|UPES Dehradun Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|SRM University MBA Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
BPCL Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2016-17 – The Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) is ready to arrange the recruitment exam for the post of Process Technician and Utility Operator at Mumbai Refinery. Candidates who want to attend this examination may download the BPCL Admit Card 2016 through the authorized link will be available here. The BPCL Admit Card 2016 is also known as BPCL Hall Ticket 2016. Those contestants who have completed their Diploma in various field with 60% marks are eligible for this opportunity. To download the BPCL Admit Card 2016 / Hall Ticket 2016 for said posts keep visiting this page.
BPCL Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2016-17
The BPCL has operated two large refineries in the INdian located at Mumbai and Kochi. Currently, the association is recruiting candidates for filling up 60 vacancies of Process Technician and Utility Operator. The BPCL Exam Date will be disclosed shortly. Candidates can download their Admit Card for the Test from here as per official announcement.
Get BPCL Admit Card 2016 here – Link to download the BPCL Hall Ticket 2016 will be available here as per official announcement. Official website to download the BPCL Admit Card 2016 is https://bharatpetroleum.com/.
Steps to download the BPCL Admit Card 2016
- First of all, candidates visit the Official Portal.
- Then go to the home page and read the latest notification carefully.
- Then Press the appropriate link as “Admit Card”.
- Candidates have to fill application no., date of birth and other details as per requirement.
- After entered the details, press the Submit Button to submit.
- After filling some details, the Hall Ticket will be seem in your screen.
- Now download and take the hard copy.
- At last, take a print out a hardcopy of it for future use.
Points to Remember
- Please see your name and address are correctly spelt or not.
- Please match your enrollment number or registration number on the Admit Card/Hall Ticket.
- Center of the examination will be mentioned on the Admit Card/Hall ticket.
- Please match your signature which should be as per individual had done on their application form.
- Date and time of Examination will be mention on the Admit card/Hall ticket.
- In case of any mistake or error in admit card/Hall ticket, please report to the community members of Bharat petroleum through the mail Id mention on the site.