Bombay High Court Clerk Application Form 2016 – The High Court of Bombay invites application form for recruitment of clerk. Interested and eligible candidates can check here details of Bombay High Court Clerk Application Form 2016 like application process, and other information.
|Last date for submission of application form||30 Sep 2016 (Till 5:00 PM)|
Bombay High Court Clerk Application Form 2016
Bombay High Court Clerk Application Form 2016 is available for downloading at official website of Bombay High Court. Candidates must ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling the application form.
|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Candidates can download application form format from the direct link provided below.
Bombay High Court Clerk Application Form 2016: Click Here to download for Bombay High Court Clerk Recruitment 2016.
How to apply
- At first, the applicants need to visit the official website.
- Then, they need to download the Official Notification.
- After that, search the link for downloading the Application form.
- Read all instructions carefully before downloading the application form.
- Fill in all the required details.
- Then, they have to send by Speed Post / R.P. A. D. / Hand delivery / Courier.
Applicants should submit the application alongwith his / her self attested documents upon recommended by the Principals of institutions and Presidents of Bar Associations addressed to the Registrar (Personnel), High Court, Appellate Side, Bombay, 5th floor, New Mantralaya Building, G. T. Hospital Compound, Behind Ashoka Shopping Centre, Near Crowford Market, LT. Marg. Mumbai-400 001 on or before 30th September 2016 till 5.00 pm. by Speed Post / R.P. A. D. / Hand delivery / Courier. The applications received thereafter will not be considered. The cover containing the application shall be super scribed as
“Application for Appointment of Law Clerk”.
Details to be filled in Bombay High Court Clerk Recruitment Application Form 2016
- Name of applicant
- Name of father / husband
- Date of birth
- Permanent postal address
- Telephone number
- Mobile number
- Email address
- Date of enrollment with its name
- Name of the Bar Council
- Enrollment number
- Name of the university from where LLB degree is obtained
- Year of passing
- Percentage in final LLB examination
- Whether passed final examination in first attempt
- Marks secured in LLB
- Marks secured in LLM
- Knowledge of computer
- Achievements in LLB
- Where he is willing to accept assignment as Law Clerk