Bombay High Court Application Form 2018 will be available online at the High Court of Bombay official website. Candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the desired post and then should proceed to apply online. In the online application, the candidate will need to provide their Personal Detail, Educational Qualification Deta, ls and other necessary details. Also, the applicant has to upload a scanned copy of their Photograph and Signature as per the specifications. The applications must be submitted before the last date. In order to take part in the recruitment process it is important to successfully apply online and then download admit card of Bombay High Court Recruitment before exam or interview. Check more details about Bombay High Court Application Form 2018 in the article below.
Bombay High Court Application Form 2018
Candidates can check the schedule and apply online for the posts as given below in the table:
|Advt Number||Bombay High Court||Last date to apply||Bombay High Court Application Form|
|5504/2017||Judge, Family Court||05 Jan 2018||Apply Here – Available!|
|01/PA/2017||Personal Assistant||04 Jul 2017||Apply here|
|Year 2016||Clerk||Over now||–|
How to fill the Bombay High Court Application Form 2018
- Click on the link given above to apply online for the desired post.
- Before starting filling in details in the online application, applicant must have his /her latest passport size photograph and signature duly scanned in separate files in the .jpg/ .jpeg format in such a manner that file size should not exceed 40KB each and shall attach the same at the appropriate places shown in the online application form.
- Next, fill in the details such as Personal Details, Educational Qualification Details, Communication and other details in the online application.
- After filling in the necessary details, proceed to pay the application fee either through online mode, by challan or by Demand Draft.
- Procedure for online payment
- Click on “my account” tab on top left.
- Click on “my account” select” my application” and then select “direct recruitment”.
- For making online payment two options are available.
- Pay online
- Pay by challan
- Under option “pay online” payment can be made through credit card, debit card, and net banking.
- For option “pay by challan” a candidate need to take print of challan and pay the fees through any branch of State Bank of India.
- A Candidate should pay by challan after two hours of submitting the application online and in any case on or before the last date of payment by challan.
- The candidate should not enclose copies of the certificates/document at the stage of submitting the application online.