Bank of Baroda SO Application Form 2016 is released by Bank of Baroda (BOB) on 09 Nov 2016. Application form can be filled and submitted by eligible candidates. Bank of Baroda will consider applications of all such candidates who have entered correct data in form and submitted it before last date.
Read instructions carefully and proceed to apply online for Bank of Baroda SO Recruitment 2016. Get here complete details of Bank of Baroda SO Application Form 2016 such as how to apply, fees, one time registration, editing form, application status, and application print.
|Online Registration of Application starts from||09 Nov 2016|
|Last date for Online Registration of Application||29 Nov 2016|
|Payment of Fee Online||09 Nov To 29 Nov 2016|
Bank of Baroda SO Application Form 2016
Bank of Baroda SO Application Form 2016 is available at official website of BOB as per the schedule. Candidates must ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling the application form.
The direct link to apply online is also posted on this page below.
Bank of Baroda SO Application Form 2016: Click here to apply for BOB SO Recruitment 2016.
Candidate who will submit the application form on or before last date of submission are only able to download the admit card/call letter. Candidates are required to fill the application form carefully.
Application Fee – The application fee is Non-Refundable.
|SC/ ST/ Persons with Disability (PWD)||Rs. 100/-|
|GEN/ OBC||Rs. 600/-|
How to Apply
- Initially visit BOB official website i.e, www.bankofbaroda.com.
- Candidates are pleased to open application from link.
- Fill required details in application without any mistakes.
- Upload latest passport size photograph & signature scanned copies.
- Then check entered details and click on submit.
- Download and save system generated application.
Instructions for the Candidates
- Candidate can apply for only one post under this project. However, for Finance/Credit post (Post Code 2) and Trade Finance post (Post Code 4), candidate may apply for both the post, subject to fulfilling the eligibility criteria mentioned therein.
- The process of Registration of application is complete only when fee is deposited with the Bank through On-line mode on or before the last date for fee payment.
- Before applying candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility as on the date of eligibility. Admission to on-line test will be purely provisional without verification of documents. Candidature will be subject to verification of details/documents when the candidate report for interview if called.
- Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.com for details and updates.
- Post-qualification experience below 6 months in any organization would not be considered.
- Only Candidates willing to serve anywhere in India, should apply.