Application Form of BRBNMPL Recruitment 2017 can be filled online at official website of Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited. Candidates have to pay the fee to complete the process of application form. All the candidates who are satisfy with the eligibility criteria can fill their Application form. Application is available online only. Get BRBNMPL Application Form 2017 complete information here.
BRBNMPL Application Form 2017
Before applying online, applicants should
- Scan their photograph and signature
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no
Candidates can fill their Application form for Assistant Manager Post and for Industrial Workman Grade I (Trainee) against 407 posts. Candidates are required to read the complete instruction before filling the Application Form.
- Assistant Manager: Rs. 300/- for all applicants and Rs. Nil for SC/ST/PWD/ Internal (BRBNMPL) applicants
- ndustrial Workman Grade-I (Trainee): Rs.200/- for all applicants and Rs. Nil for SC/ST/PWD
Instruction for filling the Application Form
- Applicants to visit Company’s website www.brbnmpl.co.in and open the link for filling the Online Application Form, click on the option “APPLYONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. AProvisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Applicant should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the applicant is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application applicants are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- Applicants are advised to carefully fill & verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINALSUBMITBUTTON.
- The Name of the applicant or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Applicants can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Applicants can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINALSUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button