Assam SLET Application Form 2018- Application form of Assam SLET 2018 can be filled and submitted by eligible candidates. State Level Eligibility Test Commission Assam (NE Region) will consider applications of all such candidates who have entered correct data in form and submitted it before last date.
Read instructions carefully and proceed to apply online for Assam SLET 2018. Get here complete details of Assam SLET 2018 such as how to apply, fees, one time registration, editing form, application status, and application print.
Assam SLET Application Form 2018
Assam SLET Application Form 2018 will be available online at official website of State Level Eligibility Test Commission Assam (NE Region). Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling the Online Application Form. Candidates can also fill their Application form from the direct link will be provided below.
|Opening date for Online registration of Applications||16 Oct 2017|
|Last date for Completion of online Application||30 Nov 2017|
|Examination Fee to be deposited in Bank||–|
- Link to apply online for Assam SLET 2018 will be available at www.sletneonline.in.
Last Year Application Fee was Rs. 400/-
Test Fee (Last Year):
- General – Rs. 800/-
- OBC (Non-creamy layer) – Rs. 650/-
- SC/ST – Rs. 600/-
- PWD – Rs. 400/
Any Indian National who obtained Master Degree or equivalent Degree with at least 55% marks (without rounding up) is eligible to sit the SET. However the Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ persons with disability (PWD) category candidates who have secured at least 50% marks (without rounding up) in Master Degree or equivalent Degree are eligible for this test. Candidates who have appeared or will be appearing at the final (or 4th Semester) of their Master Degree Examination and whose result is still awaited or candidates whose qualifying examination has been delayed, may also apply and appear at this Test. However such candidates will be admitted provisionally and shall be considered eligible for award of pass certificate only after they have passed the Master’s Degree examination or equivalent with the required percentage of marks. Such candidates must obtain the Master degree within two years from the date of holding the concerned SET with required percentage of marks failing which they shall be treated as disqualified. Candidates are advised to appear in the subject of their Master Degree only. The candidates whose Master Degree subject is not covered in the list of subject in item 5 (i) may appear in a related subject.
Step – 1
Please Read the Instructions carefully before filling up the Online Application form.
- Candidate seeking admission to the test must apply online.
- Before applying online, applicants should keep the scan copy of his/her certificates, passport sized coloured photograph and signature ready.
- Scanned copy of M.A./ M.Sc./M.Com. certificate and Marksheet should be uploaded only along with the photograph and signature.
- Scanned copy of SC/ST/OBC* along with noncreamy layer certificate / PWD category certificate, if applicable, from authorized person should be uploaded.
- The size of each of the scanned photo & signature should be within the range of 5 to 50kb and properly cropped.
- Before submitting the form, applicants will get a chance to modify his/her application detail. But after the final submission of application, applicants will not be able to edit the application.
- Once submitted, portal will generate a unique Application ID. The applicants are required to note down carefully the unique Application ID for all future references including Admit Card Download.
- Once an applicant completes the application submission process, the applicant can print the Acknowledgment Slip for future reference.
- Once submitted, application will generate the bank Challan for fee payment. Candidate should download the challans and print it. (Candidate should visit the SBI bank branch carrying the challans for fee payment one day after application submission.)
- Candidate claiming fee concession without attested valid SC/ST/OBC (non creamy) PWD certificate will summarily be rejected.
- Persons authorized to issue the above 8 (ii) certificate- Deputy- Commissioner, Addl. D.C., Revenue officer not below the rank of Tahsildar, any organization authorized by the Govt.
- Candidates who have appeared or will be appearing in their Final or 4th Semester Master Degree examination should download the Attestation format from the link given in the home page of the site. Candidate should fill-up the form and the same should be forwarded by the Head of the concerned department and upload the scan copy of it in the site.
- For any Application submission related issues please mail us at [email protected] with subject mentioned as “Issues for application submission” with relevant information.
Step – 2
Note Down Your Registration No. for further Reference.
Step – 3
Download The Challan Copy.
Step – 4
After two days of completing online Application form, Please deposit your Examination fee in any State Bank Of India Branch.
Step – 5
Take Printout of Your Submitted Application Form, after Two days from the day of Deposit.Application Process is complete after Step No: 5.