|CDAC gives a boost to your career. Last Date is Nov 30th.||Apply Now!|
Bihar Teacher Eligibility Test (Bihar TET) 2017 Exam is being conducted by the Bihar School Examination Board for the teacher recruitment for the classes from 1st-5th and classes 6th-8th in the elementary schools of bihar. The candidate with minimum eligibility criteria as per by the board are to apply through the official website at bsebonline.gov.net. The applications have started from 06 April 2017 and it can be filled upto 30 April 2017.
Bihar TET 2017 will now be conducted on 29 June 2017, Admit Card for the same will be downloaded from here!
All the interested candidates can read the article to know the important dates for the Bihar TET 2017 exam and other details such as how to apply, application fees and admit cards etc.
|Online Application begins||06 Apr 2017|
|Last to obtain online challan receipt|
|Last date to pay examination fee through SBI e-challan|
|Online editing date||05 May to 08 May 2017|
|Admit Card issue date||to be announced|
Bihar TET 2017 Application Form
The candidates who want to fill the application form for the Bihar Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 Exam must have an internet connectivity facility to make use of the online system for filling the Bihar TET 2017 Application.
- Apply Online
- Edit Application Form
- List of Applicant paid fees on wrong Application No. – Click here.
- List of Applicant paid less fees – Click here.
|Category||Paper I||Paper II||Both Paper (I & II)|
|Gen/BC/OBC||Rs. 400/-||Rs. 400/-||Rs. 600/-|
|SC/ST/PwD||Rs. 200/-||Rs. 200/-||Rs. 300/-|
Instruction to fill the Application Form
The individuals who have not filled the application as of now are advised to note down the steps mentioned below to learn how the form is to be filled. The entire application process will take place in THREE easy and simple steps. The steps to fill the Bihar TET 2017 Application Form are as follows:
Okay! So you have made up your mind to appear for the exam. But first of all you need to register yourself to be able to appear for the exam. The registration process is to let the organization know that you are interested in applying for the recruitment post as advertised. The Registration process is complete only when the student has paid the application fees. Mere registration does not imply that you have completed the formalities.
The candidates can apply for the Bihar Preliminary (Trained) Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 through online form by visiting the site at bsebonline.gov.net.
The candidates who are eligible can apply online for BIhar TET for paper I or Paper II or Paper I + Paper II (Both) on the website.
The applicants are advised to keep these documents ready before applying:-
- scanned photo
- scanned signature
The candidates will be required to fill the information carefully in the space provided. After the registration, it is not possible to make changes regarding the examination details or personal details. There will be a separate provision for the same. The Candidates who have by any mistake filled in any wrong info in their application, can correct this info within the stipulated time. After this there will be no more editing option made available for the candidates.
NOTE- Normal teachers do not require separate registration for Bihar TET 2017 paper I and Paper II or both papers, only single registration is sufficient.
STEP-2:-Photo and Signature Uploading
At this step the candidate will be required to upload the scanned photo and the scanned signature in the space provided.
The photograph should be a recent color passport size photo and the signature also must be uploaded in the panel to complete the registration process.
Registration will not be valid without uploading a photo and signature. Scanned photos and signatures should be less than 1MB in size.
STEP-3:- Application fee payment
After all the above details have been completed the candidates can now begin towards the final step of the application process. The candidates will be required to pay a certain amount of money at this step to complete their application. The fees can be paid by following the discussed methods :-
- After successful online registration, the candidate can proceed by clicking “PAY PARTICIPATION FEE” to pay the fees online. you will see two modes to pay.
- Online payment by debit / credit card
- Online payment immediately affirms the payment of the candidate. To make online payment, your debit or credit card or net banking can be used. you will not need to stand in the line in any bank.
- Payment through e-invoices at State Bank of India branch
- There is another medium to pay the fees. The candidates can also pay the fees through SBI e-voice. When you choose this medium, the candidate will have to print an e-challan through the computer, which will have two forms on a paper. One Page is for the bank an one copy is to be kept by the candidate. The candidates can deposit the amount in cash in the SBI bank. The bank will provide you the copy of your e-invoice.
- However, in this medium unlike the Online payment, the candidate will get the print of his registration letter only after 48 hours or more.
- It takes a minimum of 48 hours for the payment to be accepted through this medium.
- The fee will not be refunded in any situation.
Bihar TET 2017 Admit Card
The admit cards can be downloaded fro the official website at bsebonline.gov.net by first week of June 2017. After filling the application form, each candidate should take a print of the admit card for Bihar TET 2017. on the basis of the Bihar TET 2017 Admit Card, the candidates will be allowed to enter the Examination Hall. The admit card is mandatory for the candidate to be carried to the examination centre. The candidate must also bring his own photo identity card at the time of the examination.
If you have any query please comment in the box below.