BOB SO Application Form 2019- Bank of Baroda (BOB) released the notification for the recruitment of Specialist Officer (IT). Application form is now available to fill and to be submitted by eligible candidates and the last date for the same is August 02, 2019. Read instructions carefully and proceed to apply online for Bank of Baroda SO Recruitment 2019. Get here complete details of BOB SO Application Form 2019 such as how to apply, fees, one-time registration, editing form, application status, and application print.
BOB SO Application Form 2019
The online application form for Bank of Baroda SO (IT) 2019 is now available. Below a schedule is given which indicates the important events and its related dates BOB SO 2019 Application form. Candidates are advised to fill the online application as per the last date mentioned in the schedule.
|Online Registration of Application starts from||13 Jul 2019|
|Last date for Online Registration of Application||02 Aug 2019|
|Last date to edit the application||02 Aug 2019|
|Last date to print the application form||17 Aug 2019|
|Payment of Fee Online||13 Jul 2019 to 02 Aug 2019|
|Date of Online test||To be announced|
|Availability of Call letter||To be announced|
- Click here for new registration & to fill the online application form.
- Click here to access the login portal.
- Click here to retrieve the forgotten password.
In order to complete the online application process candidates are advised to pay the application fee on or before the last of the application fee payment, as mentioned in the schedule. Candidates must note that the online application fee is non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances. Below a table is given which indicates the application fee amount on the basis of the different categories. From this section candidates can check the complete details regarding application fee, which are as follows:
|Applicant’s Category||Fee amount*|
|For ST/SC/PwD applicants||₹100|
|For Gen/OBC/EWS (economically weaker section)||₹600|
*Note: Candidates need to pay the taxes extra along with the application fee at the time of online payment.
Mode of Payment- Candidates are advised to pay the online application form fee via online mode only. The conducting body will not accept the payment by any other payment mode or option. Candidates must be careful while making online payment that one should not approach any cyber cafe or unsecured server/non-https websites. Candidates always should cross-check all the details carefully before making the final payment. One can use the following given options to make the online payment:
- Credit/debit card.
- Internet banking.
- IMPS (immediate payment system).
- Cash cards.
- Mobile wallets of different platforms.
Note: Candidates are advised to use MS Office/MS Window (OS) based software in order to get the accurate size & dimension of the photograph & signature.
How to Apply?
It is compulsory to fill the online application form in order to appear in the online test/examination for the recruitment of Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer (IT) 2019. Candidates are advised to fill the online application form before the deadline to avoid last minute rush .
All the applicants or the candidates must note that the conducting body will provide an opportunity to make changes or to edit application form the final submission & the window/portal for editing the application form will be available for one day only as per the schedule. Until then candidates can check the below given steps to fill the online application form, which are as follows:
- Candidates can visit the Bank of Baroda’s official website i.e. bankofbaroda.in (OR)
- Candidates can click on the link given on this page for direct access.
- Fill required details in application without any mistakes.
- Upload latest passport size photograph & signature scanned copies.
- Then check entered details and click on submit.
- Download and save system generated application for further references.
Images to upload– It is mandatory to upload the documents at the time of filling the online application form, candidates should check the given steps in order to upload the images of the a recent passport size photograph & signature. Detailed description is as follows:
|Recent color passport size photograph||On white paper with black ink pen|
|Dimension 200 x 300 px||Dimension 140 x 60 px|
|Size between 20 kb to 50 kb (not more than 50 kb)||Size between 10 kb to 20 kb (not more than 20 kb)|
List of Documents–
It is mandatory to submit or to produce the following listed documents selection of the eligible and qualified candidates for the post of Specialist IT Officer 2019, which are as follows:
- Print out of the Group Discussion/Interview call letter as per the schedule.
- System generated valid online application form.
- Proof of date of birth (DOB) i.e any municipal issued certificate or class 10th/SSLC certificate with visible DOB.
- Individual year/semester wise mark sheet including recognized and valid diploma & degree certificate.
- Category or the caste certificate if applicable for SC/ST/EWS/OBC category candidates issued by the Government of India or any related authority.
Note: Candidates must note that all the above mentioned certificates or the list of documents must be produced by the candidates at the time of further selection procedure & must be a self attested photocopy along with the original certificates for verification.
Instructions for the Candidates
- Candidate can apply for only one post under this project subject to fulfilling the eligibility criteria mentioned therein.
- The process of Registration of application is complete only when fee is deposited with the Bank through On-line mode on or before the last date for fee payment.
- After completing the online application form it is compulsory to get the admit card/call letter to appear in the online test & after that candidates are advised to wait until the official notification arrives to check the result of BOB SO 2019.
- Before applying candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility as on the date of eligibility. Admission to on-line test will be purely provisional without verification of documents. Candidature will be subject to verification of details/documents when the candidate report for interview if called.
- Candidates are advised to visit this “BOB SO 2019” daily & to check bank’s website (bankofbaroda.in) for details and updates.
- Post-qualification experience below 6 months in any organization would not be considered.
- Only candidates willing to serve anywhere in India, should apply.
Admit Card/Call letter
Candidates will be able to download the admit card or call letter for online test and GD/Interview respectively from the official the bank (bankofbaroda.in). In order to download the admit card or the call letter candidates need to use his/her login details (to access login portal) i.e user id & password. Candidates must note that no separate hard copy will be send by post to the candidates, the downloaded copy must be preserved by the candidates for future references. The conducting body will send notification regarding the availability of admit card or the call letter as per the events and schedule via sms or emails.
BOB SO Recruitment 2019
The Bank of Baroda releases multiple applications and notifications for various posts, at present Bank of Baroda released the notification for the Specialist Officer for Information Technology (IT) department. In total 35 vacant posts are there for 16 different posts under Specialist Officers post (IT). For all the candidates who are interested in BOB SO recruitment 2019, it is mandatory to fulfill the eligibility criteria & to hold a minimum qualification by each individual candidate or applicant. The bank also fixed a age limit criteria for the different posts of Specialist Officer (IT), the age limit is fixed into two levels which are 25 to 32 years & another one is 28 to 35 years.
About the pay scale for the SO (IT) post is fixed by the Bank of Baroda as per the MMG/S II – ₹ 31705 x 1145 (1) -32850 x 1310(10) -45950 MMG/S III – ₹ 42020 x 1310 (5) -48570 x 1460 (2) -51490. For all the candidates it is mandatory to clear all the stages of selection procedure of the BOB SO recruitment 2019. After selection the employees will serve a minimum of 12 months (1 yr) as a probation period & on the regular basis a employee need to serve a minimum of 3 years as a part of service bond.