Bihar Police Constable Application Form 2018 – Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC) of Bihar released the list of invalid applications submitted by the candidates on October 31, 2018. The list are available on the official website of CSBC and on this page. The candidates who have filled the application form in time can check their names on the list. The process of application was ended of June 30, 2018. Through this recruitment, CSBC will recruit 11856 candidates as a Constable in following departments Bihar Police, Bihar Military Police, Specialized India Reserve Corps, Fireman in Bihar Fire Service, Industrial Security Corps in Bihar. The candidates whose name does not exists in the list can download their admit card for the exam. To get all the details of Bihar Police Constable Application Form 2018 read this page further.
Bihar Police Constable Application Form 2018
Last year 8.6 lakhs students appeared for the Written Test. Hence this certifies that this is one of the huge recruitment in Bihar. The number of vacancies was just 9900 last year, and this year after getting the increment it is 11856, thus this time definitely CSBC will get more applications. So don’t lose this opportunity and apply before the last date of Filling the Applications.
|Bihar Police Constable Application Form 2018||Important Dates|
|Commencement of Online Application||28 May 2018|
|Last date to submit Applications||30 Jun 2018|
Apply Online: Click Here to apply Online for Bihar Police Constable 2018.
Official Website: csbc.bih.nic.in
List of Invalid Bihar Police Constable Application Form 2018
List of invalid application with the reason for rejection
List of invalid application whose payment not received
The Fee for Bihar Police Constable 2018 Application Form
The candidates who will apply for Bihar Police Constable Recruitment have to ap the Application Fee according to his/her category. The application fee has variation in terms of candidate’s category
- For General Category candidate’s it is Rs 450/-
- For SC /ST category candidates it is Rs. 112/-.
Mode of Payment
The Candidates can submit the Application Fee through the Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking etc. There is only one mode for submitting the Application, i.e. Online. No other mode is not available for the same.
What to be Needed for Filling Bihar Police Constable Application Form 2018?
While filling the Application Form some of the documents are to be needed. Check Out the list of Documents which are required.
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
- Home Gaurd Certificate Number(Applicable only if Residents of Bihar)
- Caste Certificate (Applicable only if Residents of Bihar)
- Scanned Photograph and Signature in .jpg/.jpeg format. The size of the scanned photograph should be 20 to 50 KB and signature file should be 10 to 20 KB.
Keep all the documents ready before Applying.
How to Fill Bihar Police Constable Application Form 2018?
In order to fill the Application Form, the candidates have two option either they can fill the Application Form by clicking on the above link. Or candidates can visit the Official website for the same. Let’s check the steps to fill Bihar Police Constable Application Form 2018.
- By both of the method, you will get the same page. The sample of that page is here
- Now Click on any of the Link and the Application Part I will open. Here you need to enter the Post Preference, Domicile, State, Category, Gender, Home guard Certificate no, Mobile no, email id, captcha etc. After filling all the details hit the “SUBMIT” button.
- After clicking on the submit button, the details will be saved automatically, and registration number and will be sent to you on your registered mobile number.
- Now you have to log in by using registration number. The second part of Application will open now.
- Fill the entire application form. you have to fill the basic Details such as Your name, Father’s name, Address, Educational Details etc. At last after filling all the details hit the submit button.
- Now the payment window will open where you have to pay according to your category.
- After making the payment the candidate has to upload the Scanned Photograph and Signature.
- At last agreeing, to the declaration, your application will be complete.
Points to Remember While Filling Bihar Police Constable Application Form 2018
- Candidates must fill the correct information in the application form as any mistake appeared in any application form then that form will be rejected by the conducting body.
- A candidate must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria before applying online.
- Candidates must complete the application process before the last date.
- Candidates must read all the instructions regarding all the stages of the application process while filling the application form.