Ayush NET Result 2018 – Jawahar Lal Nehru Bhartiya Chikitsa Exam Homoeopathy Anusandhan Bhawan has declared the Ayush NET Result 2018. The result has been declared on January 09, 2019. The result has been declared for the examination which was conducted on November 13, 2018. The Ayush NET Result 2018 is in the form of pdf and containing the candidate’s name, roll no., appl no., date of birth, gender category, marks, percentage marks and fathers name etc. The minimum qualifying criteria for general, OBC-NCL and SC/ST/PH is 50% and 55% marks respectively. Check all the important details regarding Ayush NET Result 2018 from this page.
Ayush NET Result 2018
The candidates who have qualified the Ayush NET 2018 examination those will be awarded by the Ph.D. Fellowship (SRF). The streams for which the Ph.D. fellowship will be awarded are Ayurveda, Yoga, and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homoeopathy. Check the important dates regarding Ayush NET 2018 from the schedule given below
|AYUSH NET Result 2018||Important dates|
|The exam will be conducted on||13 Nov 2018|
|Declaration of Result||09 Jan 2019|
Result: Click Here to check the Ayush NET Result 2018.
Ayush NET Result 2018
How To Check Ayush NET Result 2018?
Candidates can follow the steps given below for checking the result. After checking the result candidates should take the print out of it for future reference,
- Click at the above provided link.
- Thereafter, result pdf will open on the new screen.
- Thereafter, Press the Ctrl+F button.
- After pressing the button search tab will open type your roll number or name there and hit the enter button.
- After pressing the enter button if your roll number will be there it will be highlighted with the green backgroud.
Details Mentioned on Ayush NET Result 2018
From below candidates can check the details mentioned on the Ayush NET Result 2018.
- Candidate’s name
- Candidate’s Roll Number
- Total Marks
- Fathers name
- Date of Birth
- Application Number
Qualifying Criteria for Ayush NET 2018
From below candidates can check the Qualifying Criteria of the Ayush NET 2018. The candidates who will not qualify the minimum criteria those will be not considered for the further process.
- For General Category and OBC category candidates, the minimum qualifying percentile will be 55%. The percentile will be based on the aggregate of marks scored in Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- For candidates belonging to SC/ST Category, the minimum qualifying percentage will be 50%. This percentage will be calculated through the aggregate of marks scored by the candidate in Paper 1 and Paper 2.
Important Factor About Ayush NET 2018
If the candidates fulfill all the eligibility requirements, only then the fellowship will be awarded to candidates. The candidate fellowship will be canceled, if, at any period it is found that candidate is over age for it. The effective date of the fellowship will be mentioned on the Ayush NET Certificate. It is mandatory for the candidates to take admission within two years from the fellowship effective date. Failing which, there will be no extension provided to the candidates for the Ph.D.