Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2020: Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2020 notification is out. The posts advertised are Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager, Manager, Senior Manager, Chief Manager and Associate Vice President, with 40 vacancies respectively in advertisement number BL/Rect./Exe/SRD/19-20/01. Apply by filling out the online application form from February 12, 2020 to March 09, 2020 from the official website balmerlawrie.com. Candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria in order to fill the online application form. Get here the complete updated information of Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2020 including the application form, eligibility criteria etc.
Latest: Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2020 has been released. Scroll down to apply.
Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2020
Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd. is responsible for releasing Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2020 application form at balmerlawrie.com. Candidates can check the dates for Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2020 from the given table:
|Releasing of online application form||12 Feb 2020|
|Last date to fill online application form||09 Mar 2020|
|Written test/ Interview round||To be announced|
Balmer Lawrie Recruitment Notification 2020
The official notification of Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2020 has been released by Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd. Candidates can check the first page below, and click on the page to download the complete notification as pdf.
Click here to download the official notification of Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2020.
Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2020 Online Application Form
Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd. releases the application form on the official website i.e. balmerlawrie.com. Candidates who satisfy the Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2020 eligibility criteria can fill the application form before the last date. Candidates are advised to read all the instructions carefully before starting to fill the application form.
Follow the given steps in order to fill Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2020 online application form:
Step 1: Go to the official website or click on the above provided link to start the basic registration.
Step 2: After that, candidates have to fill the required details and click on “Register here” button.
Step 3: Then, candidate has to enter personal data i.e. personal details, address details etc and click on “Next Step” button.
Step 4: After that, candidate has to provide qualification details, work experience details (if any) and upload documents and click on “Complete” button.
Step 5: Then, the candidates have to pay the application fee to complete the application form.
Step 6: After paying the application fee, candidates can download and take 2 printout copies of the application form.
Mode of payment: credit card or net banking or debit card
Documents required while filling the application form
- Caste certificate
- Date of birth certificate
- Educational certificate
- Experience certificate
- Highest degree
- Passport size photograph
- File Size: Maximum 2 MB
- File Format: Pdf/ doc/ jpeg/ Docx
Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2020 Maximum Age Criteria
Candidates can check the maximum age criteria according to the post from the given table:
|Name of Post (Grade))||OBC (NCL)||SC/ ST|
|Assistant Manager (E1)||30 years||32 years|
|Deputy Manager (E2)||35 years||37 years|
|Manager (E3)||–||42 years|
|Senior Manager (E4)||43 years||45 years|
|Chief Manager (E5)||45 years||47 years|
|Associate Vice President (E6)||–||51 years (SC)|
Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2020 Required Educational Qualifications To Be Eligible
Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd. conducts a special recruitment drive for the post of Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager, Manager, Senior Manager, Chief Manager and Associate Vice President. There are different qualification criteria for each post. Candidates can check the required and desired education qualification from below:
Minimum Education Qualification:
- Graduate Engineers: Candidates must possess a full-time bachelor’s degree in Engineering, AIME and B.Sc.
- Management Graduates: Candidates must possess 2 years full-time post-graduate degree in Management/ MBA/ MSW.
- Accounts/ Finance (A&F) & Secretarial: Candidates should have qualified CA/ CS/ ICWA
- Graduate Engineers: Candidates should have experience in the following fields – chemical manufacturing and selling, Sheet Metal fabrication and selling, Logistics, IT Industry and Production/ Quality, Stores/ Purchase function in manufacturing industry.
- Management Graduates: Candidates should have experience in the following fields – Functional experience in HR & Admin, IR, IT Industry, SCM, B2B Sales & Marketing, Channel Sales, B2B Sales of Services in Logistics industry, Sales and/or Operations management in Warehousing, TCWs, CFS, Operations in Freight Forwarding and Corporate Communication.
- Accounts/ Finance (A&F) & Secretarial: Candidates should have experience in B2B service and Chemical and Steel Manufacturing.
Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
Selection process consists of the following steps – shortlisting of applicants, written examination/ interview round and medical examination. Candidates can check the detailed information about Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2020 selection process from below:
- Stage 1 – Shortlisting of applicants: In the first stage, applications are invited for shortlisting of candidates. Candidates have to fill the online application form in order to get selected for the preferred post. Officials check the eligibility criteria and shortlist the candidates on the basis of that.
- Stage 2 – Written examination/ interview round: In the second stage, shortlisted candidates either called for written examination or interview round. If the candudates called for interview round then they have to carry the below-provided list of documents at the interview centre.
- Stage 3 – Document Verification: Candidates who are called for interview round have to produce the below provided documents at the time of interview for verification. Original documents are returned after verification.
- Stage 4 – Medical Examination: After the documents verification, selected candidates undergo medical examination. Candidates have to pass the medical examination in order to get a preferred job.
Documents Required at the time of Interview
Candidates have to carry the original documents and self attested copies at the time of interview. Original documents are returned to the candidates after the verification. Candidates can check the list of documents as given below:
- Proof of age certificate
- Education qualification mark sheets and certificates
- Service Certificate of past employment
- Last Salary Certificate
- Category certificate
- OBC certificate state that he/ she does not belong to creamy layer
Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2020 Pay Scale
Pay scale is depend on the candidate’s post. Apart from the basic pay, candidates are given many allowances like dearness allowance, house rent allowance, other perks and allowances and many other benefits. Candidates can check the Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2020 pay scale from below:
|Grade||Basic Scale (Rs.)||Initial Basic Pay (Rs.)|
|E1||40000 – 140000||40000|
|E2||50000 – 160000||50000|
|E3||60000 – 180000||60000|
|E4||70000 – 200000||70000|
|E5||80000 – 220000||80000|
|E6||90000 – 240000||90000|
Balmer Lawrie Recruitment
Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd. conducts a recruitment process for the Graduate Engineers, Management Graduates, Accounts/ Finance (A&F) & Secretarial every year. This recruitment is conducted for SC, ST & OBC- Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) categories. The key role of every member of the organization is different. It depends on the position of the member. The key roles of E1, E2 and E3 positions are to act as a member of the execution team and deliver on assigned projects, manage and maintain report on information that is assigned to him/ her.
Official Website: balmerlawrie.com.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. For how many posts Balmer Lawrie Recruitment process is conducting this year?
Ans: Balmer Lawrie Recruitment process is conducting for 6 different posts.
Q2. Do I need to send the hardcopy of application form at the recruitment centre?
Ans: No, candidates do not need to send the hardcopy of application form to the recruitment centre
Q3. Is it compulsory to carry all the documents in original form?
Ans: Yes, candidates have to carry the original as well as self attested copies of documents at the time of interview.