Assam SLET Application Form 2021 – The application form for Assam SLET 2021 is now available at sletneonline.co.in. Candidates can fill and submit the Assam SLET application form before December 19, 2020. State Level Eligibility Test Commission Assam (NE Region) considers the application form of only those candidates who have filled in the correct details and submitted the same before the due date. They have to pay Rs. 1200/- as the application fee. The last date to submit Assam SET application fee through challan is December 23, 2020. Get here complete details of Assam SLET 2021 Application form.
Latest: The last date to submit Assam SET application form 2021 is now extended. Get the direct link below.
Assam SLET Application Form 2021
Assam SLET Application Form 2021 is available online at official website of State Level Eligibility Test Commission Assam (NE Region). Candidates are advised to meet the eligibility and other conditions before filling the Online Application Form. Candidates can also fill their Application form from the direct link provided below. To know the important dates of the Assam SLET 2021 Application form, refer to the table below.
|Assam SLET Application Form 2021||Dates|
|Availability of Online Application form||20 Oct 2020|
|Last date to submit the online Application form|
|The Last date to deposit the exam fee in bank|
23 Dec 2020
|Exam date||14 Feb 2021|
Apply now: Click here to submit Assam SLET 2021 Application form.
Assam SLET Application Fee 2021
In order to complete the application process, candidates are required to pay the application fee as well as exam fee. Candidates are able to pay the fee through Bank Challan.
Test Fee: Candidates are also required to pay the test fee listed below. The test fee is different for each category. Candidates can check the same from below.
|OBC (Non-creamy layer)||Rs. 1050|
List of Documents to keep before Assam SLET Online Application Process
Before candidates start with the application procedure for Assam SLET, they are advised to keep the following documentation ready.
- Candidates should keep the scan copy of his/her certificates, passport size photograph, and signature handy while filling the application form of SLET 2021.
- Also, a Scanned copy of the postgraduate certificate and Marksheet have to be uploaded along with the photograph and signature.
- A Scanned copy of SC/ST/OBC* along with non-creamy layer certificate / PWD category certificate, if applicable, from the competent authority should be uploaded.
- Candidates should upload the photo & signature as per the specifications, 5 to 50kB
- Candidates will also get an option to edit his/her application form before the submission. As, after the submission of the application form candidates will not be able to edit the form.
How to Submit Assam SLET Application Form 2021?
Candidates can follow the step by step guide provided below to fill the application form of SLET 2021. Aspirants must read the instructions and guidelines first and then proceed to fill the application form
1st step: Reach the official website of SLET commission to begin the application procedure for Assam SLET exam 2021. Or applicants can also use the direct link provided below the dates table.
2nd step: Following the direct link, candidates reach the application page. Please read the instructions carefully before filling up the SLET 2021 Online Application form.
3rd step: Fill up the relevant details like academic details, personal details, and contact details in Assam SLET application form.
4th step: Now, upload your photo and signature as per the specifications given above and then click on “save and next”.
5th step: After two days of submission of the complete online Application form, deposit your Examination fee in any State Bank Of India Branch.
6th step: After paying the application fee as well as the test fee, take a printout of the application for future reference.
Important Instructions for Assam SLET Application Form 2021
While filling the application form for Assam SLET 2021, candidates must keep these instructions in mind.
- After the submission of the application form, a unique Application ID will be generated for the candidates who will submit the form successfully. Candidates must note down the unique Application ID for future reference.
- After the completion of the Assam SLET application process, a candidate should keep the print out of the Acknowledgement Slip for future reference.
- A candidate claiming fee concession without attested relevant SC/ST/OBC (Noncreamy) PWD certificate will summarily be rejected.
- Persons authorized to issue the above OBC (Non-creamy)/Sc/ST/PWD certificates – Deputy – Commissioner, Addl. D.C., Revenue officer not below the rank of Tahsildar, any organization authorized by the Govt.
- Candidates who have appeared or who are still in their Final or 4th Semester of postgraduate Degree examination should download the Attestation format from the link given on the official website.
What After Assam SET Application Form 2021?
After the process of online application form is over, candidates can download their admit card online. To download the admit card, candidates have to visit the official website, sletne.org. As the admit card of Assam SLET releases through candidates must keep their login details ready. Applicants require application number and date of birth to download Assam SLET admit card. Once done, carry the hard copy of Assam SET Admit card to the exam centre for verification.
Ans 1. Candidates have to pay Rs. 1200 as Assam SLET application fee.
Ans 2. Candidates can apply for Assam SLET by visiting sletne.org. Also, you can find the direct link to apply in this article.
Ans 3. Aspirants can submit their application fee for Assam SET exam through offline process only.