|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
Bihar Home Prison Recruitment 2016 – Bihar Home Prisons Department has issued a notification for the recruitment of the Data Entry Operator, Asst Programmer, Programmer. Candidates can check all the information related to Bihar Home Prison Recruitment 2016 for Data Entry Operator, Asst Programmer, Programmer here like application process, eligibility criteria, important dates, etc.
Recruitment Cancelled Notice
Click here for recruitmnet cancelled notice.
|Application Form||Click Here|
Bihar Home Prison Recruitment 2016
Candidates can apply online as per the schedule given below. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying which is given on the official website or on this page.
Total No. of Posts – 405 posts
- Data Entry Operator – 352 Posts
- Asst Programmer – 43 Posts
- Programmer – 10 Posts
- Data Entry Operator – Rs. 18,620/- (for Patna) as well as Rs. 17,860/- (for Other Places).
- Assistant Programmer and Programmer – Rs. 34,545/- (for HO / Patna) as well as Rs. 33,135/- (for Other Places).
Age Limit – The age should not be less than 21 and should not be greater then 37 years.
Selection Process – Written Exam + Interview
- For Bihar Residents:
- General/ OBC/ BC and EBC Candidates: Rs. 400/-.
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Females Candidates: Rs. 100/-.
- For Other States Candidates: Rs. 400/-.
How to Apply
- Fill the Complete Details in the Online Bihar Home Department Prisons Application.
- Pay the Application Fee.
- Submit the Application Form.
|Online Application Commencement From||26 Sep 2016|
|Last date of Online Application||05 Oct 2016|
|Date of Exam for Programmer and Assistant Programmer||06 Dec 2016|
|Date of Online Typing Test for Data Entry Operator||14 to 16 Dec 2016|
- For Assistant Programmer : Applicants must complete BCA or b.Sc. or graduation or IT, as well as PGDCA with two years data processing, is compulsory.
- Programmer : Applicants must have Graduation degree in computer science and engineering, MCA, MSC, IT with Experience.
- Data Entry Operator :
- Candidates must have passed Intermediate (10+2) examination from a recognised board, and have completed one year diploma course in computer application from recognised institute. OR
- Candidates must have passed matriculation, and possess three years diploma in computer science from recognised polytechnic. OR
- Candidates must possess three years diploma in Computer Science and Engineering/ Computer Application/ Information Technology branch from state board of technical education.
- Candidates must have knowledge of MS-Office package, and possess Hindi typing speed of 30 words per minute, and English typing speed of 40 words per minute
Applicants required age to apply Bihar Home Prisons Dept jobs 2016 as given below as on 01 Jan 2016.
- Minimum Age: 21 years.
- Maximum Age: 37 years.
Note: Age relaxations will be applicable for reserved candidates as per organization norms.
Bihar Home Prison Recruitment 2016 Admit Card
Candidates Roll No. & Schedule of Online Typing Test for Data Entry Operator, Click here.
Admit Card for Bihar Home Prison Recruitment 2016 has been issued on the official website of the Bihar Home Prisons Department. Candidates who have submitted their application form on or before time are able to download their admit card from the official website. Direct link to download the admit card is given below.
Admit Card process is over now.
Download Admit card here – Click here to download admit card for Programmer and Assistant Programmer.
Exam Schedule Notice for Programmer and Assistant Programmer – Click here
No candidate will be allowed in the examination hall without the admit card.
Bihar Home Prison Recruitment 2016 Result
Bihar Home Prisons Department will display the result of the Bihar Home Prison Recruitment 2016 on the official website after the written exam / Interview. Candidates who will appear in the written exam / interview will be able to check their result on the official website. Direct link to check the result will also be posted on this page.
Selection process consisting of :
- Written Examination
Candidates shortlisted after the application process will have to appear in the written examination. Only those candidates will be shortlisted for the written examination who are eligible and submit their application form on time.
After the written examination, candidates who will qualify the written examination will have to appear in the interview. Schedule of the interview will be announced after the result of written examination.
Final selection of the candidates will be based on the performance of the candidates in the written examination and interview.