Bank of Baroda Sub Staff Peon Sweeper Admit Card / Call Letter 2016 – Bank of Baroda has released the admit card for Bank of Baroda Sub Staff Peon Online Exam 2016 as per the schedule. All candidates who applied for the Bank of Baroda Sub Staff Peon Sweeper Recruitment 2016 can download call letters online. For the purpose of obtaining Admit Card, enter registration number and password on the download page. This will lead to e-admit card which can then be downloaded and printed. Carry officially issued BOB Sub Staff Peon Sweeper Admit Card / Call Letter 2016 on day of exam.
|Date of CBT Exam||15 Feb to 28 Feb 2017|
Bank of Baroda Sub Staff Peon Sweeper Admit Card / Call Letter 2016
After the completion of Application process Bank of Baroda has now released Admit Card / Call Letter for those candidates who submitted their application form on before or on last date of the submission of the application form. Candidates can now download their Admit Card from the official website or from this page.
Admit card is available for download from 10 Feb 2017. Kindly go through the links provided below.
The zone wise direct link to download the Bank of Baroda Sub Staff Peon Sweeper Admit Card is also posted on this page below.
|Lucknow Zone||Click here|
|Jaipur Zone||Click here|
|Ahmedabad Zone||Click here|
|Patna Zone (Bihar | Jharkhand | Odisha)||Click here|
|Pune Zone (Maharashtra | Goa)||Click here|
|Bengaluru Zone (Karnataka | Telangana | Andhra Pradesh)||Click here|
|Baroda Zone||Click here|
|Bhopal Zone (Madhya Pradesh | Chhattisgarh)||Click here|
|Bareilly Zone (Uttarakhand | Uttar Pradesh)||Click here|
|Kolkata Zone (West Bengal & Sikkim | North Eastern States)||Click here|
|Chennai Zone (Tamilnadu | Kerala)||Click here|
|New Delhi Zone (Delhi | Haryana | Punjab | Chandigarh | UP NCR | Himachal Pradesh | J & K)||Click here|
Important Instruction Regarding Admit Card
- Candidates should bring the printout of their admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all.
The structure of the examination which will be conducted online is as follows:
|Topics/ Subject||Total Marks||Min. Qualifying Marks|
|Knowledge of Local Language||30||12|
|Knowledge of English Language||10||4|
|General awareness including Banking||20||8|
|Elementary Arithmetic/Numeral Ability||20||8|
Duration of online exam is 02 hours.