High Court of Judicature Bombay Bench will release the Bombay High Court Clerk Admit Card 2018 on its official website i.e. www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in. The candidates who have successfully registered for Bombay High Court Clerk Application Form 2018 before or till the last date of filling the form for those candidates only the Bombay High Court Clerk Admit Card 2018 will be issued. Separate admit card will be released by the commission for each test. From this page candidate will get full information regarding Bombay High Court Clerk Admit Card 2018.
Bombay High Court Clerk Admit Card 2018
Admit Card is the key to enter in the examination hall. The candidate who will not carry their admit card will not be allowed to appear in the examination For more information regarding admit card candidate can see the below-mentioned schedule.
|Bombay High Court Clerk Admit Card 2018||Important Dates|
|Admit Card Release Date (Written Examination)||To be Announced|
|Release Date of Written Examination||To be Announced|
|Declaration Date of Result for WE||To be Announced|
|Admit Card release date for English Typing Test||To be Announced|
|Date of English Typing Test||To be Announced|
|Declaration Date of Result||To be Announced|
|Admit Card release date for Viva-Voce Date||To be Announced|
|Viva-Voce Date||To be Announced|
|Final Result Declaration Date||To be Announced|
Admit Card: The admit card will be available on the official website i.e. www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in.
Bombay High Court Clerk Admit Card 2018 For Screening / Written Test
The candidate who full fill all the eligibility criteria, those candidates will be called for the Written Test or for those only admit card will be released by the commission. Candidate can follow the below-mentioned steps for downloading the Call letter.
How to download Bombay High Court Clerk Admit Card 2018?
- Visit the www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in. website.
- From there click on the link in which Bombay High Court Clerk Admit Card 2018 is mentioned.
- After clicking on the link Login in, the login page will appear.
- Enter all the details which have been asked in the Login page.
- After entering the details, hit the enter button.
- Admit card page will appear, Click on the download link.
- Admit card will get downloaded in the form of PDF file.
- Take a print out of the Admit Card.
Bombay High Court Clerk Admit Card 2018 For English Typing Test:
The candidate who will qualify the written test for those candidates only Admit card for English Typing Test will be released by the conducting body. Candidate can follow the above-mentioned steps for downloading the admit card.
Bombay High Court Clerk Admit Card 2018 For Viva-voce
The candidates who will qualify the English Typing Test for those only admit card for Viva-voce will be released by the conducting authority. For downloading admit card for Viva-voce follow the above-mentioned steps.
Details Mentioned on the Bombay High Court Clerk Admit Card 2018
After downloading the admit card candidate should recheck all the details mentioned on the Bombay High Court Clerk Admit Card 2018. By taking the help of the documents which you have used at the time of filling the application you can check the details. From below candidate can see the details Mentioned on the Bombay High Court Clerk Admit Card 2018.
- Name of the Candidate
- Candidate’s Father Name
- Roll Number
- Form Number
- Date of Birth
- Mode of the examination
- Examination time
- Center Name and Address
Exam Pattern For Bombay High Court Clerk Recruitment 2018
The examination will be held in three-part i.e Screening / Written Test, English Typing Test, Viva-voce. From below see the detailed information about the Exam Pattern For Bombay High Court Clerk Recruitment 2018.
Screening / Written Test: The candidate who will be shortlisted in the eligibility test will be called for the Screening / Written Test.
- Mode of examination: Written
- Test Duration: 1 hour
- Total Marks: 90
- Type of Questions: Objective and Multiple choice questions
English Typing Test: Candidate who qualifies the Screening / Written Test will be called for the English Typing Test.
- Test Duration: 10 minutes
- Total Marks: 20
- Criteria: 40 words per minute
- Minimum Words: 400
Viva-voce: Candidate who will be called for the viva-voce they should bring their self-attested copies of the certificates/documents.
Documents Which Are To Be Produce At Time Of Viva Voice
- Print out of the Application Form and Admit Card.
- Ereceipt of Rs. 300/ paid through “SBI Collect”.
- Domicile Certificate
- Certificate or proof of date of birth
- Mark sheet / Sanad / Degree and passing certificates of the qualifying examination.
- Certificate about prescribed knowledge in Computer operation.
- Certificate of needed speed ( issued by Bureau of Government Examinations).
- Caste Certificate
- Original Character Certificates issued by two respectable persons, whose names are mentioned in the online application.
- Job seeker certificate, if an applicant has enrolled his/her name with the Local Employment Exchange.
- Experience Certificate
- For Married Female candidates: Marriage Certificate
Important Documents to be Carried on the Day of the Bombay High Court Clerk Examination 2018
From below-mentioned details, the candidate can see the Important Documents to be Carried on the Day of the Examination
- Bombay High Court Clerk Admit Card 2018
- One valid ID proof-
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Voter Id Card
- Aadhar Card
Instruction To Be Followed On The Day Of The Bombay High Court Clerk Examination 2018
Candidates need to follow the below-given instruction on the day of the examination-
- Candidate need not carry any electronic gadgets in the examination hall.
- Should bring their admit card and one valid ID proof.
- Applicant should bring their black and blue ball pen.
- Need not carry any paper or study material in the examination hall.
- Candidate should follow the instructions which are given by the invigilator.