BIS Scientist B Recruitment 2020 – Bureau Of India Standard (BIS) has released the official notification for the post of Scientist-B. Candidates can check the updates and new events related to BIS recruitment 2020 from bis.gov.in. Applicants can apply form for BIS recruitment 2020 from March 02, 2020. To apply for BIS Scientist B Recruitment, candidates have to pay Rs.100/- as application fee. The last date for the submission of BIS Scientist B application form 2020 is March 31, 2020. Get here complete information related to BIS Scientist B recruitment 2020 including the application process, eligibility, vacancies, and other information.
Latest: BIS Scientist B recruitment 2020 application form is now available. Apply through the link given below.
BIS Scientist B Recruitment 2020
Get the important dates related to BIS Scientist B recruitment 2020 from the table provided below:
|BIS Scientist B Recruitment 2020||Important Dates|
|Start date of the application form||02 Mar 2020|
|Last date to submit application form||31 Mar 2020|
BIS Scientist B Recruitment 2020 Application Form
Candidates have to fill the application form for BIS recruitment 2020 by visiting the official website of BIS. Refer to the information below to know more about the recruitment process.
- To fill the application form of BIS recruitment for Scientist-B, candidates have to visit bis.gov.in.
- Candidates have to submit the application form before the last date that is March 31, 2020.
- Candidates have to submit the application form only through online mode. No other mode for the submission of the application form is considered valid.
To submit BIS recruitment 2020 application form, candidates have to pay the required application fee. Check the application fee for BIS recruitment below:
|SC/ST/Ex-servicemen/Person with benchmark disability/ women candidates||Candidates belonging to these categories are exempted from fee submission|
BIS Scientist B Recruitment 2020 Notification
Bureau of Indian Standard (BIS) has released the official notification for the post of Scientist – B. Candidates can refer to the notification below to know more about the recruitment process.
BIS Scientist B Recruitment 2020 Vacancies
This year, BIS has released a total number of 150 vacancies. Check the distribution of vacancies into various categories below:
|Electronics and telecommunications engineering||05|
BIS Scientist B Recruitment 2020 Eligibility
Check the eligibility criteria for BIS Scientist B Recruitment from below:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or technology or any degree equivalent to this. The aggregate marks in bachelor’s degree should not be less than 60%. (50% for SC/ST candidates)
- Candidates must have appeared in GATE examination. Candidates selection is also based on GATE score of 2018/2019/2020. The GATE score must be valid as on March 31, 2020.
- Candidate’s age must be between 21 years to 30 years of age on the closing of the application.
- The relaxation is provided to candidates belonging to SC, ST, OBC, person with benchmark disabilities, ex-servicemen and departmental candidates of BIS.
|Important Downloads||Related links|
|Short Notification||Click here|
|Detailed Notification in English||Click here|
|Detailed Notification in Hindi||Click here|
BIS Scientist B Recruitment 2020 FAQs
1. What is the number of vacancies released for BIS Scientist B Recruitment 2020?
Ans. This year, BIS has released 150 vacancies for Scientist-B recruitment.
2. What is the required application fee for BIS Scientist B Recruitment 2020?
Ans. Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- as application fee. However, SC/ST/Ex-servicemen/Person with benchmark disability/ women candidates are exempted from fee submission.
3. What is the eligibility criteria for BIS Scientist B Recruitment 2020?
Ans. To apply for BIS Scientist B Recruitment 2020, candidates must have an engineering degree. Also, it is mandatory to have GATE score for BIS Scientist B.