BIS Scientist B Recruitment 2020 – Bureau Of India Standard (BIS) has released the list of provisionally selected candidates for the Scientist-B recruitment in BIS. The result is released on the basis of the GATE Score and interviews held from August 03, 2020 to August 21, 2020. The list of candidates appointed for BIS Scientist B recruitment 2020 has been released at the official website, bis.gov.in. Get here complete information related to BIS Scientist B recruitment 2020 including the application process, eligibility, vacancies, and other information.
Latest: BIS Scientist B recruitment 2020 result has been declared. Check below
BIS Scientist B Recruitment 2020
Get the important dates related to BIS Scientist B recruitment 2020 from the table provided below:
|BIS Scientist B Recruitment 2020||Important Dates|
|Start date of the application form||02 Mar 2020|
|Last date to submit application form||31 Mar 2020|
|Interview Dates||03 Aug – 21 Aug 2020|
|Declaration of Result||28 Aug 2020|
Latest update on BIS Scientist B Recruitment 2020
BIS Scientist B Recruitment 2020 Result Announced!
Bureau Of India Standard (BIS) has declared the result of BIS Scientist B Recruitment 2020 at the official website. Based on the score of GATE and interview conducted by the Bureau of Indian Standards, New Delhi, the list of Provisionally Selected Candidates for Appointment to the post of Scientist-B has been released. An initial basic pay of Rs.56,100/- per month in the
Level -10 as per 7th Central Pay Commission (CPC) Pay Matrix. Check details below:
- Click here to check Candidates Provisionally Selected for Appointment to the post of Scientist-B.
- Click here to check Candidates in Reserve (Waiting) List.
BIS Scientist B Recruitment 2020 Interview Schedule Released
Bureau Of India Standard (BIS) has announced the interview dates for Scientist-B recruitment in BIS. Those candidates who have been shortlisted for the interview have to attend the interview to be held from August 03 to 21, 2020 at Bureau of Indian Standards, Manak Bhavan, 9, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi – 110002
Click here to check BIS Scientist B Recruitment 2020 Interview Schedule.
List of Candidates Shortlisted for Interview based on GATE Score
Bureau Of India Standard (BIS) has released the list of candidates (discipline wise and in order of merit) qualified for the interview on the basis of the shortlist criteria set out in the detailed notification of Scientist-B recruitment in BIS. A separate call letter is also sent to the candidates shortlisted for interview only at the registered e-mail address of the candidate.
Result: Click here to check the list of Candidates Shortlisted for Interview based on GATE Score
BIS Scientist B Recruitment 2020 Application Form
Candidates have to fill the application form for BIS recruitment 2020 by visiting the official website of BIS. Refer to the information below to know more about the recruitment process.
- To fill the application form of BIS recruitment for Scientist-B, candidates have to visit bis.gov.in.
- Candidates have to submit the application form before the last date that is March 31, 2020.
- Candidates have to submit the application form only through online mode. No other mode for the submission of the application form is considered valid.
To submit BIS recruitment 2020 application form, candidates have to pay the required application fee. Check the application fee for BIS recruitment below:
|SC/ST/Ex-servicemen/Person with benchmark disability/ women candidates||Candidates belonging to these categories are exempted from fee submission|
BIS Scientist B Recruitment 2020 Notification
Bureau of Indian Standard (BIS) has released the official notification for the post of Scientist – B. Candidates can refer to the notification below to know more about the recruitment process.
BIS Scientist B Recruitment 2020 Vacancies
This year, BIS has released a total number of 150 vacancies. Check the distribution of vacancies into various categories below:
|Electronics and telecommunications engineering||05|
BIS Scientist B Recruitment 2020 Eligibility
Check the eligibility criteria for BIS Scientist B Recruitment from below:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or technology or any degree equivalent to this. The aggregate marks in bachelor’s degree should not be less than 60%. (50% for SC/ST candidates)
- Candidates must have appeared in GATE examination. Candidates selection is also based on GATE score of 2018/2019/2020. The GATE score must be valid as on March 31, 2020.
- Candidate’s age must be between 21 years to 30 years of age on the closing of the application.
- The relaxation is provided to candidates belonging to SC, ST, OBC, person with benchmark disabilities, ex-servicemen and departmental candidates of BIS.
|Important Downloads||Related links|
|Short Notification||Click here|
|Detailed Notification in English||Click here|
|Detailed Notification in Hindi||Click here|
BIS Scientist B Recruitment 2020 FAQs
1. What is the number of vacancies released for BIS Scientist B Recruitment 2020?
Ans. This year, BIS has released 150 vacancies for Scientist-B recruitment.
2. What is the required application fee for BIS Scientist B Recruitment 2020?
Ans. Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- as application fee. However, SC/ST/Ex-servicemen/Person with benchmark disability/ women candidates are exempted from fee submission.
3. What is the eligibility criteria for BIS Scientist B Recruitment 2020?
Ans. To apply for BIS Scientist B Recruitment 2020, candidates must have an engineering degree. Also, it is mandatory to have GATE score for BIS Scientist B.