|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
|Bennett University MBA Admission 2018||Enquire Now!|
|MAT 2017 (December)||Get All Details Here|
The High Court of Bombay has issued a notification for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2016 for Clerk. Candidates can check all the information related to Bombay High Court Clerk Recruitment 2016 here like application form, important dates, eligibility criteria, interview dates, result.
Latest News – Bombay High Court Clerk Result 2016 has been announced. Check the link given below.
|Application Form||Click Here|
Bombay High Court Clerk Recruitment 2016
Candidates who are interested and going to participate in Bombay High Court Clerk Recruitment 2016, can submit application form as per schedule mentioned below. Candidates are advised must read the instruction carefully before filling the application form.
Total No. of Vacancies – 100
- 80 Posts – Law Clerk
- 20 Posts – Wait Listed Candidates on contract basis
Age Limit – Between 21 to 30 years
Educational Qualification – The applicants must have graduated and passed final LL.B Examination in the first attempt with minimum 55% marks or those who have a Post Graduate Degree in Law can apply.
Selection Process – The applicants firstly have to appear in the Interview and who qualify this, will be selected.
Date of interview will be published on web site of the High Court so also intimated only on the e-mail address of the candidates given in his / her application.
|Last date for submission of application form||30 Sep 2016 (Till 5:00 PM)|
The following categories of applicants shall be eligible to apply for selection as Law Clerks :
Educational Qualification: Fresh Law Graduates who have passed the final LLB Exam in the first attempt with minimum of 55% marks (OR) Candidates possessing a Post Graduate Degree in Law. The High Court may consider giving preference to candidates holding a Post Graduate Degree in Law.
Computer Knowledge: Candidates must have basic knowledge in the use of Computers / Laptop and software relating to case laws.
Age: The candidates must not be less than 21 years of age or more than 30 years of age, on the date of his recommendation.
Recommendation: The candidature of each applicant should be recommended by the Principals of a reputed Law College recognized by University Grants Commission subject to approval by the Hon’ble the Chief Justice (for complete list, please see advertisement). The Applicants who have passed the LLB / LLM examinations may in the alternative be recommended by:-
- For Principal Seat at Bombay :- the President of the Bombay Bar Association ; or the President of the Advocates Association of Western India; or the President of the Incorporated Law Society
- For Bench at Nagpur :- the President, High Court Bar Association, Nagpur.
- For Bench at Aurangabad :- the President, High Court Bar Association, Aurangabad
- For Bench at Panaji-Goa :- the President, High Court Bar Association, Panaji-Goa
Note :- Date of interview will be published on web site of the High Court so also intimated only on the e-mail address of the candidates given in his/her application. The candidate must observe website of the High Court of Bombay to that effect. High Court website is bombayhighcourt.nic.in
- Eligible Candidates who are recommended by the Principals of the Law Colleges or Presidents of Bar Associations, will have to appear for a personal interview in the High Court, Bombay at their own cost on the date and time to be notified.
- Selection shall be based on merit. The list of selected candidates shall be subject to the approval of the Honorable the Chief Justice.