment button.
After clicking the recruitment button the candidate will be able to see the link of Assam Police Constable (SPO) Admit Card 2018. The candidate has to click on that link.
Now, the candidate will get the three options of filling. The first option will be of roll no. and dob. The second option will be first name, surname, dob, mobile no. The third option will be of first name, surname, dob, mobile no. and permanent district.
Now, the candidate has to click the submit button and after filling up this information and he can get the admit card.
- The first exam will be Physical Standard Test (PST). In this exam measurement of the height, weight & chest of the candidate will be done after which the candidate will be inspected by a Medical Officer for the preliminary checkup for knock knee, vision test, color blindness test, flat foot, varicose vein and physical deformities etc.
- After PST the candidate will have to go through with the identity check. It will be subjected to the modern biometric method to obviate impersonation by the candidates.
- After passing the identity check the candidates will have to face Physical Efficiency Test (PET). It will have two events.
- Race: Those who qualify in the PST will be subject to a 1-mile race to be completed within 8 minutes (480 seconds).
- Long Jump: Minimum 8 feet for long jump (3 chances to be given and the longest valid jump rounded off to the nearest centimeters will be considered for awarding marks).
- Now the written test will be conducted. Candidates will be called for the Written Test in order of merit at the rate of 5 (five) times the number of posts allotted in respect of each category. The subjects to be covered along with the marks allotted to each subject shall be as follows.
|Elementary Arithmetic||10 Marks|
|Logical/ Reasoning / Mental Ability||10 Marks|
|General Awareness/General Knowledge and Current Affairs||10 Marks|
|India and Assam’s history||10 Marks|