BPSC Project Manager Recruitment 2020-2021 – Bihar Public Service Commission has preponed the exam date of BPSC Project Manager Recruitment 2020-2021. The BPSC Project Manager 2021 exam is now scheduled to take place on August 03, 2021. The admit card for Project Manager (Preliminary) Competitive Examination 2020-2021 will be uploaded on the official website, bpsc.bih.nic.in.Earlier, the commission has released the syllabus of Indian Economy & Industries Paper for Project Manager (Preliminary) Competitive Examination.A total number of 69 vacancies is released for Project Manager. Get here complete details for BPSC Project manager recruitment 2020-2021 including application form, examination pattern, eligibility, selection procedure, and other information.
Latest: BPSC has preponed the BPSC Project Manager exam 2021 to August 3, 2021.
BPSC Project Manager Recruitment 2020-2021
Get important dates related to BPSC Project Manager Recruitment 2020-2021 from the table provided below:
|BPSC Project Manager Recruitment 20202021||Important Dates|
|Start date of the application form||17 Feb 2020|
|Last date to for registration|
|Last date for the submission of application fee|
|Last date to submit application form|
|Release of admit Card|
To be announced
|Prelims Exam Date|
03 Aug 2021
BPSC Project Manager Recruitment 2020-2021 Latest Updates
BPSC Project Manager Exam Date Preponed
New Exam Date Out
The commission has released Notice regarding upload of Admit Card and for candidates whose image of photograph/signature on the Admit Cards is not proper and Ghoshna Patra (Declaration Form) to be filled and submitted by the Candidates for Project Manager (Preliminary) Competitive Examination 2020-2021. The admit card will be uploaded on April 01, 2021.
Exam Dates Reschedule
Bihar Public Service Commission has rescheduled the exam date of Project Manager (Preliminary) Competitive Examination 2020. Earlier, the exam was scheduled to take place on February 07, 2021 is now rescheduled to April 05, 2021.
BPSC Project Manager Recruitment 2020-2021 Syllabus
BPSC has released the syllabus of Indian Economy & Industries Paper under General Knowledge subject for Project Manager (Preliminary) Competitive Examination 2020-2021 has been released. Candidates can download through the link provided below:
Syllabus: Click here to download the syllabus of BPSC Project Manager Recruitment 2020-2021.
BPSC Project Manager 2020-2021 Exam Pattern
An exam pattern that helps aspirants to understand the various aspects of the exam such as the distribution of questions, maximum marks of each section. It conveys the clear idea of the type of questions asked in the examination. So, refer to the pattern of the exam provided below for prelims and main examination and start the preparation.
Examination Pattern for Preliminary Examination
- Duration of examination: 2 hours and 15 minutes
- Type of questions: Multiple choice questions
- Total marks: 150 marks
- The preliminary examination is based only on General Knowledge.
- Distribution of question:
|Indian Economics and Industry||70 marks|
|Current affairs – National and international||40 marks|
|Mental ability test||40 marks|
Examination pattern for the main examination
- Mode of examination: The main examination is conducted through offline mode (written examination).
- Duration of examination: Each subject of the main examination is conducted for 03 hours.
- A number of subjects: There will be 04 subjects for BPSC Project Manager.
- Maximum marks: Main examination is conducted for 600 marks.
- Distribution of questions:
|Subject||Maximum marks||Time duration|
|Compulsory subject||400 marks||09 hours|
|Optional subject||200 marks||03 hours|
|Total||600 marks||12 hours|
Preparation Tips for BPSC Project Manager 2020-2021
Preparing for a competitive examination is not that easy. It takes a lot of energy, time and a lot more of motivation to reach the finish line. Here we have provided some preparation tips to crack the examination:
Tip 1: Several candidates try studying continuously for 10-14 hours. This can work for some of them but not for all. Candidates must start from 3-4 studying hours and then gradually increase their study hours. The key to studying well is concentration and not more hours.
Tip 2: Strategize how to prepare the exam. Thoroughly analyze the previous year papers, syllabus, pattern. Analyze the degree of the exam. Mark some important topics and questions and achieve zero failure in these sections.
Tip 3: Self-designed short tricks are way more helpful in remembering the formulas, way to solve questions and General Knowledge questions. Create short tricks on subjects like Mental ability, India Economy as the syllabus for these are vast. It helps to keep remember important questions.
Tip 4: Note down the previous year cut-off marks for Project Manager recruitment. As each year the competition increases so does the cutoff marks. Aspirants aim should be achieving more than the previous year cut-off marks.
Tip 5: Most importantly, do not completely rely on coaching institutes or online classes. They are just for assistance. Project Manager exam can only be cracked with self-study. Practise more and more each day and stay motivated.
BPSC Notice of Extension of Online Application for the post of Project Manager
Bihar Public Service Commission has extended the last date for submission of online application form for the post of Project Manager. Check official notice below.
BPSC Project Manager Recruitment 2020-2021 Notification
The notification for BPSC Project Manager Recruitment 2020-2021 has been released. It contains all the important information related to Project Manager recruitment. A snapshot of the same is provided below for reference.
BPSC Project Manager 2020-2021 Vacancies
BPSC has released a total number of 69 vacancies for the project manager. Have a look a the distribution of vacancies amongst various categories below:
BPSC Project Manager 2020-2021 Application Form
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) releases the application for the post of Project Manager online. Candidates have to visit the official website to apply for BPSC Project Manager recruitment. Get the step by step guide to apply for BPSC Project Manager below:
How to apply?
1st step: Visit the official website of BPSC, bpsc.bih.nic.in or click on the direct link provided below.
2nd step: On the home page of the website, click on ‘apply online’ tab present at the left side of the screen.
3rd step: Now, click on ‘BPSC online application’ link.
4th step: Scroll a little to get an active link to apply for the post of Project Manager.
5th step: A registration form for BPSC Project Manager is displayed on the screen. Fill up all the details and click on ‘submit registration form’.
6th step: Login again using the login ID and password.
7th step: Now, proceed to fill the application form BPSC Project Manager.
8th step: Hereafter, pay the required application fee and submit the BPSC Project Manager application form.
|For general candidates||Rs.600/-|
|SC and ST candidates of Bihar state||Rs.150/-|
|Domicile of Bihar state (General/Reserved category)||Rs.150/-|
|Physically challenged candidates||Rs.150/-|
|For other candidates||Rs.600/-|
Mode of Payment:
- Candidates can pay BPSC Project Manager application fee through online transaction only.
BPSC Project Manager Recruitment 2020-2021 Eligibility Criteria
To apply for the post of Project Manager, candidates must check the eligibility criteria provided here:
- Mechanical engineering or electrical engineering or civil engineering or computer engineering or electricals and telecommunication or engineering in any other branch with 2nd division.
- Economics or mathematics or statistics or physics or chemistry degree from a recognised university with at least 2nd division.
- MBA degree or PG diploma from any university recognized by AICTE.
- Pharmacy degree from university recognized by AICTE.
- Membership recognized by Institute of charted accountancy
- Membership from Institute of cost and works accountant.
- Degree in silk technology or Management or its equivalent recognized from AICTE.
- Degre in leather technology or its equivalent from a university accredited by AICTE.
BPSC Project Manager Recruitment 2020-2021 Reservation Policy
Only those candidates get reservation benefits who is a domicile of the state of Bihar. To know more about the reservation policy for BPSC Project Manager 2020-2021, refer to the image provided below:
Selection Procedure for BPSC Project Manager Recruitment 2020 -2021
For the selection of the post of Project Manager, candidates have to go through 03 stages of the selection procedure. We have provided the selection procedure for Project Manager in detail below:
- Preliminary examination: Candidates have to appear for the preliminary examination first. The questions are based on only general knowledge section.
- Written examination: Written examination is conducted for 600 marks. It is mandatory for a candidate to secure a minimum of 40 marks in Hindi and English subjects.
- Interview round: Candidates are shortlisted for interview round based on the marks secured in the written examination. The interview round is conducted for 100 marks. The final result is prepared based on the marks secured in the written examination and interview round. After final selection, candidates have to appear for documents verification round.
Documents required for Verification
After the release of merit list, candidates have to be present for document verification round. Following are the documents that candidates must bring (in original) to the Document verification round os BPSC Project Manager 2020-2021.
- 10th mark sheet/certificate (as age proof)
- Educational certificates proving the eligibility of the candidate
- Category certificate (is applicable)
- No objection certificate from those who are currently working for Government/ Semi Government/ Public Sector of Bihar government.
- EWS certificate for those claiming for concession in fee
- Physically handicap certificate
- Photo identity proof
Bihar Public Service Commission is a state-level commission that works for the recruitment of eligible candidates for civil services joins in Bihar. Bihar Public Service Commission was set up on November 01, 1956. The selection for eligible candidates is done through direct recruitment. The process of direct recruitment includes preliminary examination, written examination and interview round. Shri Shishir Sinha serves as the chairman of Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC).
Official website: bpsc.bih.nic.in
For more information related to BPSC Project Manager, download notification.