Ayush NET Admit Card 2018 – The Central Council For Research in Ayurvedic Sciences has release the Ayush NET Admit Card 2018 on the official website. The admit card is available at the official website of AYUSH ayush.gov.in. The candidates who have filled the application form are able to download the admit card. The Ayush NET examination is being held on expected November 13, 2018. This is mandatory to carry the admit card in the examination. In order to download the admit card, the candidates have to enter the user id and password. Candidates should note that the admit card is not provided to the candidates through the post, or any other means. The candidates have to download it from the official website or the direct link to access it has provided here. Check all the important details regarding the Ayush NET Admit Card 2018 from the page below.
Ayush NET Admit Card 2018
The admit card for Ayush NET has available at the official website. The admit card contains all the important information regarding the exam. Candidates are advised to read all the instructions mentioned on the Admit Card. Check the important dates regarding Ayush NET 2018 from the table below
|Ayush NET Admit Card 2018||Important dates|
|Admit Card Release Date||23 Oct 2018|
|Exam date||13 Nov 2018|
Admit Card: Ayush NET Admit Card has been available at the official website, i.e., www.ayush.gov.in
How To Download Ayush NET Admit Card 2018
Candidate should take print out of the admit card for future reference. To download the Admit Card for Ayush NET, candidates can click on the link that is provided on this page, or they can follow the steps given below.
- At first click on the above link which redirects to the login page of admit card.
- Now the page similar to the image opens.
- Here candidates have to provide the username and password to download the admit card.
- On providing the details the admit card appears on the computer screen.
- Now download it and print it on an A4 sheet.
Details Mentioned On Ayush NET Admit Card 2018
There are certain details that has mentioned in your Admit Card. Read all the details carefully. If you find any error in your admit card, then consult the conducting authority. The details mentioned on your admit card that is as follows:
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Registration Number
- Examination Center Name
- Examination Center Address
- Date of Exam
- Exam Timings
- Subject name
- Subject code
- Photograph of the candidate
- Candidate’s signature
- Important Instructions
Unable to Download Ayush NET Admit Card 2018
If any candidate is unable to download his/her Admit Card for Ayush NET 2018, then he must contact the conducting body. If you do not do this in time, then there are chances that you will miss your exam. To avoid such a situation, take the proper steps in time and contact the conducting body in as soon as possible.
Discrepancy in Ayush NET Admit Card 2018
Before downloading the Admit Card, candidates are advised to check all the details properly. If you find any kind of error in the Admit card, then you need to report it. First of all, make sure that the details mentioned on the admit card should match the details that you provided at the time of applying. Then check if there is any printing error. The photograph and signature on the admit card should be clear. If there is any problem regarding these things, then contact the conducting authority. Overlooking such errors can lead to your non-admittance in the examination hall on the day of the exam.
Documents To Be Carried For Ayush NET 2018
On the day of the exam, it is mandatory for the candidates to carry the following documents:
- Do not forget you Ayush NET Admit Card
- You need to carry one unique Photo ID card along with your Admit Card such as your Voter ID Card/Aadhar Card/Driving License etc.
Syllabus of Ayush NET 2018
Before starting to prepare for Ayush NET, it is important for the candidates to know the syllabus. If you know the syllabus, it will be easy for you to manage your time according to the subjects that you need to focus more on. The first paper of exam deals with General Science and Research Aptitude. Second Paper will be subject specified. The subjects of Second Paper are Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, Homeopathy. Check the detailed syllabus of Ayush NET 2018 from below:
Exam Pattern For Ayush NET 2018
Before starting the preparation of the examination candidate should first go through the Exam Pattern. From the Exam Pattern candidate got to know about the Examination Timing, Marks, Question Types and Number. From below candidate can see the Exam Pattern details.
- Examination Mode: Online
- Language of Examination: English
- Question Types: Multiple Choice Questions
- Marking Scheme: 01 marks will be awarded for a correct answer
- Negative Marking: 0.25 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- Section Details:
|Sections and Subject Name||Marks|
|Aptitude Section (Part-I)
Compulsory for candidates of all streams common to all subjects on General Science and Research Aptitude.(30 MCQ @ 1 mark for each question)
|Specific Section (Part-II)
In conventional AYUSH subject concerned as under :
Examination Center Details For Ayush NET 2018
The candidates can choose the examination center as per their preference. No request will be considered for changing the examination center. From below see the examination center names for Ayush NET 2018.
- Delhi NCR
Important Instructions To Be Followed On The Day Of The Ayush NET Examination
Before appearing for the exam, candidates should read all the important instructions to avoid any kind of confusion. Some of the instructions have been given below
- Do not forget to take your Admit card to the examination center.
- Any duplicate copy of your admit card will not be provided to you if you forget it.
- If you do not comply with all the instructions on the admit card, then your candidature may be canceled.
- If you do not reach on time, then it can create a problem on the day of the exam. So, the candidates are advised to avoid such a situation and reach the examination venue on time.
- Candidates will not be allowed to leave the exam center until two hours have been completed after the start of the exam.