Bank of India Credit Officer Admit Card 2018 has been released after the successful completion of the online examination. Bank of India conducts this test for the recruitment of Credit Officer. The online applications for the same have been released on the official website of Bank of India. Eligible Candidates could apply for the same from the official website. The admit card of Bank of India Credit Officer examination contains details like Candidates name, Examination Centre, Centre Code, Date of examination and etc. Bank of India is not sending the hard copy of the call letter/ Information Hand-outs etc. by post/courier. Candidates are informed by an E-Mail or SMS regarding the release of admit card. Candidates are advised to go through the eligibility criteria before applying for the same. Candidates can check all the details regarding Bank of India Credit Officer Admit Card 2018 from the page below.
Bank of India Credit Officer Admit Card 2018
The Admit Card for Bank of India Credit Officer recruitment has been released on the official website of the bank. Candidates can download the Admit Card after the successful completion of online applications. The schedule for downloading the admit card is given below. Candidates can download admit card from the official website or the direct link to download the same is given below.
|Admit Card||25 May 2018|
|Online Examination||10 Jun 2018|
|Interview Admit Card||12 Jul 2018|
|Interview Date||19 Jul to 08 Aug 2018|
- Interview Admit Card: Click here to download the admit card.
- Reprint Application Form: Click here to reprint the application form.
- Written Exam Admit Card: Click here to download the Admit Card.
- Scribed Form: Click here to check the form.
- Information Handout: Click here to check the handout.
- Exam Notice: Click here to check the notice.
How to download Bank of India Credit Officer Admit Card
The Admit cards of the Bank of India Credit Officer recruitment can be downloaded from the official website or direct link for the same is given above. Candidates are advised to follow the steps to download admit card that are given below.
- Go to Official Website http://www.bankofindia.co.in.
- Click on Career and then search for Credit Officer.
- A new page will appear, go to admit card link.
- A new login page will appear.
- Fill all login credentials like registration number and password/D.O.B.
- Click on submit.
- Check all the details mentioned on admit card.
- Download the admit card.
Identity Verification in Exam Hall
Candidates who successfully submitted the online application form along with the fee can appear in the online examination of Bank Of India Credit Officer recruitment. For the identity verification in the examination hall candidates needs to submit a copy of Admit Card along with a photo identity such as PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving Licence/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Photo identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer/ People’s Representative along with a photograph / Identity Card issued by a recognised college/ university/ Aadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID to the invigilator for the verification. The candidate’s name must match with that mentioned in the Admit Card and Attendance list. If the identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate may not be allowed to appear for the Examination.
NOTE: Only documents mentioned above are accepted as an identity proof. Candidates have to produce, in original, the same photo identity proof bearing the name as it appears on the online application form/ call letter and submit photocopy of the photo identity proof along with Examination call letter as well as the Interview Call Letter while attending the examination/ interview respectively, without which they will not be allowed to take up the examination/ interview. To avoid any dispute, the name recorded at the time of registration should be similar and identical to authorized identity proof.
- Ration Card will not be accepted as valid ID proof.
- In case of candidates who have changed their name will be allowed only if they produce Gazette notification/their marriage certificate/affidavit, in original.
The Online examination for Bank Of India Credit Officer recruitment will be held in Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Panaji, Patna, Raipur, Ranchi, Shimla and Thiruvananthapuram.
Instructions Regarding Examination Centre
The instructions regarding Bank Of India Credit Officer recruitment admit card are given below.
- No request for change of centre for Examination shall be entertained.
- Bank, however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and/ or add some other Centres, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc.
- BANK also reserves the right to allow the candidate to any centre other than the one he/she has opted for.
- Candidate will appear for the examination at an Examination Centre at his/her own risks and expenses and Bank will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
Mode: Online Computer-based test
Duration: 120 Minutes
Number of Questions: 150
Maximum marks: 150
Types of questions: Objective (multiple choice)
Negative marking: 0.25
|Name Of Subject||Marks|
|General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry||50|
NOTE: The tests except the Test of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi. The test of English Language will be of qualifying nature i.e. Marks obtained in the English Language will not be added while preparing merit List. Qualifying marks stipulated above are for General Category candidates. Candidates belonging to the Reserved Category (SC/ST/OBC/PWD), filling in vacancies reserved for the relevant category, will be entitled to a relaxation of 5% marks in relation to that stipulated for general category candidates.