BOI Application Form 2017 for Recruitment of various posts is available on website of Bank of India. Application form of BOI Recruitment can be filled and submitted by eligible candidates. More than two weeks time is available to apply online. Candidates can pay the requisite application fee online through using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking. Applicants can download Admit Card of BOI Recruitment 2017.
Currently, Application form for Bank of India Officer Recruitment 2017; Bank of India SO Recruitment 2017 is available to apply.
Bank of India Application Form 2017
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||April 20, 2017||April 26, 2017|
|End of form submission||May 05, 2017||May 12, 2017|
|End of editing application form||May 05, 2017||May 12, 2017|
|End of facility to print application Form||May 20, 2017||May 27,2017|
Bank of India Application Form for Officer, Specialist Officers: Available!
To application form of Bank of India Officer Recruitment 2017, click here.
To application form of Bank of India SO Recruitment 2017, click here.
Steps to apply
- Enter name, mobile number, and email ID to register.
- Then proceed to fill up the form and pay fees.
|Category||BOI Application Form Fee for Officer & SO|
|SC / ST / PWD||Rs 100|
|General and others||Rs 100|
Note – Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
All necessary documents required to be referred to fill the form should be kept handy in order to avoid mistakes in BOI Recruitment 2017 Application Form.
BOI Application Form 2017 – Instructions to note before applying
Keep in mind the following guidelines before you start to apply online for Bank of India Recruitment 2017.
- Scan photograph and signature and save in same computer from which you will apply online. Ensure that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph and signature scan and upload.
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no. Keep them active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. Bank may send call letters for the Interview etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
How to apply for Bank of India Recruitment 2017 ?
Candidates to go to the Bank’s website www.bankofindia.co.in and click on the ‘CAREER’ and then click on the link “Recruitment of General Banking Officers – Project No. 2017-18/1 Notice dated 10.04.2017” or link “Recruitment of Specialist Officers – Project No. 2017-18/2 Notice dated 10.04.2017”. this will open a new window in this window click on “APPLY ONLINE”. Click on “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
Or, skip the above two steps and directly click on the apply online link given above.
Step 1 – Register to apply online
To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
Step 2 – Enter details in the application form
In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save and Next’ button.
Step 3 – Upload photograph and signature
Candidates can proceed to upload Photo and Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
Step 4 – Preview filled in BOI application form
Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
Step 5 – Pay application fee
Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
BOI Application Form 2017 – Instructions for paying application fees
The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made by using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
- Non-generation of E-Receipt indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated online transaction may not have been successful.
- For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
- To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
Bank of India Recruitment 2017 Application Form – FAQs
1. What should I do if there is lot of delay in accessing the page?
Speed for Registration of On-Line Application on Internet, is based on various factors like Internet Speed, large number of applicants trying to register the application at the same time etc. Therefore if you are not able to get the pages for registration immediately, please retry after a gap of 15 minutes or during off-peak hours during the night.
2. How do I know that my application is registered?
Successful Registration is indicated by the Page displayed after clicking the Submit Button indicating the generated “REGISTRATION NO.” and “PASSWORD”. Please note down the same carefully and preserve it. If you do not preserve it, you will not be able to Re-Print the Application and download the Call Letter.
3. I did not receive the email intimation for registration of my application?
“REGISTRATION NO.” and “PASSWORD” are also sent by auto-response Confirmation emails. Delivery of these emails purely depends upon the correctness of E-Mail ID provided, Policy of your E-Mail Service Provider to accept and Divert such emails under Bulk or Spam Mails or bounce back such mails without accepting it due to heavy number of emails generated by our Applications. In case of Govt./official /company Email Ids, delivery is controlled by your Company Policies. Therefore, please do not expect replies from us, if you do not receive such confirmation / auto-response Emails.
4. How do I re-confirm that my application is saved?
In case of doubt about the successful Registration, candidates are advised to visit the Page for Re-Print of Application, generate the Printout and preserve the soft copy and hard copy (printout) of the Application.
5. I got Blank / Zero Registration No. after submission of application on-line?
In rare cases Candidates may get Zero (0) Registration No. with valid Password. Candidates are advised to Re-Register the Application and check the Printout through Re-Print Application.
6. After filling up the complete form, I got Blank Screen / Internet got disconnected / My PC closed / hanged / shutdown. Is my application saved / registered?
Please refer to Point No.4. If you do not get the application printout through Re-Print option, your application is not saved. Please re-apply.
7. I did not receive the acknowledgement / reply to my email communication?
“Reply to” Email Id for the Application is created for the convenience of the Candidates for genuine communications. Please do not use this address to send back the emails for “Acknowledgment”, “Vacation Mail”, “Friendship Offers”, “Sales Offers” etc. Our Email Server is configured to delete such emails automatically.
8. What details should I retain while replying to auto-response emails?
While writing back by replying the confirmation emails for genuine problem, please retain the text containing “REGISTRATION NO.” and “PASSWORD” details on the email.
9. What details should I provide while writing for the problem?
Please do not forget to provide following details while writing to us: (1) REGISTRATION NO. (2) MOBILE NO. (3) DATE OF BIRTH & (4) FULL NAME as entered in application. In case of application failure or any error message, we would like to have the screenshot of the error in JPG, GIF format or as MS Word file. Additionally, you may provide the PC Details including the Operating System (like Windows XP, Vista, Linux etc.) & Internet Browser & version (like Internet Explorer 6.0, Mozilla 3.0, Firefox 3.5 etc.) used.
10. I want to change / correct the details I entered in the Application?
Prior to submission of the online application, please choose the ‘EDIT’ option to correct the details. Please remember to take fresh print out after modifying any details. Candidate should note that the data entered in Basic Info cannot be modified.
In case you face any difficulty in online registration or if you haven’t received auto response mail within 24 hours, inform at email@example.com giving following specific details to enable us to provide quick resolution of the error encountered by you – (a) Registration Number (b) Name of the Bank (c) Name of the Post applied for (d) Your Email Id (f) Your contact telephone number (preferably your Mobile no ) (g) Your Operating System Windows XP SP2 or Linux ( with Version number) (h) Browser with its version number (i) Whether java script is enabled (j) Copy of Exact Text of error message you encounter.
Please make one more attempt from any other PC with either Internet Explorer (5.5 or above), Mozilla Firefox 2.0 or above, Google chrome 2.0 or Opera 7.0 above. with java script enabled before filing the report with our help desk.”
Official website of Bank of India is www.bankofindia.co.in.
This page is being updated with details of Bank of India Recruitment 2017.
If you have any queries regarding Bank of India Application Form 2017 please ask in comments below.