Bank of Baroda has invited applications for the recruitment of PO through an online examination to be conducted by the Baroda Manipal school of Banking. The candidates will be recruited after a nine months course postgraduate certificate in banking and finance. After the course the candidates shall be given letters of appointment to join the bank. The candidate shall be selected through a written test which will be followed by a Psychometric Assessment, Group Discussion and then a Personal Interview. The applications had started from 01 April 2017 and the last date to fill the application form is 01 May 2017. The students was able to download the admit card from 12 May 2017 and the date of exam was 27 May 2017. Now the Candidates who have qualifed the exam are able to download the call letter for GD/PI. Therefore keep checking the schedule on the website for regular updates. The candidates will be able to check all the details regarding the bank of Baroda recruitmen here, such as important dates, setas, application fees, reservation, how to apply, about issue of admit card, publishing of result, etc. from this page.
Latest – GD / PI Call Letter for Bank of Baroda PO 2017 is now available to download. Click on “Admit Card” page link.
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Answer Key||Click Here|
|Start date for Online Registration||01 April 2017|
|Online Payment of Application Fees||01 April 2017 to 01 May 2017|
|Last date for Online Registration||01 May 2017|
|Download of Call letter for Examination||12 May 2017|
|Date of Examination||27 May 2017|
|Date of Declaration of Result||07 Jun 2017|
|Download of Call letter for GD / PI||24 Jun to 16 Jul 2017|
|Date of GD / PI||As per Call Letter|
Total vacancies for 2017-2018
|Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe candidates||5 years|
|Exservicemen and Commissioned Officers including ECOs/ SSCOs||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes candidates||3 years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
|Persons with Disabilities candidates||PWD (SCST) 15 years
PWD (OBC) 13 years
PWD (Gen) 10 years
|All persons who have ordinarily been domiciled in J & K State from 01 January 1980 and 31 december 1989||5 years|
- Minimum 20 years (As on 01 April 2017)
- Maximum 28 years (As on 01 April 2017)
- A candidate must have passed his/her graduation with a minimum of 55% (for GENERAL and OBC) and 50% (for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University.
- The result of such candidates should have been declared on or before 30 April 2017.
- The Candidate should mention the percentage achieved in his Graduation and then calculate it to the nearest two decimals in the online application.
- Please note that marks reaching the fraction of percentage up to nearest decimal i.e. 54.99% will be calculated as less than 55% and 49.99% will be treated as less than 50%.
- The documents from Board / University has to be submitted at the time of interview.
- The candidate has to ensure that the date of passing the eligibility examination will be same as the date appearing on the marksheet or provisional certificate
- In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University/ Institute and web based certificate is issued then proper document/certificate in original issued and signed by the appropriate authority of the University/ Institute indicating the date of passing properly mentioned thereon will be reckoned for verification and further process.
- The graduation percentage and class will be calculated as per the University norms for calculation of percentage and declaration of class/results. The graduation percentage/class as appearing in the Final Year/semester/ consolidated marksheet & Provisional/Degree Certificate will be taken into consideration for eligibility. In case the graduation percentage/class is not clearly mentioned in the marksheet/certificate, the candidate has to produce a certificate issued by the appropriate authority of University/Institute indicating graduation percentage/ class as per the University norms for awarding degree. In institutions where CGPA is awarded, the marks should be converted into percentage and must be indicated in the online application. If called for interview, the candidate will be required to produce a certificate issued by the appropriate authority stating that the norms of the University regarding the conversion of grade into percentage.
|Category||Amount to be paid|
|for all other categories||Rs. 750/-|
How to apply
The candidate will complete the application page in three steps
Step I Personal details
Here in this step the candidates will fill the personal details like name , father’s name , mother’s name, mobile number, email id.
The mobisle number that the candidate will provide wil be used for the correspondence with the candidate for delivering the details in future
Step II Upload photograph and signature
- Photograph of the candidate must be a recent passport style colour picture.
- Make sure that the picture is taken against a light-coloured background preferably white.
- If you wear glasses there should be no reflections and eyes must be seen clearly.
- Any other ornaments like Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable.
- Religious headwear is allowed but should not cover your face completely.
- Dimensions in pixels 200 x 230
- The size of file should be kept between 20kb – 50 kb
- The file should not be more than 50kb.
- The applicant has to be signed on a plain white paper with Black Ink pen.
- The signature should be of the applicant only.
- If the Applicant’s signature does not match the signature on the Hall Ticket on the answer script, at the time of the examination, the person will be disqualified.
- Dimensions in pixels 140 x 60.
- The size of file should be kept between 10kb – 20kb.
- The scanned image should not be more than 20kb.
