|UPES Dehradun Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|SRM University MBA Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Bank of Baroda SO Application Form 2017 has been released by Bank of Baroda (BOB) on 14 Nov 2017. Application form can be filled and submitted by eligible candidates. Bank of Baroda will consider applications of all such candidates who have entered correct data in the form and submitted it before the last date. Read instructions carefully and proceed to apply online for Bank of Baroda SO Recruitment 2017. Get here complete details of BOB SO Application Form 2017 such as how to apply, fees, one-time registration, editing form, application status, and application print.
Bank of Baroda SO Application Form 2017
The application process for Bank of Baroda SO has been started from 14 Nov 2017. Candidates can apply through the link provided below as per the official announcement.
|Online Registration of Application starts from||14 Nov 2017|
|Last date for Online Registration of Application||05 Dec 2017|
Application form: Click Here to apply online for BOB SO 2017
The candidate who will submit the application form on or before the last date of submission is only able to download the admit card/call letter. Candidates are required to fill the application form carefully.
Application Fee – The application fee is Non-Refundable.
|SC/ ST/ Persons with Disability (PWD)||Rs. 100/-|
|GEN/ OBC||Rs. 600/-|
How to Apply
- Initially visit BOB official website i.e, www.bankofbaroda.com.
- Candidates are pleased to open application from link.
- Fill required details in application without any mistakes.
- Upload latest passport size photograph & signature scanned copies.
- Then check entered details and click on submit.
- Download and save system generated application.
Instructions for the Candidates
- Candidate can apply for only one post under this project subject to fulfilling the eligibility criteria mentioned therein.
- The process of Registration of application is complete only when fee is deposited with the Bank through On-line mode on or before the last date for fee payment.
- Before applying candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility as on the date of eligibility. Admission to on-line test will be purely provisional without verification of documents. Candidature will be subject to verification of details/documents when the candidate report for interview if called.
- Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.com for details and updates.
- Post-qualification experience below 6 months in any organization would not be considered.
- Only Candidates willing to serve anywhere in India, should apply.