Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2020: Balmer Lawrie and Co. Ltd have released the notification for the post of Junior Officer online. Candidates can download the official notification from the official website, blrecruit.in. The online application process has started on the official website of Balmer Lawrie. The last date for the submission of Balmer Lawrie recruitment 2020 application form is March 02, 2020. It is mandatory for candidates to send their application form with certain documents to the Balmer Lawrie office. From this article, get further details for Balmer Lawrie application procedure. Get here complete information related to Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2020.
Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2020
Important dates related to Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2020 is provided in the table below:
|Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2020||Important Dates|
|Notification Date||04 Feb 2020|
|Application start Date||04 Feb 2020|
|Last date to apply||02 March 2020|
Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2020 Notification
Get the official notification for Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2020 below:
Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2020 Application Form
The application for Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2020 is now available on the official website. Candidates can fill the form by following the steps provided below:
How to apply:
1st step: Visit the official website, blrecruit.in or click on the direct link provided below.
2nd step: Click on the ‘registration’ button present on the right side of the screen.
3rd step: Read the important instructions and press the ‘ok’ button.
4th step: Now, enter the personal details, educational details, experience and upload documents. After entering the correct details, press ‘submit’ button.
5th step: Take a preview of the application form and proceed for final selection. Note down the registration number and password provided and keep it safe for future use.
6th step: After successful registration, click on ‘Apply now’ link. If a candidate’s educational qualification matches the requirement his/her application is accepted. After the acceptance of the form, the candidate receives confirmation through email or SMS.
7th step: Proceed to pay the application fee for Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2020.
8th step: After the successful submission of the application form, candidates have to send photocopies of their documents.
|SC/ST/ PWD/ ES||Exempted from fee submission|
Mode of Payment
- Candidates can submit application fee only through online mode.
- Use the following methods to make the payment – Credit Card, Debit Card and Internet Banking.
- If the status of application fee is pending for more than 5 days kindly contact to, [email protected].
Note: If candidates apply for more than a post, then he/she have to submit application as many times.
Documents To Submit with Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2020 Application
After the submission of the online application form, take a print out of the submitted application form. Along with the print out of Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2020 application form, candidate has to submit the photocopies of the following documents:
- Age proof
- A Caste certificate (if applicable)
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Class 10th mark sheet and passing certificate
- Class 12th mark sheet and passing certificate
- Graduation/ engineering degree or certificate
- Experience certificate
- Appointment letter of the current employer
- Last 3 months salary slip
- Any other relevant documents
Send the application form and documents to
Balmer Lawrie Recruitment
D-139, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase-I,
New Delhi – 110020
Eligibility Criteria for Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2020
Check the eligibility criteria for Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2020 below:
- For Junior Officer (Site Operations) – Candidates having Diploma in chemical or an engineering undergraduate can apply for this post. The minimum educational qualification should be approved by AICTE/UGC/ Central Govt./ State Govt. approved Institutes/ Universities.
- For Junior Officer (Operations) – Graduate in any discipline
- For Junior Officer (Site Operations) – 30 years (Max. age)
- For Junior Officer (Operations) – 30 years (max. age)
Reservation Policy Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2020
In the image provided below, candidates get to know about the reservation policy provided to SC/ST/OBC/ES category. Also, get to know about the age relaxation from the image:
Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2020 Vacancies
Check the number of vacancies for the posts advertised in the table below:
|Junior Officer [Site Operations]||01|
|Junior Officer [Operations]||03|
Exam Pattern for Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2020
GEt the examination pattern for Balmer Lawrie recruitment 2020 below:
- Mode of examination: All India Written examination
- Duration of examination: 02 hours
- Type of questions: In the exam Objective type questions are asked
- Candidates have to carry their own pen pencil and other stationery for the written examination.
Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2020 Examination Centre
Given below are the examination centres for Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2020:
Job Description for Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2020
Get the job description for both the posts of Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2020 below:
For Junior Officer [Site Operations]
For Junior Officer [Operations]