Step III Payment
The candidates after completing the formalities must begin to proceed to the payment of the fees for completion of the application form. Please remember that the application fees can be paid online only through Debit card or Credit card. The candidates have to check the amount of the fees they need to pay as per their selected category. The Screen will display the amount to be paid by the applicant as per his/her category selected in the form. The candidates must be able to produce the documents in original at the time of interview or else their recruitment will be terminated. Please check the fees to be paid by the applicants.
|Category||Amount to be paid|
|for all other categories||Rs. 750/-|
Exam pattern And Syllabus
|Type||Name of the Test||No of Question||Max. Marks||Time|
|Objective Test||1 Reasoning||50||50||2 Hour|
|3 General Awareness||50||50|
|4 English Language||50||50|
|Descriptive Test||5 English Language||02||50||30 Minutes|
The admit card for the Bank of Baroda PO recruitment 2017 will be issued on 12 May 2017. The candidate can download the PO admit card 2017 from the official website www.bankofbaroda.co.in no candidate will be intimated through telephonic medium regarding the availability of the admit card for the exam. The candidate must stay in regular contact with the site for checking if the admit cards are available. The candidates are also advised to check the details on the admit card before they take a printout of the admit card. The venue of the test centre, the address of the test centre should be printed properly. If there is any confusion regarding the test city or centre you report the matter to the authorities within the time period.
|1 Vijaywada||33. Jabalpur|
|2 Vishakapatnam||34 Gwalior|
|3 Rajahmundry||35 Raipur|
|4 Tirupati||36 Aurangabad|
|5 Guwahati||37 Mumbai|
|6 Muzzafarpur||38 Nagpur|
|7 Patna||39 Pune|
|8 Bhagalpur||40 Imphal|
|9 Chandigarh||41 Bhubaneshwar|
|10 Amritsar||42 Rourkela|
|11 Ludhiana||43 Puducherry|
|12 DelhiNCR||44 Jodhpur|
|13 Noida||45 Azmer|
|14 Panaji||46 Jaipur|
|15 Anand||47 Kota|
|16 Ahmedabad||48 Udaipur|
|17 Rajkot||49 Chennai|
|18 Surat||50 Coimbatore|
|19 Vadodara||51 Madurai|
|20 Faridabad||52 Hyderabad|
|21 Gurgaon||53 karimnagar|
|22 Simla||54 Dehradun|
|23 Jammu||55 Haldwani|
|24 Jamshedpur||56 Agra|
|25 Ranchi||57 Allahabad|
|26 Bangalore||58 Bareilly|
|27 Mangalore||59 Gorakhpur|
|28 Mysore||60 Kanpur|
|29 Cochin||61 Lucknow|
|30 Trivandrum||62 Varanasi|
|31 Bhopal||63 Kolkata|
|32 Indore||64 Burdwan|
The Bank of Baroda PO recruitment 2017 result is scheduled to be declared after the exam date. The exam will take place on 27 May 2017. And the results can be expected to be released after one month of the exam. All the students will be able to check the result by entering their login id and password generated at the time of registration. Please note that the result will be available for the candidates in pdf form and the candidate are advised to take a printout of the result page. The page might be required at the time of the interview. Keep the document safely.
Candidates shall be selected by Bank of Baroda through an online exam which will be followed by Psychometric Assessment, Group Discussion and an Interview.
The selection process aims at getting applicants who are likely to succeed in various roles in the Bank.
The endeavour is to choose the people who are bright and have good communication skills will prove to be dedicated individuals. The candidates who can work effectively in teams and are passionate about their career goals. The candidates must show the attitude to maintain the integrity of the bank at all cost.
Candidates must obtain a minimum score in each test and also a minimum total score in the online test. The candidates will be shortlisted after qualifying to the next level which is a Psychometric Assessment followed by a Group Discussion & finally a personal Interview. The candidates will be selected as per the number of vacancies. The cut off will be published based on the same criteria.
There will be descriptive paper (online) where the candidates will get two questions for a test of writing skill in English. There will be negative marks for wrong answers marked in the objective. For every wrong answer, 1/4th of marks will be deducted.
Psychometric Assessment (PA), Group Discussion(GD) and Personal Interview (PI):-
The candidates attaining aggregate marks in qualifying Online, a list will be arranged in descending order category wise and the candidates will be called for Psychometric Assessment, Interview and Group Discussion. The qualifying marks will be as decided by the Bank.
Please note that the Psychometric Assessment will also be qualifying in nature. The final merit list will be prepared after calculating the marks in all tests (objective + descriptive), Psychometric Assessment, Group Discussion (GD) and Interview and will be published on the site.
If you have any query please comment in the box below.
Books recommended for BOB PO
|Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment Exam Book||Buy from Amazon|
|Bank of Baroda/IDBI Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance Entrance Exam Guide||Buy from Amazon|