Ayush NET Application Form 2018- Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturotherapy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeotharepy are known as Ayush which comes under the ministry of Ayush (GOI). Every year the Central Council For Research In Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS) conducts AYUSH NET (National Eligibility Test) for Ph.D. Fellowship [Senior Research Fellowship-(SRF)]. Date to fill the online application form is Sept 20, 2018, & the last date is Oct 3, 2018. You can read this article for more information about Ayush NET Application Form 2018.
AYUSH NET Application Form 2018
Candidates are advised to go through from the below-mentioned schedule table which helps you to remember all the important events and dates related to Application Form 2018. However, there may be some changes in the following date sheet or schedule of Ayush NET 2018. Any updates regarding Ayush National Eligibility Test 2018 we will update on our portal.
|Important dates of Ayush NET 2018||Dates|
|Start date of the Application Form||20 Sep 2018|
|Last date to fill the Application Form||03 Oct 2018|
|Examination Date||13 Nov 2018|
Application Form: Click here for AYUSH NET 2018 Application Form.
Application Fee: Candidates are advised to pay the online application fee before 04 Oct 2018, & as per the details are given below. Before applying candidates should verify their eligibility. The application fee can be paid through online mode by using Credit/Debit Card or Net banking. Please note that the below-mentioned fee details are non-refundable or non-transferable.
|OBC-Non Creamy Layer||₹500|
|SC/ST/Physically Handicapped (PH)||₹250|
Mode of Payment: Candidates are advised to pay the prescribed fee via On-line Fee Depositing process.
- Candidates need to login to their admission portal to pay the fee.
- Use a Debit/Credit card.
- Avail Net banking service to pay the online application fee.
How to apply?
Candidates those who want to apply for Ayush NET 2018 exam need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Registration of Personal Details, and Contact details.
- Login Id and password will be sent to you through email on registered email Id.
- Login to complete the Personal Details, Qualification Details, Declaration.
- The payment of Application Fee after 24 hours through Online mode via Debit card, Credit card or Internet banking.
- Application once submitted cannot be withdrawn and fees once paid will not be refunded in any case.
- Candidates need to register themselves before filling the application process.
- Log in to the official website to access the online registration process.
- After completing the registration process you’ll receive a confirmation mail from the Ayush portal.
Details required to submit:
- Candidates name as per 10th certificate.
- Father’s name.
- Mother’s name.
- Valid email id.
- Mobile number.
- Marksheet of class 10th & 12th.
- Graduation/Degree certificate
- Degree mark sheet.
- Category/Caste certificate (if applicable).
- The photograph should be a passport size.
- The size of the scanned image should be up to 100kb (as per previous year instructions).
- Only jpg/jpeg format is allowed.
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with a Black ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- Size of file should be up to 100kb (as per last year instruction)
- Only Jpg/jpeg format is acceptable.
About Ayush NET 2018 exam
- Ayush NET exam allows a student to become an eligible candidate to receive the award of the Ph.D. fellowship.
- The eligible student will receive an award under following AYUSH streams:
- Yoga & Naturopathy.
- The Ph.D. fellowship (SRF) will be awarded to the successful eligible candidates.
- It will depend on their finding admission/placement in a university/national laboratory/institution of higher learning and research in the field of concerned AYUSH streams as mentioned above.
Ayush NET Admit card
The admit card or e-Admission Certificate is issued for the registered candidates on 23 Oct 2018. Candidates need to preserve the Ayush NET application number in order to download the admit card. You can download the admit card for Ayush NET 2018 directly from our admit card page, a dedicated direct is available there for candidates help.
Ayush NET Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Is there any option available to fill the offline application form for Ayush NET 2018?
A: No, there is no other option available to fill or submit Ayush NET application form 2018 except online mode.
Q: Who is the main conducting body of Ayush NET exam?
A: Central Council For Research In Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS) is the main conducting body of Ayush NET 2018 exam.
Q: Is the Ayush National Eligibility Test comes under the Government of India?
A: Yes, Ayush itself is a ministry which comes under the Government of India and it is for Ph.D. Fellowship [Senior Research Fellowship-(SRF)].