Assam SLET Application Form 2020 – SLET Commission releases Assam SLET application form 2020 through online process. It is available on the official website, sletne.org, as per the schedule. Candidates can fill and submit the Assam SLET application form in online mode. State Level Eligibility Test Commission Assam (NE Region) considers the application form of only those candidates who have filled in the correct details and submitted the same before the due date. Candidates should fulfil the eligibility criteria and then proceed to fill the Assam SLET Application Form 2020. Get here complete details of Assam SLET 2020 Application form.
Assam SLET Application Form 2020
Assam SLET Application Form 2020 is available online at official website of State Level Eligibility Test Commission Assam (NE Region). Candidates are advised to meet the eligibility and other conditions before filling the Online Application Form. Candidates can also fill their Application form from the direct link provided below. To know the important dates of the Assam SLET 2020 Application form, refer to the table below.
|Assam SLET Application Form 2020||Dates|
|Availability of Online Application form||To be announced|
|Last date to submit the online Application form||To be announced|
|The Last date to deposit the exam fee in bank||To be announced|
|Exam date||To be announced|
Apply now: Candidates can apply for Assam SLET Application Form 2020 as per schedule at sletne.org.
The information provided in this article is based on previous year Assam SLET notification. Candidates are advised to refer to the information provided in this article till the new notification for Assam SLET releases.
Assam SLET Application Fee 2020
In order to complete the application process, candidates are required to pay the application fee as well as exam fee. Candidates are able to pay the fee through Bank Challan.
Application Fee: Rs. 400/- is the application fee for SLET 2020.
Test Fee: Candidates are also required to pay the test fee listed below. The test fee is different for each category. Candidates can check the same from below.
- General – Rs. 800/-
- OBC (Non-creamy layer) – Rs. 650/-
- SC/ST – Rs. 600/-
- PWD – Rs. 400/
List of Documents to keep before Assam SLET Online Application Process
Before candidates start with the application procedure for Assam SLET, they are advised to keep the following documentation ready.
- Candidates should keep the scan copy of his/her certificates, passport size photograph, and signature handy while filling the application form of SLET 2020.
- Also, a Scanned copy of the postgraduate certificate and Marksheet have to be uploaded along with the photograph and signature.
- A Scanned copy of SC/ST/OBC* along with non-creamy layer certificate / PWD category certificate, if applicable, from the competent authority should be uploaded.
- Candidates should upload the photo & signature as per the specifications, 5 to 50kB
- Candidates will also get an option to edit his/her application form before the submission. As, after the submission of the application form candidates will not be able to edit the form.
Steps To Fill Assam SLET Application Form 2020
Candidates can follow the step by step guide provided below to fill the application form of SLET 2020. Aspirants must read the instructions and guidelines first and then proceed to fill the application form
Step – 1: Reach the official website of SLET commission to begin the application procedure for Assam SLET exam 2020. Or applicants can also use the direct link provided below the dates table.
Step – 2: Following the direct link, candidates reach the application page. Please read the instructions carefully before filling up the SLET 2020 Online Application form.
Step – 3: Fill up the relevant details like academic details, personal details, and contact details in Assam SLET application form.
Step – 4: Now, upload your photo and signature as per the specifications given above and then click on “save and next”.
Step – 5: After two days of submission of the complete online Application form, deposit your Examination fee in any State Bank Of India Branch.
Step – 6: After paying the application fee as well as the test fee, take a printout of the application for future reference.
Important Instructions for Assam SLET Application Form 2020
While filling the application form for Assam SLET 2020, candidates must keep these instructions in mind.
- After the submission of the application form, a unique Application ID will be generated for the candidates who will submit the form successfully. Candidates must note down the unique Application ID for future reference.
- After the completion of the Assam SLET application process, a candidate should keep the print out of the Acknowledgement Slip for future reference.
- A candidate claiming fee concession without attested relevant SC/ST/OBC (Noncreamy) PWD certificate will summarily be rejected.
- Persons authorized to issue the above OBC (Non-creamy)/Sc/ST/PWD certificates – Deputy – Commissioner, Addl. D.C., Revenue officer not below the rank of Tahsildar, any organization authorized by the Govt.
- Candidates who have appeared or who are still in their Final or 4th Semester of postgraduate Degree examination should download the Attestation format from the link given on the official website.
What After Assam SET Application Form 2020?
After the process of online application form is over, candidates can download their admit card online. To download the admit card, candidates have to visit the official website, sletne.org. As the admit card of Assam SLET releases through candidates must keep their login details ready. Applicants require application number and date of birth to download Assam SLET admit card.
Assam SLET Application Form 2020 FAQs
Q1. What is the application fee for Assam SLET?
Ans 1. Candidates have to pay Rs. 400 as Assam SLET application fee.
Q2. What is the official website to apply for Assam SLET exam?
Ans 2. Candidates can apply for Assam SLET by visiting sletne.org. Also, you can find the direct link to apply in this article.