Bardhaman Panchayat Recruitment 2016 – Office of the Bardhaman Zilla Parishad, Court Compound, Bardhaman has released notification for Indian citizens as defined in the Part-II of the Constitution of India for recruitment to the Gram Panchayat Secretary and Gram Panchayat Sahayak. Willing candidates shall be required to apply online in the website www.bardhaman.nic.in. Candidates who are eligible can check all the Bardhaman Panchayat Recruitment 2016 like application process, eligibility criteria, selection process etc from this page below.
Latest – Admit Card for Written Exam is now available to download.
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Answer Key||Click Here|
Bardhaman Panchayat Recruitment 2016
Notice – Date of examination & Admit Card has been changed. (Check here)
Candidates who are going to participate in the Recruitment process of Bardhaman Panchayat can fill their Application form here and also advised to read all the instruction carefully before filling the Application Form.
Name of the Posts
- Gram Panchayat Secretary – 90
- Gram Panchayat Sahayak – 30
Total No. of Posts – 120
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2016) – Candidates should between 18 year to 40 years
Educational Qualification – Candidates should have passed the Higher Secondary Examination / Madhyamik Examination from WBBSE or its equivalent examination from any recognized Board. Complete details about eligibility criteria is given below.
Selection Process – Selection will be made through an open competitive examination to be conducted by the District Level Selection Committee, Bardhaman. All appointments will initially be made on a temporary basis.
How to Apply – Eligible candidates can fill their Application form of Bardhaman Panchayat Recruitment 2016 from the official website or follow the instruction given on this page below.
|Submission of Application Form starts from||08 Dec 2016|
|Last date for submission of Application Form||23 Dec 2016|
|Admit card to be downloaded from||20 Jan 2017|
|Last date to download the Admit Card||03 Feb 2017|
|Date of Examination||12 Feb 2017|
Bardhaman Panchayat Recruitment 2016 Application Form
All applicants shall apply for any post by submitting their applications in the website www.bardhaman.nic.in through online process of submission. The direct link for the is also posted below. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the Application Form from below.
Application Process is over now.
Apply Online here:-
Instruction for filling the Application Form
- For submitting the Application form applicants have to visit the official website or direct link is given above.
- An application form along with a unique registration number will be generated thereafter automatically.
- This registration shall be preserved for any future reference and generation of Admit Card etc.
- After filling up and submission of the application from properly, a print out shall be taken for future reference.
- Last date of online submission of the application is 23.12.2016 upto 5 pm.
- There shall be no provision for receiving of hard copy of the application forms in this office.
For Gram Panchayat Secretary Posts
- Must be a citizen of India as defined in part II of the Constitution of India
- Candidates should have passed the Higher Secondary Examination from the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination from any recognized Board or Council or University.
For Gram Panchayat Sahayak Posts
- Must be a citizen of India as defined in part II of the Constitution of India
- Candidate should have passed the Madhyamik Examination from WBBSE or its equivalent examination from any recognized Board or Council or recognized University. Weightage (to be fixed later on by DLSC) will be given to a candidate who has secured at least 50% marks in the aggregate in Madhyamik or its equivalent Exam.
|Category||Age as on
|OBC A||18-43 years|
|OBC B||18-43 years|
|Ex Serviceman||50 years|
- The benefits for reservation of vacancies and age concession for SC,ST,OBC-A and OBC-B candidates are admissible to SC, ST, OBC-A and OBC-B candidates of West Bengal only.
- Before final selection , shortlisted candidates belonging to the SC,ST,OBC-A and OBC-B category will be directed to furnish original certificate issued by a competent authority of West Bengal as laid down in the West Bengal Schedule Castes and Schedule Tribes ( Identification)Act, 1994 and SC and Tribal Welfare Department order no. 261-PW/EC/MR- 103/94 dated 06.04.1995, for verification of testimonials in support of their claims.
- SC, ST,OBC-A and OBC-B candidates of other states will be treated as General Candidates.
- The benefits of reservation are also available for the meritorious sportspersons. Such candidates are required to furnish certificates in original in support of their claim from a competent authority as laid down in the Notification No. 49-EMP/IM-25/98 dated 01.03.2011 of Labour Department , Government of West Bengal for checking and verification. Certificate of excellence in sports at the level of Inter University/ National & International Tournament will be entertained.
- Similarly the Ex-Serviceman candidates shall have to produce relevant documents, in original, in support of their claim in reservation as well as age relaxation at the time of verification.
- Names of exempted Category Candidates shall be obtained by DLSC directly from the Exempted Category Cell under the Directorate of Employment , WB to fill up the vacancies meant for Exempted Category Candidates in terms of provision of point no-6 as laid down in the Notification Issued by Labour Deptt. Vide no. 50-EMP/IM-25/98 dated, Kolkata the 1st March, 2011. Hence no application from Exempted Category candidates shall be entertained directly through online submission.
- For Ex- Serviceman Candidates: Names of Ex-serviceman shall be obtained both from Zilla Sainik Board as well as through online application for filling up the vacancies meant for ExServiceman.
Bardhaman Panchayat Recruitment 2016 Exam Pattern
Part-I : Written Examination (85 marks)
Part-II: Viva Voce Test (15 marks)
Candidates will be shortlisted according to their obtained marks in the written examination abiding by the Govt. recruitment rules and norms subject to the minimum qualifying marks as may be fixed up by the DLSC.
The shortlisted candidate shall also have to appear in viva-voce test of 15 marks.
Method of Written Examination:- For the posts of Secretary & Sahayak: Written test will be taken on English-25 marks ; Arithmetic-25 marks and Bengali-25 marks ( Standard of question Madhyamik or its equivalent exam); GK- 10 marks ( Emphasis on Rural Life & Rural Development). Questions will be of MCQ type.
- Candidates shall not REPEAT shall not submit any documents or print out of online submission of application. Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
- Admission to the examination will be purely provisional subject to verification of eligibility at a later stage. Therefore, candidature of any candidate shall be rejected straightway if found not eligible at any stage, even after appearance in the examination. No certificate on reservation
(SC /ST/OBC-A, OBC-B, Sportsman quota) issued by any authority after date of submission of application will be entertained.
- Candidates must bring their photo identity card recognized by the Govt. in order to get entrance into the examination venue to prove their identity. Any deviation in this regard may straightway lead to non admission of him/ her in to the examination venue and rejection of
candidature without giving him/her opportunity of being heard.
- Only shortlisted candidates on the basis of marks obtained in written examination, will be asked to produce all relevant original certificates along with the self attested photo copies for verification, failing which their candidature shall be rejected without any further communication.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate. Any attempt on the part of the candidate to enlist support for his/her application through persons, officials of Government, or agencies will disqualify him/her for appointment. Specific recommendations from persons interested in the candidates, or otherwise known to them will be disregarded and will render the candidates ineligible.
- Candidates who are in service in Govt./ Semi Govt. organization shall apply through proper channel . However, they may send one advanced copy of their application within the closing date.