Assam SLET Application Form 2018 – Application form of Assam SLET 2018 can be filled and submitted by eligible candidates. State Level Eligibility Test Commission Assam (NE Region) will consider applications of all such candidates who have entered correct data in the Application form and submitted it on or before the last date. Read instructions carefully and proceed to apply online for Assam SLET 2018. Get here complete details of Assam SLET 2018 Application form.
Assam SLET Application Form 2018
Assam SLET Application Form 2018 is available online at official website of State Level Eligibility Test Commission Assam (NE Region). Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling the Online Application Form. Candidates can also fill their Application form from the direct link will be provided below.
|Opening date for Online registration of Applications||16 Oct 2017|
|Last date for Completion of online Application||30 Nov 2017|
Apply here: Click here to Apply for Assam SLET 2018.
Application Fee: Rs. 400/-
Test Fee :
- General – Rs. 800/-
- OBC (Non-creamy layer) – Rs. 650/-
- SC/ST – Rs. 600/-
- PWD – Rs. 400/
- Any Indian National who obtained Master Degree or equivalent Degree with atleast 55% marks (without rounding up) is eligible to sit in the SET.
- Schedules Cast (SC) /Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ Person with Disability (PWD) category candidates who have secured atleast 50% marks (without rounding up) in Master Degree or equivalent Examination are eligible for the test
- Candidates who have appeared or will be appearing at the final (or 4th Semester) of their Master Degree Examination and whose result is still awaited or candidates whose qualifying examination has been delayed, may also apply and appear for this Test
Age Limit – There is no age limit.
Step – 1: Please Read the Instructions carefully before filling up the Online Application form.
- Candidate seeking admission to the test must apply online.
- Before applying online, applicants should keep the scan copy of his/her certificates, passport sized coloured photograph and signature ready.
- Scanned copy of M.A./ M.Sc./M.Com. certificate and Marksheet should be uploaded only along with the photograph and signature.
- Scanned copy of SC/ST/OBC* along with noncreamy layer certificate / PWD category certificate, if applicable, from authorized person should be uploaded.
- The size of each of the scanned photo & signature should be within the range of 5 to 50kb and properly cropped.
- Before submitting the form, applicants will get a chance to modify his/her application detail. But after the final submission of application, applicants will not be able to edit the application.
- Once submitted, portal will generate a unique Application ID. The applicants are required to note down carefully the unique Application ID for all future references including Admit Card Downloaded.
- Once an applicant completes the application submission process, the applicant can print the Acknowledgement Slip for future reference.
- Once submitted, application will generate the bank Challan for fee payment. Candidate should download the challans and print it. (Candidate should visit the SBI bank branch carrying the challans for fee payment one day after application submission)
- Candidate claiming fee concession without attested valid SC/ST/OBC (Noncreamy) PWD certificate will summarily be rejected.
- Persons authorized to issue the above OBC (Non-creamy)/Sc/ST/PWD certificates – Deputy – Commissioner, Addl. D.C., Revenue officer not below the rank of Tahsildar, any organization authorized by the Govt.
- Candidates who have appeared or will be appearing in their Final or 4th Semester Mater Degree examination should download the Attestation format from the link given in the homepage of the site. Candidate should fill-up the form and the same should be forwarded by the Head of the concerned department and upload the scan copy of it in the site.
Step – 2: Note Down Your Registration No. for further Reference.
Step – 3: Download The Challan Copy.
Step – 4: After two days of completing online Application form, Please deposit your Examination fee in any State Bank Of India Branch.
Step – 5: Take Printout of Your Submitted Application Form, after Two days from the day of Deposit.Application Process is complete after Step No: 5.