BARC Training Schools has issued notifications for the recruitment of Engineering Graduates and Science Postgraduates. It is for two Training Schemes to deserving candidates ambitious of pursuing a rewarding career in Nuclear Science, Engineering and Technology. The application process for BARC Online Application Form 2018 are already available at the official website. All the important information of the BARC Online Application Form 2018 is available on this page like application form, eligibility criteria, how to apply etc. So, candidates are advised to check or read all the information carefully before applying.
BARC Online Application Form 2018
Interested candidates can apply online for BARC Recruitment 2018 from the link given below or from the official website of BARC Online Application Form 2018 . All the important details related to BARC Online Application Form 2018 is given on this page. So, candidates first check the details especially the eligibility criteria and then apply online. To start with, given below some of the important dates of the event.
|Online Application Starts for OCES/DGFS-2018||01 Jan 2018|
|Last date for Registration of Online Application|
|Last date for submission of Online Application|
|Online Examination||28 Mar to 03 Apr 2018|
- For Engineering: Click Here to apply for Engineering stream in BARC 2018 Recruitment
- For Science: Click Here to apply for Science stream in BARC 2018 Recruitment
Official Website: www.barconlineexam.in
Steps To Apply
Only Online Applications will be accepted. Candidates must go through and follow the instructions given below to successfully apply with the BARC Online Application Form 2018 for BARC Recruitment 2018.
- Candidates have to fill up the Online Application form provided on the official website. The direct link to apply online is also given above. You can simply click on it and you will be redirected to the application form page of BARC Recruitment 2018.
- Candidates need to register through ‘Apply Online’ link by providing essential information like name, mother’s name, date of birth, e-mail id and a preferred login id. It may be noted that the details provided
at this stage cannot be modified later on, and hence the candidates are advised to be careful in entering the details.
- Upon successful registration, the candidates can activate their account either through the OTP sent to their registered mobile number or through the Activation link sent to the candidates’ registered email id.
- Once the candidate’s account is activated, he/she can subsequently log in multiple times through ‘Candidate’s Login’ link to fill in the Online Application form.
- While filling the form, the candidates are required to upload their recent passport sized photograph (4.5×3.5cm) in JPG format (of size not more than 50 kb) and a scanned copy of their signature (2×4.5cm, in JPG format with size not exceeding 20 kb).
- After filling in all the required details, the candidates who are required to pay the Application Fee (₹ 500 plus applicable bank charges) may make Online payment using net-banking / debit card/credit card. On clicking on the “Make Payment” button in the payment page, the candidate is taken to the SBI
Payment Gateway through which they can pay the application fee using any of the payment modes listed above. If the payment is successful, the candidates can proceed to final submission stage and complete their application. The candidates must make the payment of Application Fee only once and no requests for refund of Application Fee will be entertained from any candidate.
- Finally, the candidates need to submit the filled form. Please note that no modifications / alterations would be permitted in the application form after final submission. Hence the candidates are advised to verify the correctness and adequacy of the information filled by them before the final submission. It is to be noted that only applications where ‘Final Submission’ process has been completed before the last date will be considered valid applications.
- “Final Submission” – On clicking this button, the details of the candidate are submitted and a Registration Number is generated for the candidate.
- A unique Registration Number will be generated for every candidate who has completed the Final Submission process, which must be used for all future correspondence.
Application through GATE 2018
The candidates who wish to apply for screening on the basis of GATE-2018 Score are required to fill in their GATE details after declaration of the GATE results, whereas those wishing to apply on the basis of a GATE-2017 Score must upload their GATE Score during the Application Process. Applicants with a GATE-2018 Score must register and fill in all details relevant to the admission process, prior to the declaration of GATE-2018 results, and before the last date (February 4, 2018) for the same. No new applications, on the basis of a GATE score or otherwise, will be accepted after February 4, 2018. Once the GATE 2018 results are declared, these candidates are allowed to upload their GATE score and GATE marks on this portal for a limited period of time.
Note: Candidates need not send any documents such as proof of age, proof of category, proof of application fee payment etc. or hard copy application.
Graphical representation of Application process is given below. Have a look at it for better perception.
A. Qualifying Degrees and Other Academic Requirements for OCES/DGFS- 2018:
For Engineering Disciplines (codes ME, CH, MT, EE, EC, CS, IN, CE, NE):
- i. B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Sc. (Engineering) / 5-year Integrated M.Tech. with a minimum of 60%* aggregate marks in one of the engineering disciplines mentioned below.
- It is to be noted that there is no Training discipline called ‘Nuclear Engineering’ and applicants with a degree in ‘Nuclear Engineering’ will be allotted RSE at the the BARC Training School, Mumbai or ME or CH at the BARC Training Schools at Mumbai, Kalpakkam or NFC-Hyderabad, as their Training Scheme.
- Applicants opting to be considered on the basis of a GATE Score must have a valid GATE-2017 or GATE-2018 Score in the same engineering discipline as the qualifying degree discipline. The applicable GATE subjects are listed in the table below.
- Those having qualifying degree in branches like Aerospace, Automobile, Automotive, Industrial Production, Automotive, Reliability, Ceramics, Architecture, Geology, Mining, Bio-Medical Electronics / Instruments, Communication, Information Technology, Master of Computer Applications, Dyes & Dye Intermediates, Electrochemical, Energy Systems, Oils & Fats, Paints & Varnishes, Petrochemicals, Plastics, Paper, Sugar Technology, Textiles, Mechatronics, etc. are not eligible.
A minimum of 60% aggregate marks means the marks as per the ordinances of the respective university.
B. Admission to DGFS:
- Candidates having a qualifying degree in the Engineering disciplines (ME, CH, MT, EE, EC, CS, IN & CE) or in Physics (PH) and who meet the corresponding eligibility criteria listed above are eligible to apply for DGFS provided they are selected for OCES-2018 and additionally secure admission for M.Tech./ M.Chem.Engg. starting in the academic year 2018 in select Institutes and in specializations listed in the table given below.
- Confirmation of M.Tech. / M.Chem.Engg. admission should be communicated by July 4, 2018.
- Securing admission in one of the valid M. Tech. specializations at one of the DGFS Institutes along with Selection for OCES, does not guarantee the award of a DGFS Fellowship as DGFS is offered as per the needs of DAE’s programs and only to the most meritorious candidates as per Selection Interview performance.
Age Limit (Age as on August 1, 2018):
- General Category – 26 years,
- OBC – 29 years,
- SC/ST – 31 years,
- Dependents of those who died in the riots of 1984 (Dep1984) – 31 years,
- Persons domiciled in Kashmir Division of Jammu & Kashmir State from 01/01/1980 to 31/12/1989 (Domicile of Kashmir) – 31 years.
Physically Challenged persons of all categories are eligible for age relaxation of 10 years
C. Nationality: Applicant must be a citizen of India.