Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC) of Bihar, released a notification which states the recruitment of Bihar Police Constable Result 2018 has been started. The recruitment process has two test. The first one is Combined Competitive Test, and Second One is Physical Efficiency Test. CSBC will release the result for both of the tests separately on its official website at csbc.bih.nic.in.
Those who will appear in the Combined Competitive Test have to score minimum to appear the second round of the recruitment process. At last, those who will qualify both the test will get the Appointment as a Constable. The candidates can check their result on the official website, or from this page as well. To check the Bihar Police Constable Result 2018 they have to enter the login credentials on the website. Raed more about Bihar Police Constable Result 2018 like Cut off, the process of checking the result etc.
Bihar Police Constable Result 2018
The only mode of getting the result is online. CSBC will not provide any secondary method to check the result. The candidates have to appear in both of the rounds if he /she wants to be a Constable in Bihar. The dates are not announced yet. But as soon as CSBC releases them we will update the page here.
|Bihar Police Constable Result 2018||Important Dates|
|Combined Competitive Exam||To be announced|
|Declaration of Result for Competitive Exam||To be announced|
|Conduction of PET||To be announced|
|Releasing of Result for PET||To be announced|
Result: Candidates can download the Bihar Police Constable Result 2018 at the official website at csbc.bih.nic.in
Bihar Police Constable Result 2018 for Written Test
The first step of the recruitment is Written Test. After conduction of Written Test, recruitment board will release the result on its official website. Those who will appear in the written test can check their result by visiting the official website or by clicking on the above link.
How to Check the Bihar Police Constable Result of Written Test?
To check the result follow these easy steps which are provided here.
- Click on the above link the link will redirect you to the result page straightaway.
- Now you will be asked for the Registration Id and password.
- Here provide all the information which will be asked in the text fields.
- On providing the details the result page will open.
- Now take the print out of the page for the Future purpose.
Cut Off Marks of Combined Competitive Test and PET / PST
The candidates who will appear in the Written Test have to obtain the minimum qualifying marks in the exam in order to clear it. The cutoff marks for Written Test has been decided by the recruitment authority. The cut-off marks for the Written Test 30% irrespective of category of the candidates.
In PET the candidates have to perform at least for not to disqualify in the particular round. Let’s understand the Cut off for PET.
- For Race, if any candidate takes more than 06 minutes then he /she will be disqualified.
- In Disc Throwing the Male candidate needs to throw the disc at the minimum distance of 16 feet and for the Female candidate the minimum distance is 10 Feet.
- In High Jump, the male candidate who will able to jump 04 feet, and the female candidate have to jump up to 03 feet minimum.
Bihar Police Constable Result 2018 Result for PET / PST
After conduction of the Combined Competitive Exam, the qualified candidates have to appear in the PET /PST. In this stage, they have to perform various physical tasks. After clearing all the tasks, the candidate will be declared qualified. Those candidates will able to check the result from this page. We will update the direct link on this page as the recruitment board will declare the result.
Compilation of Select List & Merit List of Bihar Police Constable Result 2018
In the Recruitment Process, the Combined Competitive Exam is qualifying in nature so there will no be any weight age in the merit list. On the other hand, PET holds the weight age in the Merit List. The more a candidates scre in PET, the higher positition he /she will get in the merit list. The Cut off of bothe the test is described in the above section. In order to gte good score in PET, a candidtae have to be physically stronger.
Resolution of Tie Cases in Merit List
While preparing the Merit lait if two or more candidates get same marks then CSBC will adopt these methods to resolve the Tie.
- The Older candidate will get the preference if two or more candidates get same marks.
- The candidate whose educational qualification is higher will get the preference in case if two candidates share the same marks and Date of Birth.
- If still, tie persists then the preference of post filled by the candidate will be the base of resolving the tie.
Medical Examination for Bihar Police Constable Recruitment 2018
After final result those candidates who will get their names in the merit list have to appear for Medical Examination, and document verification. For medical examination, the candidates need to report Government Medical Officer. There they will be tested for these medical conditions.
- Eyesight 6/6
- Squint Eye
- Colour Blindness
- Night Blindness
- Knock Knee
- Varicose Veins
- Flat Foot or any other deformity.
Along with all the test, the full medical examination of candidates will be held in the alloted hospital. The candidates who will found medically fit have to report for document verification.