Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment has already begun the candidates are required to fill the application starting from 01 April 2017 to the last date i.e 01 May 2017. The application must be filled online only on the official website www.bankofbaroda.co.in .The exam is to be held on 27 MAy 2017. The admit cards for the same will be issued from 12 May 2017. Students who are interested in filling the form online may check the step by step guide her on the page. The details include application fee details, how to fill the from, how to upload photographs and signature images. Please check the important dates in the table to know the schedule to be followed fro the recruitment process.
|Start date for Online Registration||01 April 2017|
|Online Payment of Application Fees||01 April 2017 to 01 May 2017|
|Last date for Online Registration||01 May 2017|
|Download of Call letter for Examination||12 May 2017|
|Date of Examination (Tentative)||27 May 2017|
How to apply
Candidates can apply online only from 01 April 2017 to 01 May 2017 through Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.co.in. The candidates will be able to fill the application form only through this medium. no other mode of application will be accepted or entertained.
Steps to apply online for the recruitment 2017
- Candidates must first of all visit the Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.com.
- click the given link “Click Here To Apply Online For Selection For Admission To Baroda Manipal School of Banking” to fill the Online Application Form.
- Enter the basic details Name, Father’s Name, Mobile Number, Email ID etc.
- Now upload photograph and signature as specified down below.
Apply here – Click here to apply online for BOB PO 2017.
Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature
- Photograph of the candidate must be a recent passport style colour picture.
- Make sure that the picture is taken against a light-coloured background preferably white.
- If you wear glasses there should be no reflections and eyes must be seen cleraly.
- Any other ornaments like Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable.
- Religious headwear is allowed but should not cover your face completely.
- Dimensions in pixels 200 x 230
- The size of file should be kept between 20kb – 50 kb
- The file should not be more than 50kb.
- The applicant has to be signed on a plain white paper with Black Ink pen.
- The signature should be of the applicant only.
- If the Applicant’s signature does not match the signature on the Hall Ticket on the answer script, at the time of the examination, the person will be disqualified.
- Dimensions in pixels 140 x 60.
- Size of file should be kept between 10kb – 20kb.
- The scanned image should not be more than 20kb.
Procedure for Uploading the Photograph and Signature
- To upload both the images there will be two separate links .
- Click on the link “Upload Photograph / Signature”.
- Browse the system where the file is saved by the applicant and Select the location.
- Click the “Open/Upload” button.
- The files will be attached automatically.
Note: In case the image uploaded of the photograph or signature is unclear, the candidate’s application may be rejected.
Take a printout of their system generated online application forms.
Mode of Payment
The candidates after completing the formalities must begin to proceed to payment of the fees for completion of the application form. Please remember that the application fees can be paid online only through Debit card or Credit card. The candidates have to check the amount of the fees they need to pay as per their selected category. The Screen will display the amount to be paid by the applicant as per his/her category selected in the form. The candidates must be able to produce the documents in original at the time of interview or else their recruitment will be terminated. Please check the fees to be paid by the applicants.
|Category||Amount to be paid|
|for all other categories||Rs. 750/-|
The fees can be paid online from 01 April 2017 to 01 May 2017. The candidates will bear the bank transaction charges.
After the successful online transaction, a Registration Number and Password will be generated. Candidates should note their Registration Number and Password for future reference.
The candidates will also receive an Email and an Sms indicating the Provisional Registration
If the online transaction has not been successfully completed then the following message is displayed ‘Your online transaction was unsuccessful’. The Candidates may revisit the site and begin the process by clicking the link “‘Apply Online” link and fill in their application details again.
A receipt will be generated after successful completion of the transaction. Candidates are required to take a print of the e-receipt.
please note that after submitting your payment information in the online application form, DO NOT press Back or Refresh the page as the data may be lost and the fees may be charged once again. To ensure the security of your data, please close the window after your transaction is completed.
Students who were unable to fill the application from in one go can reopen the saved data using registration number and password and edit the particulars as per the need. Please remember that this facility will be available only for three times. Candidates are required to take a printout of the system generated fee payment challan immediately.
Note that candidates wishing for alteration afterwards will not be allowed to make any changes in the form.
Before pressing the “SUBMIT” button for final submission, the candidates are advised to verify filled details in the application. The name of the candidate or guardians should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets.
General Instructions for Candidates
Important instructions for the candidates before Applying Online
- Scanned photograph and signature as per the required specifications.
- All the necessary details/documents should be ready to make online payment of the requisite application fee along with intimation charges.
- Candidates should have a valid personal Email ID.
- The Email should be kept active until the recruitment cycle is completed.
- The candidates should not share his / her Email ID with any other person under no circumstances.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility. Decision of the Bank in all matters will be final and binding on the candidate.
- The name of the candidate or the guardian etc should be spelt correctly as it appears in the certificates/ mark sheets of 10th class. Any change/ alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- In case, it is detected that the candidate has provided wrong set of information or does not fulfill the eligibility conditions he/she shall be disqualified
- The students will be required to go through a Biometric data recording (left thumb impression) at the time of Online Test as well as at time of GD / PI.
- If fingers are coated ensure to wash them thoroughly.
- Ensure fingers of both hands are dry. If fingers your fingers are moist please wipe each finger.
- Any failure to observe these points will result in non admittance for the selection process.
- Self attested photocopy of the Graduation degree/ Mark sheet indicating ‘Pass’ and other educational testimonials should be kept ready for submission at the time of GD/Interview. In addition, candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD category are required to submit an attested copy of their Caste Certificate/ Certificate of Disability issued by the Competent Authority
- However, all candidates will have to produce original as well as self attested photocopies of certificates regarding qualification, experience, date of birth and caste (if applicable), in support of their eligibility at the time of interview, failing which their candidature will be cancelled.
- The candidates will have to their own expense. However, candidates applying from SC/ST/PWD category attending the Interview will receive an amount for reimbursement supporting their travel expense for a second class ordinary train/ bus fare.
- The candidates must be careful in not using any of these electronic items:-calculator, telephones, mobiles or any such other instrument.
- The Bank may hold re-examination, wherever necessary, in respect of a centre/ venue.
- Admission of any candidate is subject to his/ her being declared medically fit if declared successful in the selection process
- Admission to Online examination and further recruitment process will be purely provisional. without verification of age/ qualification/ category (SC/ST/PWD) etc. no candidate will be allowed in the hall.
- Candidates uploading multiple applications for any reason will be treated as ineligible.
- It is essential that the application is filled online is duly completed in all respects as the applications are to be processed by a computerized system,
Disqualification on grounds:-
- Action will be taken against candidates who are found guilty of misconduct. Do not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered, fabricated.
- At the time of the online examination/ interview, if a candidate is (or has been) found guilty of Using any unfair means or Impersonating the rightful candidate or misbehaving in the examination hall her candidature will be terminated.
- Such a candidate in addition to rendering himself/ herself liable to criminal prosecution shall be liable to be disqualified from the examination.