The Central Selection Board of Constable, Bihar, has released the Bihar Police Recruitment Application Form 2017. The form was made available from today i.e. July 31, 2017, for the post of Constable. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the official website i.e. csbc.bih.nic.in. For all the relevant information regarding the Bihar Police Recruitment 2017 Application Form, the candidates can refer to the information provided on this page or to the official website.
Before applying for the Bihar Police Recruitment 2017, the candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria specified by the conducting body. The application form can only be filled through online mode only. As the application process has already been started, the candidates need to complete the application process before the last date.
Important Dates for Bihar Police Recruitment Application Form
The candidates may check all the important dates related to the application form of Bihar Police Recruitment from below.
|Commencement of Online Application||July 31, 2017|
|Last Date for Online Application||August 30, 2017|
|Last Date for Editing Details in Application||August 31, 2017|
|Last Date for Printing the Application||August 31, 2017|
Apply Online – Click here to apply online for Bihar Police Recruitment 2017 (Constable).
To Know your Online Application Status, Click here.
Details Needed for Submitting Bihar Police Application Form 2017
The below mentioned details are very important for the recruitment process as all important information will be sent to the candidates through these mediums only. Therefore, the candidates are requested to retain these details until the end of the recruitment process.
- Valid Email ID
- Unique Mobile Number
How to Apply for Bihar Police Recruitment Application Form 2017
Step 1 – Verification of Mobile Number
- Candidates need to visit the official website csbc.bih.nic.in to fill the application form.
- Now, the candidates need to click on the Bihar Police tab.
- Next, the candidates need on the link ‘Online Application Form for the post of Constables in Bihar Police’ displayed on the screen.
- Next Step, the candidates need to verify their mobile number by following the instructions sent on their mobile number or email id.
Step 2 – Payment of Application fee
After the verification process, the candidates need to pay the application fee along with the processing charges plus GST.
|All Others||Rs. 450/-|
- On the payment page, the candidates need to enter the details such as Address, City and Pincode.
- Next, the candidates need to choose the payment gateway such as Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking and fill the required details.
- After filling all the details, the candidates need to click on the ‘Make Payment’ option given at the last of the page.
- After the successful payment of the fee, the candidates will receive a Password on their mobile number.
Note – Candidates are requested to note down the Password for the future reference.
Step 3 – Filling the Application Form
Now, the candidates need to login by entering the mobile number and password to fill the application form. After the successful login, the candidates are directed to next page where the application form Part 1 is displayed on the screen.
- Candidates need to fill the basic details such as name, mobile number, email, domicile, category and others.
- After all the correct details, the candidates need to click tick on the option ‘I certify that the information filled in the application form is complete, true and accurate’.
- Then, click on the ‘Next’ button to go on the application form Part 2 page.
- In this page, the candidates need to fill the correct details such as personal details, contact details, post preferences, details of photo ID proof etc.
- Lastly, after filling all the details, the candidates need to ‘Submit’ the complete application form.
Step 4 – Print Out
In this step, the candidates need to take a print out of the filled-in application form for the future reference.
Step 5 – Uploading of Images
Candidates need to upload the images of Photograph and Signature as per the following requirements:
- Photograph must be a recent coloured passport size picture
- The photograph should be taken on the white background.
- If any candidate has used flash then there should not be ‘red-eye’
- Dimensions should in the place provided on the downloaded and printed form.
- Candidates need to sign on the downloaded form with a Black Ink Pen in Hindi and English at the places provided.
- The signature must be signed by the candidate only.
Scanning the Images
Candidates need to set the scanner resolution to 200 dpi and colour to true colour. Next, the candidates need to print the form without resizing. Candidates need to scan the signed application form with photograph pasted on it. The image should be in JPG OR JPEG format and the size should be less than 1kb/1024kb.
Uploading the Scanned Application Form
Candidates need to click on the link for uploading application form i.e ‘Uploading Scanned Application Form containing Photograph/Signature’. After selecting the image from the files section, the candidates need to click on the ‘upload’ button for the final submission of the application form.
Step 6 – SMS Alert
After completing all the above-mentioned stages, the candidates will receive an SMS indicating the successful submitting of application form.
Important Points to Remember
- Candidates must fill the correct information in the application form as any mistake appeared in any application form then that form will be rejected by the conducting body.
- Candidates must ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria before applying online.
- Candidates must complete the application process before the last date.
- Candidates must read all the instructions regarding all the stages of the application process while filling the application form.