Assam SLET Application Form 2019 – The Assam SLET 2019 Application Form has been released on November 12, 2018. Interested candidates must fill the application form till 10th January 2019. Candidates can fill and submit the application form in online mode. State Level Eligibility Test Commission Assam (NE Region) will consider the application form of only those candidates who have filled in the correct details and submitted the same before the due date. Candidates should fulfill the eligibility criteria and then proceed to fill the Assam SLET Application Form 2019. The direct link to fill the application form is also provided on this page. Candidates should first read the instructions carefully to apply online for Assam SLET 2019. Get here complete details of Assam SLET 2019 Application form.
Assam SLET Application Form 2019
Assam SLET Application Form 2019 is available online at official website of State Level Eligibility Test Commission Assam (NE Region). Candidates are advised to meet the eligibility and other conditions before filling the Online Application Form. Candidates can also fill their Application form from the direct link provided below. To know the important dates of the Assam SLET 2019 Application form, refer to the table below.
|Availability of Online Application form||12 Nov 2018|
|Last date to submit the online Application form|
|The Last date to deposit the exam fee in bank||12 Jan 2019|
Apply here: Click here to Apply for Assam SLET 2019.
Assam SLET Application Fee 2019
In order to complete the application process, candidates are required to pay the application fee as well as exam fee. Candidates will be able to pay the fee through Bank Challan.
https://career.aglasem.com/assam-slet-application-form/Application Fee: Rs. 400/- is the application fee for SLET 2019.
Test Fee: Candidates are also required to pay the test fee listed below. The test fee is different for each category. Candidates can check the same from below.
- General – Rs. 800/-
- OBC (Non-creamy layer) – Rs. 650/-
- SC/ST – Rs. 600/-
- PWD – Rs. 400/
Steps To Fill Assam SLET Application Form 2019
Candidates can follow the steps listed below to fill the application form of SLET 2019. Aspirants must read the instructions and guidelines first and then proceed to fill the application form
Step – 1: Please Read the Instructions carefully before filling up the SLET 2019 Online Application form.
- Candidates should keep the scan copy of his/her certificates, passport size photograph, and signature handy while filling the application form of SLET 2019.
- Also, a Scanned copy of the postgraduate certificate and Marksheet have to be uploaded along with the photograph and signature.
- A Scanned copy of SC/ST/OBC* along with non-creamy layer certificate / PWD category certificate, if applicable, from the competent authority should be uploaded.
- Candidates should upload the photo & signature as per the specifications, 5 to 50kB
- Candidates will also get an option to edit his/her application form before the submission. As, after the submission of the application form candidates will not be able to edit the form.
Step – 2: Fill up the relevant details like academic details, personal details, and contact details.
Step – 3: Now, upload your photo and signature as per the specifications given above and then click on “save and next”.
Step – 4: After two days of submission of complete online Application form, deposit your Examination fee in any State Bank Of India Branch.
Step – 5: After paying the application fee as well as the test fee, take a printout of the application for future reference.
- After the submission of the application form, a unique Application ID will be generated for the candidates who will submit the form successfully. Candidates must note down the unique Application ID for future reference.
- After the completion of the application process, a candidate should keep the print out of the Acknowledgement Slip for future reference.
- A candidate claiming fee concession without attested relevant SC/ST/OBC (Noncreamy) PWD certificate will summarily be rejected.
- Persons authorized to issue the above OBC (Non-creamy)/Sc/ST/PWD certificates – Deputy – Commissioner, Addl. D.C., Revenue officer not below the rank of Tahsildar, any organization authorized by the Govt.
- Candidates who have appeared or who are still in their Final or 4th Semester of postgraduate Degree examination should download the Attestation format from the link given on the official website.