The Bardhaman Zilla Parishad is going to conduct the recruitment exam for the post of Gram Panchayat Secretary and Gram Panchayat Sahayak against 120 posts. Those candidates who want to attend this written exam can download the Bardhaman Panchayat Admit Card 2016 before the exam date that is declared by the association. Bardhaman Panchayat Admit Card 2016 is also known as Bardhaman Panchayat Call Letter 2016. Get Bardhaman Panchayat Admit Card 2016 complete information here.
|Admit card to be downloaded from||20 Jan 2017|
|Last date to download the Admit Card||03 Feb 2017|
|Date of Examination||12 Feb 2017|
Bardhaman Panchayat Admit Card / Call Letter 2016
Admit Card for Bardhaman Panchayat Recruitment 2016 is available online at official website. Those who have filled their Application on or before the last of application i.e., 23 Dec 2016 can download their Bardhaman Panchayat Admit Card 2016. The direct link to download the admit card is given below.
Download Admit Card here – Click here to download the Bardhaman Panchayat Admit Card /Call Letter 2016.
Instruction to Candidates
- The applicant will have to generate the Admit Card by putting his / her auto generated Registration Number along with his/ her date of birth in the earmarked place. It will be available in the website http://www.bardhaman.nic.in.
- After generation of the Admit Card, a print out is to be taken.
- Two copies of identical colour passport size recent photograph duly self attested are to be affixed on the Admit Card in the place earmarked for the purpose.
- The lower part of the Admit Card is to be signed by the applicant in examination hall on the day of examination and to be handed over to the invigilator.
- The candidate shall have to bring with him/her any photo identity document viz. AADHAR, EPIC, PAN Card, Passport, Admit Card/ Certificate of Madhyamik or equivalent with photograph/ Driving License/ Bank Pass Book containing photograph of the candidate / any
other photo identity card issued by the competent Govt Authority
- Candidate without Admit Card and any photo identity document as mentioned above shall not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
The written examination will be through MCQ method and there will be negative marking for wrong answer (One mark will be deducted for every four wrong answers)