Bombay High Court Application Form 2017 is available online. Candidates who are eligible and interested to get recruitment in the Bombay High Court can apply before last date. At the moment, Bombay High Court application form is open for Personal Assistant. In order to take part in the recruitment process it is important to successfully apply online and then download admit card of Bombay High Court Recruitment before exam or interview.
Bombay High Court Application Form 2017
Bombay High Court Application Form 2017 is available on the official website ‘bhc.mahaonline.gov.in’. Candidates are advised to read the eligibility criteria before applying. Direct link to fill the application form is given below.
|Advt Number||Bombay High Court||Last date to apply||Bombay High Court Application Form|
|01/PA/2017||Personal Assistant||04 Jul 2017||Apply here – Available!|
|Year 2016||Clerk||Over now|
Instructions to the candidates
- The candidate shall submit the application online only in the prescribed format through the website i.e. http://bhc.mahaonline.gov.in
- Before starting filling in online application, candidate must have his /her latest passport size photograph and signature duly scanned in separate files in the .jpg/ .jpeg format in such a manner that file size should not exceed 40KB each and shall attach the same at the appropriate places shown in the online application form.
- The online application will not be considered for the advertised post unless online payment or challan payment is made towards application fees.
- Procedure for online payment
- Click on “my account” tab on top left.
- Click on “my account” select” my application” and then select “direct recruitment”.
- For making online payment two options are available.
- Pay online
- Pay by challan
- Under option “pay online” payment can be made through credit card, debit card, and net banking.
- For option “pay by challan” a candidate need to take print of challan and pay the fees through any branch of State Bank of India.
- A Candidate should pay by challan after two hours of submitting the application online and in any case on or before the last date of payment by challan.
- The candidate should not enclose copies of the certificates I documents at the stage of submitting application online.