Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment has already begun the candidates are required to fill the application form and the last date i.e July 02, 2018. The application must be filled online only on the official website www.bankofbaroda.co.in. The exam is to be held on July 28, 2018. The admit cards for the same will be issued from July 18, 2018. Students who are interested in filling the form online may check the step by step guide her on the page. The details include application fee details, how to fill the from, how to upload photographs and signature images. Please check the important dates in the table to know the schedule to be followed fro the recruitment process.
BOB PO 2018 Application Form – Apply Online for Bank of Baroda Recruitment
Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment has already begun the candidates are required to fill the application form is available now and the last date i.e July 02, 2018. The application must be filled online only on the official website www.bankofbaroda.co.in.
|Start date for Online Registration||12 Jun 2018|
|Online Payment of Application Fees||12 Jun 2018 to 02 Jul 2018|
|Last date for Online Registration||02 Jul 2018|
|Download of Call letter for Examination||18 Jul 2018|
|Date of Examination||28 Jul 2018|
Apply Online: Click Here to apply online for BOB PO 2018.
Official website: www.bankofbaroda.co.in.
How to apply
The application form is available at official website website www.bankofbaroda.co.in. The candidates are able to fill the application form only through this medium. no other mode of application will be accepted or entertained.
Steps to apply online for the recruitment 2018
- Candidates must first of all visit the Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.com.
- click the given link “Click Here To Apply Online For Selection For Admission To Baroda Manipal School of Banking” to fill the Online Application Form.
- Enter the basic details Name, Father’s Name, Mobile Number, Email ID etc.
- Now upload photograph and signature as specified down below.
Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature
- Photograph of the candidate must be a recent passport style colour picture.
- Make sure that the picture is taken against a light-coloured background preferably white.
- If you wear glasses there should be no reflections and eyes must be seen cleraly.
- Any other ornaments like Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable.
- Religious headwear is allowed but should not cover your face completely.
- Dimensions in pixels 200 x 230
- The size of file should be kept between 20kb – 50 kb
- The file should not be more than 50kb.
- The applicant has to be signed on a plain white paper with Black Ink pen.
- The signature should be of the applicant only.
- If the Applicant’s signature does not match the signature on the Hall Ticket on the answer script, at the time of the examination, the person will be disqualified.
- Dimensions in pixels 140 x 60.
- Size of file should be kept between 10kb – 20kb.
- The scanned image should not be more than 20kb.
Procedure for Uploading the Photograph and Signature
- To upload both the images there will be two separate links .
- Click on the link “Upload Photograph / Signature”.
- Browse the system where the file is saved by the applicant and Select the location.
- Click the “Open/Upload” button.
- The files will be attached automatically.
Note: In case the image uploaded of the photograph or signature is unclear, the candidate’s application may be rejected.
Take a printout of their system generated online application forms.
Mode of Payment
The candidates after completing the formalities must begin to proceed to payment of the fees for completion of the application form. Please remember that the application fees can be paid online only through Debit card or Credit card. The candidates have to check the amount of the fees they need to pay as per their selected category. The Screen will display the amount to be paid by the applicant as per his/her category selected in the form. The candidates must be able to produce the documents in original at the time of interview or else their recruitment will be terminated. Please check the fees to be paid by the applicants.
|Category||Amount to be paid|
|GEN / OBC||Rs. 600/-|
After the successful online transaction, a Registration Number and Password will be generated. Candidates should note their Registration Number and Password for future reference.
The candidates will also receive an Email and an Sms indicating the Provisional Registration
If the online transaction has not been successfully completed then the following message is displayed ‘Your online transaction was unsuccessful’. The Candidates may revisit the site and begin the process by clicking the link “‘Apply Online” link and fill in their application details again.
A receipt will be generated after successful completion of the transaction. Candidates are required to take a print of the e-receipt.
please note that after submitting your payment information in the online application form, DO NOT press Back or Refresh the page as the data may be lost and the fees may be charged once again. To ensure the security of your data, please close the window after your transaction is completed.
Students who were unable to fill the application from in one go can reopen the saved data using registration number and password and edit the particulars as per the need. Please remember that this facility will be available only for three times. Candidates are required to take a printout of the system generated fee payment challan immediately.
Note that candidates wishing for alteration afterwards will not be allowed to make any changes in the form.
Before pressing the “SUBMIT” button for final submission, the candidates are advised to verify filled details in the application. The name of the candidate or guardians should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets.
General Instructions for Candidates
Important instructions for the candidates before Applying Online
- Candidates are required to apply only ‘ONLINE’. Any other form of application/incomplete application shall be rejected.
- Candidates will have to invariably produce and submit the requisite documents such as valid call letter, a photocopy of photo-identity proof bearing the same name as it appears on the online submitted application form etc. at the time of examination, GD and interview respectively.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose at the time of conduct of examination, interview, selection and any other matter relating to admission will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries will be entertained by the bank in this behalf.
- The name of the candidate or his/ her father/ husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/ mark sheets. Any change/ alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- A Candidate’s admission to the examination/ shortlisting for GD &/or interview and/ subsequent process is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the call letter(s)/ provisional allotment has been issued to the candidate does not imply that his/ her candidature has been finally cleared by Bank. Bank would be free to reject any application, at any stage of the process, cancel the candidature of the candidate in case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/ false information/ certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s). If candidature of any candidate is rejected for any reason according to the terms and conditions of this advertisement, no further representation in this regard will be entertained. Such decisions shall be final and binding on the candidate. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected after admission/appointment in Bank, his/her services are liable to be summarily terminated.
- Candidates will have to appear for the Online examination /GD/interview at their own expense. However, eligible outstation SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities category candidates attending the interview will be reimbursed Second class to & fro railway/bus fare or actual expenses incurred, whichever is less, by shortest route on production of proof of travel (rail/bus ticket etc.). The above concession will not be admissible to SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities category candidates who are already in service in Central / State Government, Corporations, Public Undertakings /Local Government, Institutions and Panchayats etc.
- Candidates serving in Government / quasi Govt offices/ Public Sector Undertakings (including Nationalized Banks and Financial Institutions) are required to produce a “No Objection certificate” from their employer at the time of interview, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
- The scribe arranged by the candidate should not be a candidate for the examination. If violation of the above is detected at any stage of the process, candidature of both the candidate and the scribe will be cancelled.
- The candidate will appear for the online examination/GD/interview at their own risks and the Bank will not be responsible for any injury/losses etc. of any nature.
- Online applications once registered will not be allowed to be withdrawn and/or the application fee/intimation charges once paid will not be refunded nor be held in reserve for any other examination.
- Any resulting dispute arising out of this advertisement including the recruitment process shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Mumbai
Disqualification on grounds:-
- Action will be taken against candidates who are found guilty of misconduct. Do not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered, fabricated.
- At the time of the online examination/ interview, if a candidate is (or has been) found guilty of Using any unfair means or Impersonating the rightful candidate or misbehaving in the examination hall her candidature will be terminated.
- Such a candidate in addition to rendering himself/ herself liable to criminal prosecution shall be liable to be disqualified from the examination.