Bihar Police SI Online Application Form is available from October 24 to November 30, 2017. The application form has been released by BPSSC. The link to download it is provided below on this page. Only eligible candidates are invited to apply for the examination. Hence, it is vital to ensure the eligibility criteria before starting the application process. The Bihar Daroga SI Application process includes registration, fee payment, details updating, and uploading of the application form, etc. The amount of application is Rs. 700 (Rs. 400 for reserved category). Candidates interested in applying for Bihar Police SI Online Application Form may check the detailed process, modes of payment, image specification and more details from this page.
Bihar Police SI Online Application Form
The application form is provided online only. There is no other medium to submit it. It is very important to ensure that all the information is entered correctly. Unauthentic information will lead to rejection of the application form. Candidates may check the schedule for Bihar Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017 from the table below:
|Bihar Police SI application form will release on||24 Oct 2017|
|The last date to submit the application form||30 Nov 2017|
|Written examination for SI recruitment 2017 will be held on||To be announced|
- Check Application Status: Click here to check the status.
- Apply Here:
- Notice: Click here to check the notice regarding wards of Freedom Fighters and revised Age limits for Ex-Servicemen.
Bihar Police SI Application Fee
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
The amount of application fee to be remitted for submitting the Bihar Police Sub Inspector Online Application Form is:
- Rs. 700 for EBC / OBC / General candidates
- Rs. 400 for SC / ST candidates
The fee amount can only be submitted online by Net Banking or Debit / Credit card.
Requirements for Submitting the Bihar Police SI 2017 Application Form
The candidates will need following while submitting the application form.
- Valid E-mail ID
- Functional Phone Number
- Class 10th certificates
- Address Proof
Specification for the Photograph and Signature
The following instructions are to be followed while uploading the images in the application form. If the images are not uploaded in the prescribed format, the form will not be accepted.
Instructions for Uploading the Photograph:
- The uploaded photograph has to be of passport size.
- It must have been clicked within two months duration and in coloured print.
- The dimension of it has to be 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm.
- It must of good quality and the size must not expand more than 25 kb.
- The head of the candidate should be straight in the photograph so that both the ears are visible.
- Candidates must not be wearing cap, hat, goggles, etc in the photograph.
Instructions for Uploading the Signature:
- Upload a scanned copy of the signature in Hindi and English language.
- It should have been written on a white sheet, with Black Pen.
- The scanned image of the signature must not be of more than 25 kb.
How to register
- After access the link above, the candidates need to click on “Register and Make Payment”, a window will be shown. Then Check the checkbox and click on proceed to registration.
- The next window will come up and candidate needs to fiil the required information.
- Then click on proceed as shown in above image
- Then Click on the make payment button and make the payment.
- After making the payment a Registration ID will be generated. Note it down to a safe place for further processes.
How to Fill the application form
Candidates can fill the form after the registration process is done. The detailed steps to fill the form are given on the link below. Candidates can access the link to get to know the steps of filling the application form.
How to Fill: Click here for the steps of filling the application form.
Bihar Police SI Application Status
“View Application Status” option can be used to check if the form and fee have been submitted correctly or not. It can also be used to cancel the form or payment. Candidates may do so if any has been done improperly.
How to Check status
Candidates can check their status by following the steps shown in the images below.
How to cancel registration
If any candidate has fill the application form with wrong details and made the payment, one can not edit the details, for that there is a cencellation provision. Applicant can cancel the registration and re-register but application fee is non refundable.
Steps to cancel the registration shown in the following images: