BPSC Assistant Engineer Application Form 2020 – Bihar Public Service Commission releases the application form for Civil, Mechanical, Electrical. Candidates can apply for BPSC Assistant Engineer through bpsc.biih.nic.in or through the direct link provided on this page. For candidates of the general category, the application fee is Rs.750/-(Rs.200/-for the rest). The last date for the submission of the BPSC Assistant Engineer Application Form is June 30, 2020. Get here the direct link, application fee, the process to fill the application form, and other necessary details for BPSC Assistant Engineer Application Form 2020.
Latest: BPSC Assistant Engineer 2020 registration dates has been extended. Apply through the link given below.
BPSC Assistant Engineer Application Form 2020
The application form for BPSC Assistant Engineer can be completed in two parts. The first is the registration form and the second is to fill the application form. Note the important dates for BPSC Assistant Engineer Application Form 2020 from the table below:
|Online Registration Dates||04 May 2020 – |
|Online payment of application fee|
|Last date for submission of Application form|
|Last date to send the hard copy application|
form and other documents
- Click here to apply for BPSC Assistant Engineer (Civil) Competitive Examination.
- Click here to apply for BPSC Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) Competitive Examination.
- Click here to apply for BPSC Assistant Engineer (Electrical) Competitive Examination.
For the successful submission of the BPSC Assistant Engineer online application, candidates have to submit an online application. Each category must submit a separate fee based on the policy of the reservation. Please refer to the image below for information of application fee.
Things to keeo before filling the BPSC Assistant Engineer Application Form
Here is a list of things that candidates must keep before filling the BPSC Assistant Engineer Application Form 2020.
- Active mobile number
- A valid Email address
- Scanned signature
- Recent scanned photograph
- Category certificate
- EWS certificate
- A4 size paper to get BPSC Assistant Engineer application form print out
- Certificates and mark sheets as per the educational qualification
- Debit card/ Credit card/ NET banking for payment
How to Apply
- Download the application form and take a print on A4 size paper. you can download the application form from official website i.e. bpsc.bih.nic.in or you can direct download from the above-given link.
- Please fill the application form neet and clean by Blue/Black ball point pen.
- In reservation column:
- Paste a passport size photograph and self-attested it. Please do not punch it.
- Send the completely fill the form with bank challan to the given address below.
Documents Required for BPSC Assistant Engineer Application Form 2020
The following documents should be submitted along with BPSC Assistant Engineer application form to the commisison’s office:
Official website, www.bpsc.bih.nic.in