Bank of Maharashtra SO Application Form 2019 – The application process has been started on the official website (bankofmaharashtra.in). The application form has to filled online and then the filled in form is to be printed and sent to the Bank. The application fees is Rs 708 (for SC/ST/PWD it is Rs 118). The applications are invited for recruitment of Specialist Officers in scale II & scale III. On the basis of Interview marks, the result will be prepared. For more information on Bank of Maharashtra SO Application Form 2019 and how to fill the form, etc you can refer to this page.
Latest: The application form for Bank of Maharashtra SO 2019 has been released online. Scroll down below to apply.
Bank of Maharashtra SO Application Form 2019
Candidate must possess a unique Email Id and mobile number in order to be able to apply for this recruitment. The total number of vacancies are 43 in total. The complete schedule for Bank of Maharashtra SO Application Form 2019 is given in table below.
|Online Applications||05 Aug 2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||19 Aug 2019|
|Last Date for receipt of hard copy of |
|29 Aug 2019|
|Date of Interview||To be announced|
Official Website: bankofmaharashtra.in
The application fees must be paid online only. No other mode is acceptable. The application fees for reserved category is less. Refer to table below for complete fee details.
|OBC / General||Rs 708|
|SC / ST / PWD||Rs 118|
Note: Bank Transaction charges (if any) for online payment of application fee will have to be borne by the candidate.
Mode of Payment: Payment can done either by using debit/credit card or using the Netbanking.
How to fill Bank of Maharashtra SO Application Form 2019
The application is a two mode process in which candidates need to fill the form online and make the payment towards the same that too online only. And then the filled in form has to be printed and sent to the bank along with all the relevant documents.
Prerequisite for filling the Application Form
- Computer with internet connection and a printer.
- Email Id and Mobile number (active and unique).
- Scanned copy of the photograph and signature in prescribed format.
- Debit/Credit card details.
Photograph and Signature Specifications
The photograph and signature has to be scanned and uploaded in the application form. The specifications are predefined and only the file coming within this limit will be accepted. Some of the things to keep in mind regarding photograph and signature are.
- Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture with light coloured preferably white, background.
- If you have to use flash, ensure there is no “red-eye”
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
|Photograph||200 x 230 pixels||20-50 Kb|
|Signature||140 x 60 pixels||10-20 Kb|
How to Register?
- Visit the official website or click the link provided above.
- If you took the official site route click on “Career” and then go to “current openings”.
- In the current opening select the ” Recruitment of Specialist Officers Scale II,II,IV”
- Now look for Register yourself and registration page opens.
- The link provided above lands you directly to this point.
- Now in the registration fill the following details.
- Applicants Full Name.
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
- Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password.
- An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
How to fill the application form?
- Enter the registration number and password to enter into the portal.
- In this you will be asked to enter the details as follows.
- Father’s Name
- Husband’ Name
- Educational Qualification Details
- Check all the details and save your application.
- Upload the photograph and signature as per the specifications.
- Make the payment towards the application form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- On hitting Final Submit the application will get submitted and no further modifications can be made.
What to do next?
The candidates are required to print the final submitted form using a good quality printer. A recent recognizable passport size colour photograph should be firmly pasted on the application and signed across by the candidates. Now this printed and duly signed application form has to be sent to the bank along with the relevant documents. The self attested photocopies of the following documents need to be submitted.
Documents (photocopy) to be sent with the Application form
- Discharge Book/NOC issued by the competent authority.
- Attested copy of School leaving certificate in support of Date of Birth
- Attested copies of certificates and testimonials in proof of Educational Qualification from SSC/SSLC/X STD, PUC/10+2/Intermediate, Graduation and other qualifications.
- Appropriate document(s) in support of desirable experience.
- Medical Certificates issued by the competent authority, specifying the extent of disability in case of PWD candidates.
- Attested copy of community /status certificate in the prescribed format in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH/EX-Serviceman category issued by competent authority.
- Any other relevant documents.
The print copy of on line application with attested copies of certificates in support of age, qualifications & experience etc. should be submitted by ordinary post only to the following.
Address: The Asstt. General Manager (HRM) Bank of Maharashtra “Lokmangal” 1501, Shivaji Nagar Pune-411005.
Note: Post applied for must be written on the envelope clearly.
The original of those documents sent at this point of time will be checked at the time of Interview.
Bank of Maharashtra SO Eligibility Criteria 2019
The candidate must possess the minimum eligibility in order to be considered for the Bank of Maharashtra SO Recruitment 2019. The eligibility varies as per the post for which the candidates has applied. However the nationality and citizenship criteria is same for each post and must be completed by every candidate to be able to apply.
Nationality/Citizenship : A candidate must be either of the following.
- Citizen of India.
- Subject of Nepal.
- Subject of Bhutan.
- Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India.
The eligibility criteria for different post differs. To check the complete eligibility criteria Click Here.
Bank of Maharashtra SO Admit Card 2019
The admit card will be released on the official website (bankofmaharashtra.in). The intimation regarding this will also be sent on the candidates email/SMS on the Id/Mobile number they entered during registration. The candidate have to carry the admit card to the Interview in printed form. The Photograph and signature uploaded by the candidate will be displayed on the admit card. To download the admit card you will have to enter Registration Number and Password.
A. Successful Registration will lead to display of Registration Number and Password on the screen. You need to note it down for future use.
A. Please choose the ‘EDIT’ option to correct the details. Please note that you can use the Edit facility for modification of any details only upto 3 times. If you have used 3 chances for corrections, please re-apply before the closure of Application Date as per advertisement. Please remember to take fresh print out after modifying any details.
A. In such cases, please check the date settings of the PC from where you are filling the form. The date format of that PC should be “DD/MM/YYYY”