The application form has been released by BPSSC. It was available in online mode to fill on the official website of BPSSC. Only eligible candidates were invited to apply for the examination. Hence, it is vital to ensure the eligibility criteria before starting the application process. The Bihar Police Excise Sub Inspector Application process includes registration, fee payment, details updating, and uploading of the application form, etc. Candidates interested in applying for Bihar Police SI Online Application Form may check the detailed process, modes of payment, image specification and more details from this page.
Bihar Police Excise SI Application Form 2019
The application form is provided online only. It is very important to ensure that all the information is entered correctly. Unauthentic information will lead to rejection of the application form. Candidates may check the schedule for Bihar Police Sub Inspector Recruitment from the table below:
|Bihar Police SI application form will release on||22 May 2018|
|The last date to submit the application form||30 Jun 2018|
|Written examination for SI recruitment will be held on||To be announced|
The application process is over!!!
Bihar Police Excise Sub Inspector Application Fee
After completing the Registration, you will have to make payment using Net banking/Debit card/Credit card. The payment amount will Include requisite Application fee and applicable transactional charges of the bank
The amount of application fee to be remitted for submitting the Bihar Police Sub Inspector Online Application Form is:
- Rs. 700/- for EBC / BC / General candidates
- Rs. 400/- for SC / ST candidates
Instructions for Filling Online Application Form
Keep the following documents ready to fill the Application form:
- Education Certificates (10th/SSC/Matriculation, Graduation, Post-Graduation [optional])
- Address Details (Aadhar/Voter ID/Driving License/Passport/Ration Card/Birth Certificate) (Also have Details of nearest Post Office and Pin Code)
- You should have a scanned copy of your recent Passport Size Photo in jpg or png format.
Guidelines for uploading photograph:
- Upload colored passport size (3.5cm×4.5cm) photograph, which should not be more than 2 months old.
- The photograph must be of good quality.
- Size of the photo must be less than 25kb.
- Your both ears must be clearly visible in the photograph.
- While capturing the photo, unnecessary cap and black/colored glasses should not be used or in any way, you should not try to hide your identity.
- Make sure you upload your own photograph, otherwise your Application form will be canceled and BPSSC will not be liable for any kind of consequences.
Have a scanned copy of your signature in Hindi and English both on white paper in pen drive or the hard drive of the computer. Both signatures must be in black ink and less than 25kb each in size. Make sure you upload your own signatures, otherwise your Application form will be canceled and BPSSC will not be liable for any kind of consequences.
How to Apply
- After access the link above, the candidates need to click on “Register and Make Payment”, a window will be shown. Then Check the checkbox and click on proceed to registration.
- The next window will come up and the candidate needs to fill the required information.
- Then click on proceed.
- Then Click on the make payment button and make the payment.
- After making the payment a Registration ID will be generated. Note it down to a safe place for further processes.
Fill the application form
Candidates can fill the form after the registration process is done. Details to be filled in Application Form:
- Personal details
- Educational qualification
- Address Details
- Declaration of criminal cases
- Photo & Signature upload
After completing the Registration, you will have to make payment using Net banking/Debit card/Credit card. The payment amount will Include requisite Application fee and applicable transactional charges of the bank. ) Applicant should be careful while making payment and avoid multiple payments for a single Registration number.
In case, the transaction amount gets failed due to power or internet failure or Bank server fail or slow, the fee amount will be refundable after 7 working days. BPSSC is not liable nor responsible for any kind of issues or delay caused by the Applicant for filling the form before the due date. The candidate is advised to fill the application form much before the due date to ensure timely submission of the Application form.
Check Application Status
“View Application Status” option can be used to check if the form and fee have been submitted correctly or not. It can also be used to cancel the form or payment. Candidates may do so if any has been done improperly.
After clicking the Proceed button, a preview of details will be shown. Before submitting the “Application Form” as Final, the applicant can edit by clicking the “Edit details” button. Once confirmed and submitted, applicant, cannot edit details. After submission of the Application form, the applicant will get a confirmation SMS on their registered mobile number. The applicant details submitted is taken as final and BPSSC will not allow for any further changes in Application Form.
Application form cancellation
If you have submitted the Application with wrong details, you cannot edit your details. For that, we have a cancellation provision. An applicant can cancel the Application form and he/she can fill the Application form again, but the Application fee is non-refundable.
Guidelines for canceling the Application form:
- For Cancel Application form, visit website (https://apply-bpssc.com) and Click on ‘View Application Status’ button.
- Enter Application/registration ID or Mobile Number & Date of birth and click on ‘submit’ button.
- After clicking the ‘submit’ button, it will show applicant Details and ‘Cancel Application Form’ Button. You will have to click on the ‘Cancel Application Form’ Button.
- After clicking, the applicant will receive a One-Time Password (OTP) on their registered mobile number.
- Applicant must enter OTP and click on ‘Cancel’ button, then the Application form will be canceled.
- After the cancellation, the applicant will receive an SMS on his registered mobile number regarding Application form cancellation.
After cancellation of the Application form, the applicant’s mobile number will be released, so that the applicant can fill a fresh Application form with the same mobile number.