Bombay High Court Stenographer, Clerk, Peon Result 2018 The Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018 invites candidates for posts of Stenographer, Clerk, and Peon conducted by the Maharashtra Government. The candidates can see the result in the shortlisted list of candidates who have qualified the exam which will be released by the District Court and on the Official website of Bombay High Court. The candidates must qualify all the exams in order to get their names under the list of shortlisted candidates to obtain Admit Card. All the details related to Bombay High Court Stenographer, Clerk, Peon Result 2018 is present here. Candidates can check below for more details.
Bombay High Court Stenographer, Clerk, Peon Result 2018
The Bombay High Court includes a total of 8921 vacancies for the state of Maharashtra. All the important dates of the Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018 Results details are present in the schedule. Candidates can check the important details below.
|Result of Local Language Typing Test||14 Jun 2018|
|Result of Activeness and Cleanliness Test||16 May 2018|
|Result of English Typing Test (Clerk)||21 Jun 2018|
|Result of English Dictation Test and Local Language Dictation Test||27 Jun 2018|
|Result of English Typing Test (Stenographer)||03 Jul 2018|
|Interview for the post of Stenographer (L.G.)||09-13 Jul 2018|
|Interview for the posts of Junior Clerk and Peon/Hamal.||16-30 Jul 2018|
Result: Candidates can view the result from the official website www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in
The candidates who are likely to be called for Interview have to submit attested copies of certificates and originals at the time of interview to the respective Registrar of the District Court. The following are the important documents to be carried for Interview
- Certificate or proof of date of birth (Leaving /Birth Certificate/SSC)
- Certificate of having passed the qualifying examination/degree.
- Statement of marks obtained at the qualifying examination/ degree.
- Certificate of character certifying that he/she bears good moral a character from two respectable persons.
- Certificate of prescribed knowledge in Computer operation issued by University/Institute as mentioned in the column of qualification.
- Certificates of requisite speed in English and Marathi typing issued by Bureau of Government Examinations, Maharashtra State, or Government Board or I.T.I
- Disability Certificate issued by the Civil Surgeon/ Medical Superintendent of concerned District Government Hospital, if applicable.
- A caste certificate from such authority as may be prescribed by the Government, wherever applicable.
- Declaration of Small Family [ Form “A”(Original) ] which is available below the Advertisement.
- No objection certificate from the department if the candidate is in Government Service.
After the announcement of the result of the Interview which will be put on the official website of the Bombay High Court, candidates will be appointed for the posts of Stenographer, Clerk, and Peon respectively in the state of Maharashtra.