BPSC AE (Civil) Apply Online 2020 – The last date for the submission of BPSC AE Civil application form has been extended up to June 30, 2020. Candidates can apply for BPSC AE Civil through bpsc.bih.nic.in. For general category candidates, the application fee is Rs.750/- (Rs.200/- for rest). Candidates have to submit their BPSC AE Civil application form to the commission’s office before last date. Get here the direct link, application fee, eligibility, process to fill application form and other necessary details for BPSC AE Civil online application 2020.
Latest: Last date to apply for BPSC AE (Civil) 2020 has been extended. A direct link is provided below!
BPSC AE (Civil) Apply Online 2020
The application form for BPSC AE Civil can be filled in 02 parts. First is the registration and second is the application form. Note down the important dates for BPSC AE (Civil) application form 2020 from the table below:
|BPSC AE (Civil) Apply Online 2020||Important Dates|
|Start date of registration||11 Mar 2020|
|Last date for registration|
|Last date to pay online application fee|
|Last date to fill application form|
|Last date to send the hard copy application|
form and other documents
Apply here: Click here to apply for BPSC AE Civil Application Form 2020.
BPSC AE Civil 2020 Application Fee
For the successful submission of BPSC AE Civil online application, candidates have to pay the required application fee. Aspirants can submit the application through the online process. Each category has to submit a separate fee based on the reservation policy. Refer to the table below to know about the BPSC AE Civil application fee.
|General candidates||Rs. 750/-|
|SC/ST candidates of Bihar State||Rs. 200/-|
|Women domicile of Bihar State (Both reserved and general category)||Rs. 200/-|
|Physically handicapped candidates||Rs. 200/-|
|For other candidates||Rs. 750/-|
Information to keep before BPSC AE Civil Application Form 2020
Here is the list of information/documents that candidates must keep before BPSC AE Civil online application.
- A valid Email address
- Active mobile number
- Recent scanned photograph
- Scanned signature in Hindi and English language
- A4 size paper to get BPSC AE Civil application form print out
- Category certificate
- EWS certificate
- Certificates and mark sheets as per the educational qualification
- Payment cards – Debit card/ Credit card/ NET banking.
Step by Step Guide for BPSC AE Civil Application Form 2020
The application form for BPSC AE Civil releases through the online process. Candidates can apply for Assistant Engineer Civil by visiting the official website. Here are the detailed steps for BPSC AE (civil) online application.
1st step: Reach the official website of BPSC to apply for Assistant Engineer (Civil), bpsc.bih.nic.in. We have also provided a direct link to apply for the post below the dates table. Use that link to use the reach the login page directly.
2nd step: After reaching the website, click on ‘apply online’ link.
3rd step: Hereafter, click on ‘BPSC online application link’.
4th step: Click on ‘apply online’ link present beside the Assistant Engineer (Civil) competitive examination.
5th step: Register for Assistant Engineer (Civil) by entering the details asked in the form.
6th step: Hit the ‘submit registration form’ button.
7th step: Now, login using the username and password sent to the email address and mobile number.
8th step: Fill all the details asked in the BPSC AE Civil application form.
9th step: Process to pay the application fee through online transaction.
10th step: Take a print out of the BPSC AE Civil application form.
11th step: Submit the application form and documents to the commission’ address before the last date of the submission.
Documents Required for BPSC AE Civil Application Form Submission
As mentioned above, candidates have to submit the filled application form to the commission’s office. Get more details for the submission of BPSC Assistant Engineer (Civil) application form below:
Address for the submission of Application form:
Documents for the submission of BPSC AE Civil
The following documents should be submitted along with application form to the commisison’s office
- 10th certificate / Mark sheet as the date of birth proof
- Mark sheet and certificate providing the educational qualification of the candidate
- Certificate to get age relaxation benefit
- Creamy layer certificate for Backward Class/Extremely Backward class
- For backward class / Extremely Backward class without creamy layer declaration
- Category certificate for SC/ST candidates (Female candidates have to send their father’s category certificate)
- Domicile certificate for SC/ST candidates (Female candidates have to send their father’s domicile certificate)
- Physically handicapped certificate
- EWS certificate
- Character certificate from the college last attended
- No objection certificate for working candidates
- Identity proof (with photograph)
Important Instructions for the submission of BPSC AE Civil Application Form
While submitting the application form, candidates keep these instructions in mind. Not following any of these instructions may lead to cancellation of the application form.
- If candidates fail to submit the BPSC AE Civil application to the Commission’s office, their online application is also cancelled.
- On each page of the downloaded application form, mention – bar code, registration number and submitted application number. If any detail is missed, then application for is not accepted.
- Candidates have to send those eligibility certificates that were mentioned in the online application.
- It is mandatory to paste address slip and sender’s slip on the envelope.
What after BPSC AE Civil Application Form 2020?
After the submission of the application form to the commission’s office, the admit card is issued. The window for downloading BPSC AE Civil admit card opens on the website. So, visit the official BPSC website, bpsc.bih.nic.in for BPSC AE Civil admit card download. Candidates require their username and password for the download process. Some important details are mentioned on BPSC AE Civil admit card are – examination centre, date of the exam, and timings for the examination.
About BPSC AE Civil
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) is conducting the examination form Assistant Engineer (Civil). To apply for the post, candidates must have a Civil engineering degree from a recognized university. The required age limit for BPSC AE Civil is 21 years to 37 years. Only those candidates who are domicile of Bihar gets the reservation benefits. The selection of candidates for Assistant engineer is based on written examination and document verification round.
BPSC AE Civil 2020 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Candidates can send their applications to BPSC AE Civil by visiting the official website, bpsc.bih.nic.in. Visit the official website and click on apply online link. Fill the registration form and application form and proceed to pay the fee.
Ans : Candidates have to send their application form to BPSC Office till April 16, 2020 (05:00 PM)
Ans : Candidates have to submit Rs.750/- as BPSC AE Civil application form.