Bombay High Court Stenographer, Clerk, Peon Admit Card 2018- The Admit Card for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018 for the posts of Stenographer, Clerk, Peon will be given to the candidates only after they have filled the Application Form. A print of the whole Application is required for obtaining Admit Card. Candidates need to note that after the shortlisted list of the eligible candidates has been released on the official website the candidate shall personally tender that printout of the application by pasting the same photograph which was uploaded earlier and putting their signature with black ink in the places provided to the concerned District Court where he/she is shortlisted and shall obtain Admit Card from the District Court by producing one passport size photograph and identity documents like (any one) Aadhar Card, Identity Card, Passport, Driving Licence, Voter Card, PAN Card, Photo Identity Card issued by employer or educational institution.
Bombay High Court Stenographer, Clerk, Peon Admit Card 2018
The Maharashtra Government will conduct Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018, the application for the posts of Stenographer, Clerk, Peon are out. Candidates need to qualify the eligible shortlisted list of candidates to obtain Admit Card. The Schedule for the post of 1013 vacancies for Stenographer (L.G.), 4738 for the post of Junior Cleark, and 3170 for the post of Peon on the establishment of District Court for a total of 8921 vacancies is given below, candidates can check important details.
|List of shortlisted eligible candidates||16 Apr 2018|
|Hall Ticket||21 Apr 2018|
|Screening Test for the post of Peons and Clerks||06 May 2018|
|English Dictation Test of shortlisted candidates for the post of|
|10 Jun 2018|
|Result of Local Language Typing Test||13 Jul 2018|
|Test of Activeness and Cleanliness of candidates for the post of Peons/ Hamal||14 & 15 Jul 2018|
- Timetable of Activeness and Cleanliness Test: Click here to check the timetable.
- Admit Card: Candidates can download the admit card from official website bombayhighcourt.nic.in
Guidelines to obtain Admit Card for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018
Following are some important guidelines for candidates to obtain Admit Card for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018-
- Candidates need to note that print out of Application Form is very important to obtain Admit Card for Bombay High Court.
- After filling online Application candidates shall obtain online acknowledgment and the printout of the whole application
- A list will be released of eligible shortlisted candidates on the official website of Bombay High Court.
- Candidates are required to personally tender the printout of the application along with same passport size photograph which they uploaded while filling online application with their signature using black ink on places where needed.
- This has to be submitted to the District Court where his/her name has been shortlisted.
- After this Admit Card will be given to the candite after producing one passport size photograph along with their own identity document (anyone) like Aadhar Card, Passport, Driving Licence, PAN Card, Voters Card, Identity Card, Photo Identity Card issued by employer or institution etc.