|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
Bharatiya Nabhikiya Vidyut Nigam Limited will conducted the Written Examination followed by Skill Trade Test. Application form invited for eligible candidates who have satisfy with eligibility criteria. Candidates are requested to read the complete instructions carefully before filling the Application form. Application form can be filled before the last date. Application form is available now for eligible candidates. All the candidates who are going to participate in the recruitment process of Bhavini Technical Officer Recruitment 2017 like application form filling process, eligibility criteria, vacancy details, selection procedure etc through this page below.
About – Bhavini is high profile Public Sector Undertaking under Department of Atomic Energy and is responsible for building India;s Prototype Fast Breeder Reactor, from the beginning of the India’s Second Phase Nuclear programme which will bring energy security for India in future.
Latest – Result for Bhavini Technical Officer Recruitment 2017 has been announced.
|Admit Card||Click Here|
Bhavini Technical Officer Recruitment 2017
Total No. of Posts – 70
|S.No.||Name of Post||Post reserved For||Upper age limit as on 01.07.2016|
|01||Technician / B||OBC||SC||UR||Total||Must have completed 18 Years But not more than 25 Years|
|b) Mechanical(Fitter-10 Nos. Mechanist-2 Nos.)||3||2||7||12|
|c) instrumentation 1-HH(PWD post) identified||1||–||4||5|
|e) Electrical 1- VH(PWD post) identified||3||1||5||9|
|10 posts identified for Ex-servicemen in Technician/B post|
|02||Technician / C
a) Bolier Attendant
Age Limit – Between 18 years to 25 years.
Educational Qualification – HSC / SSC with Minimum 60% marks
Selection Process – Candidates selection for Bhavini Technical Officer Recruitment 2017 for various posts will be made on the basis of Written Examination held by Bharatiya Nabhikiya Vidyut Nigam Limited official authority.
Application Fee – Rs. 100/- as processing fee.
How to Apply – Application form of Bhavini Technical Officer Recruitment 2017 can be filled online from official website.
|Opening date for submission of online application||27 Jan 2017|
|Last date for submission of online application|
|Date of Written Exam||30 Apr 2017|
Bhavini Technical Officer Recruitment 2017 Application Form
Interested and Eligible candidates can fill their Application form online from the official website of Bharatiya Nabhikiya Vidyut Nigam Limited i.e., www.bhavini.nic.in. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling the Application form online. The direct link to fill the application is also posted below.
Application Process is over now.
Get Bhavini Technical Officer Application form 2017 here – Click here to fill the Bhavini Technical Officer Recruitment 2017 Application Form online.
Application Fee – A non refundable processing fee of Rs. 100/- is payable by applicants applying for the above posts except SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen/ Women candidates.
Application will be accepted ONLINE Only.
Only Indian Nationals need to Apply.
Technician / B
- Operators – H.S.C with minimum 60% marks with Science and Maths.
- Mechanical (machinist/fitter) / Instrumentation / Electronics / Electrical – S.S.C with minimum 60% marks with Science and Maths + Trade certificate (ITI) of two year duration from recognized institution in the respective trades of Mechanical / Instrumentation / Electronics / Electrical.
Technician / C
- Boiler Attendant – SSC + II Class Boiler Attendant’s Certificate with 4 years’ Experience (OR) SSC + I class Boiler Attendant’s Certificate.
Educational / Technical Qualifications should be from a recognised University / Board of Technical Education of Central or State Government.
- Candidates are required to work in round the clock shifts.
- In case of candidates possessing II Class Boiler Attendant’s Certificate, relevant boiler room experience prior to obtaining the certificate will also be taken into consideration.
- Candidates holding ITI (Electronics & Instrumentation) and ITI (Electrical and Electronics) can apply for Instrumentation and Electronics.
- Candidates holding ITI (Electrical) i.e. (Electrician course) can only apply for Electrical post.
Bhavini Technical Officer Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
Candidates have to appear for a written test. Those qualified in the written test will be called for Trade (Skill) Test. The candidates qualified in the written examination shall also necessarily qualify in Trade (Skill) Test. The candidates successful in both the written examination and Trade (skill) test will be empaneled only on the basis of written examination marks.
The candidates should download a copy of the filled in applications and admit card and submit the same at the time of written examination.
Candidates may bring self-attested photo copies of certificate in support of
- Bith Certificates / SSC Certificate for age proof.
- Voter’s ID / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Passport / Pancard etc, for identity proof.
- Caster Certificate for SC/ST/OBC (Recent Non-creamy layer Certificate) from the Competent Authority in the case of OBC candidates, the certificate should be in the latest format and issued not before 1st january 2016 and also clearly mention about the non creamy layer status.
- Disability Certificate in respect of Physically handicapped candidates, from Competent Authority.
- Educational qualification with marks sheet of each semester and the professional examinations appeared along with copy of Graduation Certificate from University.
Mere fulfillment of requirement as laid down in the advertisement does not entitle a candidates to be called for written test / skill test in case the response is more, screening will be done for shortlisting the number of candidates. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
Bhavini reserved the right to reject the candidature of any applicant at any stage.
The vacancies shown above are provisional and subject to variation. The filling up of vacancies indicated in the advertisements is also subject to the approval of the Competent Authority and may not be filled up if decided otherwise in terms of the orders issued by the Govt. of India from time to time.
Candidates may ensure that they fill in the correct information. Candidates who furnish false information will be disqualified for Written Test / Trade (Skill) Test.
Candidates working under the Central Govt./State Govt./Public Sector Undertakings. Autonomous bodies etc, after the submission of the online application, should submit the hard copy of the application routed through proper channel to Sr. Manager (HR), Bharatiya Nabhikiya Vidyut Nigam Limited (Bhavini), Project Station Building, Kalpakkam 603102. They are also required to submit “No Objection Certificate” at the time of written examination, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for the written examination.
The date, time and venue for written test and trade test will be intimated to the eligible candidates through e-mail or displayed at Bhavini online portal/website.